SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Got my Velvet Rat from the Drew Estate Event. Holy crap is this place filled with people...some came to Minneapolis from as far as N.Dakota and Iowa just to get this stick.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice crowd! So the question is...smoke or age?

Alec Bradley Vandal tonight for me.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Age for now. I need to do a little research and see what the word is.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everyone knows...The bird is the word! Bbbbbah, um mah mah mow

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Smoke it! You should have JD light it for you.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Nice, Ronin.

I need to pick up some Liga Privadas and try them out. I'll probably get some No. 9s.

Everybody is goin nuts for the Velvet Rats. Congrats.

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Out in Vegas enjoying a few smokes, had a Liga Privada at the new Montecristo Caesars. Having some more of Ronin's karma with a good friend.

Ronin what is the name of the place in MN?

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
I had a Liga Privada #9 just last weekend; now, I'm no aficionado - thanks to this group I've got a long way to go - but this was a great cigar!

The #9 lit up easily from the match and burned evenly and steadily for about the first third.

I did let it be for a bit ... found that after it had gone out, it was still easy to relight, though there was a slightly hard center to contend with.

I've got no idea about the taste or flavors yet ... my little taste buddies have to learn as well ...

Going back for more tomorrow night Smile

Thanks SIG forum!!

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Got a CAO Concert corona going now. Draw was hard enough at the start that it was work keeping it lit. Started with lots of black pepper but has evened out halfway with some molasses.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mkueffer:
Out in Vegas enjoying a few smokes, had a Liga Privada at the new Montecristo Caesars. Having some more of Ronin's karma with a good friend.

Ronin what is the name of the place in MN?

Tobacco Grove, in Maple Grove, MN. Wonderful place, glad you are enjoying the care package I brought you!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Doing some rearranging of my locker today, thought I'd share a couple picks of a few trays.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Doing some rearranging of my locker today, thought I'd share a couple picks of a few trays.

Dang!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Nice collection, Ronin. Is that just the part you keep at the cigar store locker :-)

I picked up some Liga Privadas No 9s today. I was going to give one a try, then the rain rolled in. I guess I'll let them age for a bit

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I couldn't leave a cigar with a damaged foot like that lost city. I'd have to smoke it.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Gator - that's only funny because I smoked it this afternoon!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
Nice stash!

CAO Pilon and a cup of Peet's this morning. Quite warm out, but there is a breeze to help cool things off.

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
My reward for mowing the lawn this morning. Hey, it's hot out there :-)

Bought their last two at Davidoff in Tampa

posted Hide Post
How do you like it? I'm pretty sure I had one before, but do not remember what it was like.

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
I really like it. There's lots of smoke, and it's spicy with espresso at the beginning.

I've been looking for these for a while - I wanted to try a couple of singles before I order some.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Illusione Rothschildes are tasty inexpensive smokes,

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post