SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
E.P. Carillo Inch on Saturday and a RP Sun Grown yesterday.

Posts: 11290 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I had some great ones this weekend, but atm I'm smoking a CAO black. Kind of disappointed. Its very mellow and smooth and mild. But not much spice. The Perdomo I had Saturday was excellent though.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I wasn't thrilled with the Black either, compared to the Brazilia or the Flathead series.

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CAO Flathead Sparkplug as of now. Damn good cigar!

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
I'm not much of a cigar head but have been having one on occasion as of late.

Gonna order up some of the ones I know I used to like, though I imagine the connoisseurs will turn their noses up. Java Corona Mint. Also want to try the Java Corona Latte.

On that note, the only good smoke shop is about 25min away from me and I never really get up that way. Do any of you guys get your stuff online? I need to assemble the whole kit. Humidor, torch lighter, cutter/punch etc.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Java's are good cigars for being flavored. Try an Arganese Cafe Dominicana breakfast blend. Excellent flavors that compliment a cup of Peets Major Dickasons coffee.

I should state that both the Java and the Arganese are infused. Not flavored as there is a difference between them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: petr,

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Cigars international has a great humidor sample/starter kit. Comes with 10 top of the line cigars and a humidor. Mine was 30$ plus shipping and I believe it was on sale. Still worth it even if its 50$

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a My Father le Bijiou petite robusto this evening.

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Has anybody tried the Black Crown Son's of Anarchy cigars?
I have a few friends and clients that like the show (me included) and was thinking of giving some out.

Posts: 23217 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I had an SoA cigar and liked it. Picked up a bunch of new to me brands at some smoke shops at the beach this week. Can't wait to try them.

Posts: 13838 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Surrogates crystal baller good Pepin Garcia blend very close to the Flor de las Antaiilas.

I have been craving a cigar with some pepper, this had some subtle pepper notes and was really good. Paired it with a Lagunitas nighttime ale.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4797 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Tried a Kentucky Fire Cured last night. Quite spicy but still smooth.

Posts: 13838 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Burning a Flor de las Antillas right now. I understand the hype. Damn good smoke.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Sam Adams octoberfest and a Perdomo 10th anniversary maduro. My new favorite cigar. These pair very well together and I am going to buy a box of these to age in my humidor now. Absolutely delicious.

posted Hide Post
Getting ashed tonight is a Diesel Shorty with about 7 months of age. These things get better the longer they sit.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Those kentucky fire cured have me curious. Was there any bourbon hints or flavours? CI had them cheap last week.

posted Hide Post
I had one a while ago and you can taste the pipe tobacco in it. Not a bad cigar, but no transitions through it.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Those kentucky fire cured have me curious. Was there any bourbon hints or flavours? CI had them cheap last week.

Let much of Drew's infused cigars, it has a very distinct flavor. I really liked it, excellent bourbon cigar.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12405 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I might have to try one. This Perdomo is excellent. I cant get enough. On my 2nd beer with it and still have about. 3rd left. Started off really spicy now its very smooth and creamy.