SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Still offering my best wishes, hope it all works out. It sounds like you're on the path to good resolution.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Smoked a Partagas Habana Serie E No. 2 yesterday, a gift from Ronin1069. What a nice stick. Spent the day in a handgun class and it was just the way to end a great day. Thanks John, it was awesome.

Posts: 11250 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Very pleased that I won a spot in Saints/Sinners and signed up today. I'll post a pic of the Swag once it arrives.

Seeing as how I alerted you to the opening and advised you to create an account and get your CC info in the system. I think you should split your kit with me , you can keep the shirt and coin. Wink

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seeing as how I alerted you to the opening and advised you to create an account and get your CC info in the system. I think you should split your kit with me , you can keep the shirt and coin.

LOL - I cannot argue with your logic! Likely we'll be able to work something out after I post a pic of the kit.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12371 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23749 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Seeing as how I alerted you to the opening and advised you to create an account and get your CC info in the system. I think you should split your kit with me , you can keep the shirt and coin.

LOL - I cannot argue with your logic! Likely we'll be able to work something out after I post a pic of the kit.

I am just busting your balls, glad you got in. I wouldn't accept any kit cigars

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am just busting your balls, glad you got in. I wouldn't accept any kit cigars

Don't worry, I'm not planning on sending you any. But I am going to put together a "thank you" karma for you!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12371 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you men. I know we are not in the clear yet, but we can relax now.

Congrats on the SNS club!

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
*Good news* Petr. I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

HRK- Those FSGs seem to be getting good reviews from those that attended to Barn Smoker event. Let us know how you like them.

I smoked a HdN Red while mowing the lawn this afternoon. It was nice to putz around outside after running our newest hire through firearms on our indoor range all day. It's sunny and 65ish right now, so it was perfect weather for mowing and smoking!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Thank you men. I know we are not in the clear yet, but we can relax now.

Thumbs up!

Posts: 13388 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CAO Brazilia gol this evening.

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
That Brazilla has gone back into my regular rotation. Not a huge CAO fan but I really like this one.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
It has been a while since I had smoked one. I picked a single up the week before last and really enjoyed it...again. So much, that I picked up a 5 pack in one of CI's build your own sampler. These are solid sticks and one of my favorite CAO, the other being the Flathead series.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Look what's back!

TATUAJE SHIPPING TAA 2016 NEXT WEEK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
It has been a while since I had smoked one. I picked a single up the week before last and really enjoyed it...again. So much, that I picked up a 5 pack in one of CI's build your own sampler. These are solid sticks and one of my favorite CAO, the other being the Flathead series.

Brazilia, America and the flathead are all regular smokes for me.

Posts: 13779 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Update on the mower issue: Got it back today and it cost $65 so it was definitely more annoyance than anything. Kicking back with a nice coffee imperial stout and a Partagas Cifuentes maduro

Posts: 13779 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Update on the mower issue: Got it back today and it cost $65 so it was definitely more annoyance than anything. Kicking back with a nice coffee imperial stout and a Partagas Cifuentes maduro

Good news on the mower... It sucks when things like that happen.
Great minds must think alike. I just finished that very cigar in the Gordo size that I got in a sampler. Nice smoke!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lee, that is good news on the Deere, but in my opinion, it's a time bomb waiting to go off again. I'd start saving and looking for a replacement.

I'm smoking a new Blend Lab tonight, FB-554. Medium to full body, closer to full, pepper, leather, earth and something I can not figure out yet. Good stick so far.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
One more leak in the next 200 hours of use and it's gone. Unfortunately I expect it to happen. What really sucks is this is a piece of equipment I got from my dad's estate when he died in 2012 so sentiment is affecting my judgement.

Slumming it today with a CI Legends Drew Estate and a frappuccino on the porch before meeting an out of town friend for a local brewery crawl.

Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
La Gloria Cubana Black by Nathan Latsha, on Flickr

New batch came in yesterday. Letting them acclimate in the humidor.

Tried an Alec Bradely American last night. Wasn't impressed. It was rolled so loose I thought there was a hole in it and flavor overall was a bore. Was also a bit bitter and burned hot.

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post