SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Sons of Anarchy stick tonight. Surprisingly good.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Sons of Anarchy stick tonight. Surprisingly good.

Thanks for the note on that. I bought a box of the Soprano sticks, enjoyed them, but one of the few cigars that did not sit well with me on an empty stomach.

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Smoking the "Drac" from the Pudgy Monster series tonight, with a glass of Surly Overrated.

We are happy.

ETA - smoked that sucker down to the band. Man that was a good cigar!!!

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I'm debating tonight's smoke, make it a Four Kicks Friday or a 2 year old Tatuaje Fausto Avion 2012

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last night I also smoked a Black Pearl. This cigar was ass backward. It was great in the first half and turned to garbage the second half. It had wonderful flavors and just died out to nothing. Then I returned to an old favorite, My Father Le Bijou petite robusto, to finish up the night. That is still one of my all-time favorites right there!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gator, what did you end up setting ablaze last night? Those Avions are tasty regardless of vintage.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I had a Four Kicks from Crowned Heads. I really like the cigars Crowned Heads are producing now. They remind me of Tatuaje 6 years ago before all the brand spin offs and limited releases. Don't get me wrong I still buy a lot of Tats but I use to smoke them exclusively.

Crowned Heads cigars, Four Kicks, Headly Grange, Las Calaveras, IMHO rival anything coming from Tauaje and My Father. Headly Grange is probably my favorite.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a Las Calaveras that was fresh and bought another to age. Fresh was good but age I think will make it even better.

Right now I'm smoking a Zombie super shot. Fantastic smoke! Definitely a full bodied cigar.

posted Hide Post
http://halfwheel.com/limited-e...rcia-original-maduro

This should be a great stick by Pepin

Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Did a CAO Brazilia today. Quickly becoming my favorite.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, the Brazilia is one of mine as well as is the Camshaft. I just picked one of each up last night. The Brasilia has some nice yellow cello going on.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Broke out the good stuff tonight.

Bookers with a 2010 God of Fire -

Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Just smoked an Oliva V paired with a glass of 1792 Whiskey.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I smoked an Arganese Café Dominicana breakfast blend this morning and enjoyed it more than the Varina Farm breakfast blend. This evening I smoked a CAO America. This was a good cigar with excellent flavors with a medium body. I am still partial to the Brazilia and Camshafts though.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Chuckie I liked it but I wasn't wowed draw was slightly tight

Chi Chi, get the yayo

posted Hide Post
Gator, did you try the Tiff yet?

posted Hide Post
After the first deluge for the night, I'm smoking a Flor de la Antillas surveying the property. No damage but creeks are high and fast.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
GA Gator

What a disappointment on the Tiff. So far my favorite of the box has been "Frank". I'm actually considering getting two more boxes, one for me and one to save as a gift for someone.

posted Hide Post
Yes Tiff was not that great in my opinion. I have not smoked any of the others yet except a Chucky.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I have not had the Tiff and will likely wait. I got the lil monsters and the Jason when it came out so I have had all of them except the Tiff. I got these because the size will be good for late fall early winter when I can sit outside for a short time.

I am looking forward to the TAA release, they are returning to the blend from 2012, which is based on the Tauaje Porkchop blend. You stand find the Porkchop and pork tenderloin if you look and are willing to pay a high premium. I am not that dedicated but it was my favorite TaT of all time. The TAA realse is close a Little milder than I remember the Porkchop. I usually get half a box of the TAA release in Oct.

Chi Chi, get the yayo