SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I stopped into Cigars International yesterday for a few smokes. While there, I saw they received some CAO Flathead sparkplugs. Pretty cool packaging in an individual box like a sparkplug. Box pressed 4.5x50 of pure heaven! This cigar has a little pepper building in the first quarter with a sweet coffee. So far this is a winner!

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
RP Platinum here tonight. It's a box pressed Maduro.

This is the one I had last week as well.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10579 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smoking a Tatuaje Tattoo this evening. What a disappointment. Barely any smoke and flavors are bland.

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Up for this evenings relaxation is a Tatuaje pudgy Frank. All I can say is WOW! Very good stick!

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Acid Kuba Kuba, nice light sweet smoke for a change of pace.

Posts: 13836 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
La Gloria Cubana serie N this evening. Mmmmm good!

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
PETR
I stumbled across a Viaje TNT, today. These haven't been in production since summer of 2012. It was in really good shape so I bought it. It is a big son of a gun, 54x 6 1/2". Maybe I'll try it this weekend not like it needs rest.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4796 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good find! I hope it burns good for ya and the flavors are phenomenal!

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Up for this evenings relaxation is a Tatuaje pudgy Frank. All I can say is WOW! Very good stick!

Thanks for the suggestion! I smoked my "Frank" last week, perfect!

I only have a few Pudgy's left, tonight I'm smoking the "Wolf". Very peppery beginning, almost overpowering. a quarter in it mellows out though...good cigar.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12405 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Herrera Esteli Lonsdale love the blend and the vitola. willie Herrera has a new cigar coming out soon. HE is the only Drew Estates cigar I smoke anymore.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4796 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last night I went to the Mother Ship (Cigars International) and was gifted a Latitude Zero robusto made by Oliva. It was not a bad cigar, with mild flavors. I got a little sweetness out of it but the flavors were not in your face. Very subdued "hints" of flavor that needed to be concentrated on to get. It was however very full bodied and needs to be smoked on a full stomach.

After that one I followed up with a Tatuaje Reserva Nicaraguan Noellas corona. This little beast had a little strength to it as well as some coffee flavors. Over all not a bad stick but I am more partial to the 10 year Miami for a couple bucks more.

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
During the Summer I sit outside in the evening and read while having a cigar 4 or 5 nights.
This week, I had a Padron 1964 Maduro Exclusivio, AF Anejo 46, Oliva Seris V Dbl Rob, AF Hemingway Classic Mad and a Oliva Melanio Maduro Torpedo.

IMO the Padron is still the best, I really should just fill the humidor with these!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3459 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
UT, Very nice selection there. Yesterday we went to a pig roast and I smoked a knock-off La Gloria Cubana that was gifted to me. It was OK. Definitely not the real deal. Then I had a Blend Lab WA-6552 from Cigars International that is just a fantastic smoke. Then after a little rest I smoked a Tatuaje Tattoo Miami 10 year for the icing on the cake.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I want your cigar budget.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

posted Hide Post
Cigars International has an ongoing deal of buy 5 get the 6th one free, so that helps. I also am fortunate to have some very good friends that gift cigars and vice versa. My budget I try to stay at is $30/ week, but do splurge every now and then. That's the only good thing about mandatory overtime at work!

posted Hide Post
Also, I usually don't buy boxes and most times I only buy 3 or 4 cigars to maintain my budget. If I do buy a box I slack off on buying singles for a while to counter balance. Trust me, I am far from rich monetary wise but rich with the family, friendships, and enjoying life, reasonably.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
H. Upmann Legacy tonight

Posts: 13836 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Diesel Shorty this evening. This stick is even better with age on it.

posted Hide Post
Well, on this somber Monday evening (R.I.P. Robin Williams) I am smoking a La Flor Dominicana Limitado III that has been in the humi for a little while now. A decent cigar that I should have grabbed more of.

posted Hide Post
I decided to smoke another Pudgy Monster this evening. Kicking back enjoying Drac. Great flavor in this!