SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
It's too late for a smoke for me but tomorrow I'll make sure and have a UF13.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
The cicadas are singing and I've got a 64 anniversary lit up with a glass of handpicked 4 Roses single barrel.

Did Green's still have a bottle of the store selected barrel? What did you think?

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4797 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Wonderful Jay!

That's what I will smoke as well then. Good smoking!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12405 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
The cicadas are singing and I've got a 64 anniversary lit up with a glass of handpicked 4 Roses single barrel.

Did Green's still have a bottle of the store selected barrel? What did you think?

Yeah, had 7 of them actually. I only bought one. It's definitely butterscotch and creamy on the front end then the rye spice kicks in hard. Finish is kinda medicinal, earthy, and then butterscotch aftertaste stays with you. It's very different from the other recipes I've had. The yellow label tastes similar up front, but nowhere near as expressive, and no depth.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10579 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Cool thanks I'm going back for another bottle.

I'm lighting a Tatuaje tonight

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4797 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
Hey petr man?! (Office Space?) Hah... thanks for the heads up on the CLE line. Really becoming my favorite daily smoke!

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
He will have to get back to you on that.

Ronin you are right on the TAA good flavors, but definitely need rest. It was enjoyable but will be better. They will be good during football season.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash Ninja:
Hey petr man?! (Office Space?) Hah... thanks for the heads up on the CLE line. Really becoming my favorite daily smoke!

Did you try a Connecticut? The pinkish orange band, one of the creamiest and smoothest smokes I've ever had. They get a nice pepper kick towards the last 3rd too.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Well hell. The Dirty Rat did not taste as good as I remembered it. Kind of a disappointment actually - in the past it was one of my favorite sticks. Either my pallet has changed or it went sour.

Tonight I'm working thru a UF-13, now THIS is the stick I remember. If they have these at the upcoming Drew Estate event, I'd definitely buy more.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12405 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
I smoked a La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black last night. Really liked it. Thinking about trying a Flathead tonight.

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Cleaning my truck and weber, in preparation for the big cookout tomorrow.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
These uf13s are almost 2 years old and they have aged fantastic. Sure they mellowed out a bit, the pepper is still there but not as potential. I'm picking up some smooth creamy characteristics now, and also heavy cocoa. There's a subtle hint of leather that just makes it almost perfect. I like these better aged.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Good feedback on the 13. I don't know what the problem with my Dirty Rat was. Maybe it is more of a bourbon cigar than an IPA. I'll try again this fall.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I paired with the last October season beer I had. Sam Adam's pumpkin batch. They went well together, normally I would pair the uf13 with something stronger like a really peaty scotch or Elijah Craig bourbon so the smoke does not overpower the drink. A few minutes after I lit it I decided on a beer and I think I made the right choice. The last 3rd was the same fresh pepper bomb the uf13 is known for. The first 2 3rds were a different smoke entirely.

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Had a 601 maduro and a Blendlab kk-4560 this weekend. Both were very good. I really like the kk blend and wish there was another size as this specific size perfecto isn't my preferred size. Despite it not being my preferred size, man is it a good smoke.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a Tatuaje Regios, while it rains pretty hard getting ready for the Braves game at Frt Bragg

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Smoked a Flathead 554 I really like tonight - I'm going to have to pick some more of those up soon. Gave my buddy a Tatajue and he really liked that one too

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
My celebration smoke, while smoking some ribs. This perdomo has over 2 years of age on it, so far it is all cocoa and molasses, slight pepper on the tongue. I brought a few more with me and a cheap cheapy to light fireworks with.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Happy 4th gentleman.

First of the holiday, red white & blue, and made in merica.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
My first undercrown, I believe it came from the secret Santa package. Starting off good, heavy fresh tobacco flavor and some pepper.