SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Bud's for who???
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Bud's for who??? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
^ Rick Lee for Congress enters the chat.

Posts: 803 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
They just keep digging and refuse to admit/recognize that they waded-in too far...
Blame the public for online “misinformation and confusion”, without actually saying, this probably wasn't the best move to make with our name attached to it.

Bud light exec says 'one social media post' crashed sales amid trans row

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9442 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
^ Rick Lee for Congress enters the chat.

A Congressional salary of $174k would be a big pay cut for most of the AB folks involved in this fiasco.

Posts: 3693 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^ AOC only makes 174k a year? The salary is nothing compared to The Grift.

Posts: 803 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
They just keep digging and refuse to admit/recognize that they waded-in too far...
Blame the public for online “misinformation and confusion”, without actually saying, this probably wasn't the best move to make with our name attached to it.

Yeah... except we all watched Alissa Heinerscheid explain her marketing strategy in her own words:
Was this “misinformation and confusion”?

Marketing VP Alissa Heinerscheid Explains Why She Made Bud Light the Brand for Woke Transvestites

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:

I think that if the transvestites had just left our children alone, nobody would have given two giggles about them dressing up like women. Cpl. Max Klinger was supposed to do one show on MASH. But, that episode made so many people laugh, the show creators had him come back. The whole country laughed at his transvestite ways.
My recollection is that Klinger's motivation was to be declared crazy and sent home. He was not trying to be recognized as a woman, but rather as a male nut case, so I don't think he came anywhere near the definition of a "transvestite."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31451 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

Yes, there will be a very small, very vocal group that will do everything they can to force a company to see it their way. If the company holds the line of being in business to do X and not be a political party, eventually they will realize this is a dead end and move on. Sure you'll irritate them but would you rather lose 5% or potentially 50% of your business?"

Maybe, maybe not.

Many times people have thought they were "in the club" supporting a position, only to find themselves being destroyed for not vigorously participating in the radical events.

When the radicals get you in their sights there may be no way to abstain gracefully. I wish I could remember where I saw it recently, a character says to another "When there's a war, you have to choose a side".

Posts: 9755 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This Doukeris cat wants us to believe that business is great and this incident doesn't matter, but at the same time, he's having to address the issue and make excuses. It matters to him, to In-Bev, its shareholders and the company's distributors.

A bit of honesty would go along way but it's apparent that candor is the last thing we can expect from this liar. That being the case, they can just stew in their own juices.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
chellim, you nailed it in your post above

"Yeah... except we all watched Alissa Heinerscheid"

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If that podcast video had never surfaced, there's a decent chance AB could have slithered their way out of this by now. But IMO, that interview was so cluelessly out of touch and offensive, it did way more brand damage than the tranny post. The combination may have been fatal. At least to her career!

Posts: 2534 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I just read thar Bud Light YOY sales were down 12.5%. Really??? Only 12.5%? Who's still buying that "tyranny beer"? Razz

I would've expected a much bigger % drop.

Posts: 5821 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:

I think that if the transvestites had just left our children alone, nobody would have given two giggles about them dressing up like women. Cpl. Max Klinger was supposed to do one show on MASH. But, that episode made so many people laugh, the show creators had him come back. The whole country laughed at his transvestite ways.
My recollection is that Klinger's motivation was to be declared crazy and sent home. He was not trying to be recognized as a woman, but rather as a male nut case, so I don't think he came anywhere near the definition of a "transvestite."

V-tail, you are absolutely correct. He was trying to get a Section 8, and he was heterosexual. I only mentioned him to underscore my belief that Americans really don't care if you have mental issues and want to dress up like a woman - they laughed at Klinger's antics. But, Americans DO care about an agenda to corrupt our young children with your deviancies.

I don't think TV audiences would have been amused if Klinger had been militant, combative and belligerent in his insistence that being a transvestite is "normal."

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10861 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
That video of the Marketing genius talking never gets old. It’s like she’s spitting out every marketing buzz-word that she learned while at Harvard but applying the ideas to literally the worst product possible. Truly hilarious … sooooo out of touch.

What she said would have fit really well for clip-on tails, but she chose to apply it to …… beer.

Posts: 5085 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
And still no sincere apology from these assholes.

Where I work, if we make a mistake and own up to it, it has always been forgiven. We may take some ribbing, but who amongst us has not fucked up?

These people (yes, these people) will always place the blame elsewhere, never at the actual feet of those responsible.

Keep digging boys! (and girls)

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36898 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Keep digging boys! (and girls)

and things

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2038 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:

However, Mr Doukeris told the Financial Times that online “misinformation and confusion” (Our customers are too stupid to understand how educated and cultured us executives are and this) had led to customers interpreting Mulvaney’s personalised can as one that was in production for general sale, rather than a one-off.

Fixed it for you there Michel.

Posts: 9429 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

Yeah... except we all watched Alissa Heinerscheid explain her marketing strategy in her own words:
Was this “misinformation and confusion”?

Marketing VP Alissa Heinerscheid Explains Why She Made Bud Light the Brand for Woke Transvestites

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="rumble" frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/v2emk18/?pub=4" width="640"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Just love watching this. It has to take some kind of talent to rationalize and dream this up, only to find out it was catastrophically wrong.

Ya think she regrets doing that interview...? Cool

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^ She sounds just like Simon Sinek, That annoying business You-Tuber and author who I can't stand because he has no actual real world experience.

Same exact worthless phrases with no data to back it up.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11108 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post