SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Paul Stulac WBL Lancero, wow what a great cigar. First inch it was almost overpowering with pepper but it transitioned nicely.

Construction, burn, were perfect and that is a tough vitola to get perfect. VERY impressed.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4315 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Padron 3000 with Anderson Valley amber aged in Wild Turkey barrels. Wow...awesome.

Posts: 13781 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight I am smoking a My Father special white label. It's hard to beat a Pepin stick!

Posts: 3672 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On this chilly night, I'm bundled up smoking an Assylum Schizo robusto. Good and cheap cigar!

Posts: 3672 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
picked up the following yesterday:

Java Toro Mint
Java Toro Latte
Acid Blonde
2x Kristoff Sumatra

Lit one up with a couple buddies last night. Gave one the mint and the other the blonde, since I really wanted to try the Latte. I really, really liked it. It apparently has actual coffee in it, and it was delicious.

Never had the kristoff before but a friend highly recommended it so I grabbed a couple. Interested to try it out.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That right there is what it's all about! Sharing smokes with good friends and enjoying the moment!

Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Had a LGC Serie N the other night. Not impressed. Too much cocoa flavor.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10523 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you tried a Serie R? Not as much cocoa in them. Another good one is the Artesanos de Miami by LGC.

Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Have you tried a Serie R? Not as much cocoa in them. Another good one is the Artesanos de Miami by LGC.

Yeah I like R's, which is why I tried an N. I'll be sticking with the R's. The N was seriously like a chocolate infused cigar. Kinda bland, too.

Posts: 10523 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since it's getting dark earlier, I started earlier. Smoking a Tatuaje Pudgy Wolf as I needed something new. I just started so no real review yet.

stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
in case you guys need to make a purchase, CI is offering a free knife that is Gurkha branded if you spend 125$ pretty easy to do with one box.

Series R # 6 used to be my go to. I traded my broken xikar punch in for a pipe lighter and havent bought them since. Maybe Ill try a #3 soon.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8231 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Had a Don Pepin Garcia, Padron 3000 and a Kuba Maduro so far this week. Pepin was good but my favorites so far are Ave Maria and Flor de las Antillas.

Posts: 13781 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Cigar of my father is excellent. Its 2nd place behind my hemmingways.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8231 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Montecristo churchill right now. Wow...lives up to the hype!

posted Hide Post
Leemur, I have a #2 in the humidor I have been waiting to smoke. They are great sticks.

As of now though I am smoking an Alec Bradley American classic blend that has been sitting 6 months to a year. Quite tasty for a mild cigar.

Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Montecristo churchill right now. Wow...lives up to the hype!

quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Leemur, I have a #2 in the humidor I have been waiting to smoke. They are great sticks.

As of now though I am smoking an Alec Bradley American classic blend that has been sitting 6 months to a year. Quite tasty for a mild cigar.

Cuban Monte #2 is still the greatest cigar of all time, in my book.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Having a Tatuaje Fausto Avion 2012. This is still a powerhouse after being in the humidor for more than a year.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
FYI www.cigarsprintsale.com is evil. Just got a box of 10 Nub 464 torpedo habano for $38 shipped. Roughly half the normal cost. I'm going to get in trouble there. Eek

posted Hide Post
Cigarbid.com is so much more evil lol.

This week I had a Gurkha regent which suffered from piss poor construction. A Padron series lancero (don't recall the company name of the size) which was fantastic. My only complaint about lanceros is you have to pay attention to them. Also had a drew estate undercrown in robusto.

This weekend I'm busting out a liga privada if my bison win and probably a Padron 1926.

I'm a deplorable.

Posts: 671 | Location: Fargo ND | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post