SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Bud's for who???
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 61
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Bud's for who??? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
There are a few good Breweries in Pennsylvania.

Try Straubs, from St. Mary's, Pa, near State College. It's a small Brewery, a bit pricey for a case and a bit strong.

And much better than anything Budweiser can brew.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
No, here’s the fucking deal, Don: We’re tired of our institutions and culture being infiltrated and perverted with this stuff.

Yeah... Don Jr.'s comments are going over about like Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth's statement.
Like a lead balloon.
Mark Dice states it well.

Yeah. Sit down and shut up, Donny. "Don't penalize them because they donate lots of money" is shitty any which way it is sliced. When a person, company, institution, or organization fucks up, you tell them they fucked up. A lot of the time these days, they only listen through their wallet.

The whole thing is stupid, but perhaps the dumbest part, is that this "trans person" is a manic, vapid parody of a woman. I wager a lot of women find his whole "transition journey" and its very public nature deeply offensive. If Bud Light wanted to find a representative transwoman, I bet they could have found a carpenter or welder. America is a big fucking place. Instead they took the thoughtless easy way out. There are normal trans people out there, and the activists along with people like Mulvaney, are doing all the regular people a deep disservice.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27123 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

Yes! Tastefully done Yuengling! They made AB look like the bunch of woke losers that they are, by just stating a simple fact.

I've been a Yuengling Lager drinker for going on 40 years.

I was an Ultra drinker for years. I switched to Yuengling Light and Flight and like them much better.

Posts: 877 | Location: Louisiana and Florida | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Yuengling is a regional brew and isn't available out here in flyover country. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
I bet they could have found a carpenter or welder.

Wasn't there a football player or a Navy Seal...?

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6900 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Yuengling is a regional brew and isn't available out here in flyover country. Frown

Sure. So your job is to try the beers only available in your region and find a suitable replacement. Good luck!

Posts: 3476 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Yeah... Don Jr.'s comments are going over about like Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth's statement.
Like a lead balloon.
Mark Dice states it well.

I saw a twert on this with a line I LOL@.

quote:
@DonaldJTrumpJr
You are wrong.
I don't care how many bribes AB and InBev give the Swamp Creature National Committee.
Back off the Anheuser Busch boycott?
Nope.
I'm adding all InBev products to my boycott.
AB and InBev APOLOGIZE NOW!!
Mr. Trump, Jr. you need to APOLOGIZE TOO.

quote:
Swamp Creature National Committee
Big Grin Big Grin

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32053 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
quote:

Sure. So your job is to try the beers only available in your region and find a suitable replacement. Good luck!

bald1, I think you're up to the challenge! It'll be fun!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I love Yuengling. Not avail. out here in AZ, but my folks in NJ always have it on hand when I visit.

Posts: 3692 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
quote:

bald1, I think you're up to the challenge! It'll be fun!

Lol. We actually have a great number of local area micro breweries that put out some pretty good product of all varieties of beer.

https://www.travelsouthdakota....ta-beers/west-region

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ I think they're everywhere now...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Megan Kelly and Michael Knowles take AB and InBev to the woodshed.

“…air sandwich” Big Grin

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32053 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Megyn Kelly's Podcast/Show is actually quite excellent. She routinely has excellent guests, and her show is extremely well organized and researched. She must have a pretty solid and competent team working for her. Surprisingly (or maybe not) she is also pretty complimentary to Trump. Mostly anyway. She has a pretty good sense of humor about their little spat after that one debate she moderated. In any case, they seem to be on good terms now.

Also, she swears like a sailor, which normally isn't greatly appealing from a woman, but she does it such a way that I always look forward to her random F-bombs at just the right moment. Yeah, she's won me over. I'm a fan.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30953 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I first had Yuengling on a business trip to the Philly area in the 90's. I liked it, and would buy it whenever I was in an area that sold it.
It became available here about ten years ago, and I've been buying it often ever since.

Lately, I'd been drinking Modelo (as I stated earlier in this thread). Since Modelo is an AB/InBev import, I'm happily going back to Yuengling.

AB/InBev can go F themselves after this bullshit.
And Don Jr. Should shut the F up.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16644 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed two Guinness Draughts in a can yesterday...unfortunately the hotel didn't have it on tap. Frown But the cans were good!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sounds like an ideal set up for a smoky and the bandit reimagining.

Posts: 4976 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
Sounds like an ideal set up for a smoky and the bandit reimagining.

Northwest bound and down!

Posts: 3476 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Link Babylon Bee

ST. LOUIS, MO — Beer scientists at Budweiser headquarters are reportedly hard at work researching how many cans of Bud Light it would take for Dylan Mulvaney to pass as a woman.

According to sources, Mulvaney, who recently became a spokesman for the alcoholic beverage, was personally recruited by CEO Phillip Bud while he was inebriated — now human resources need to know how this could have happened.

One. No. Two. No, Dr. Pedro Morganstein noted in the test log. Three? Ugh, no.

Dr. Morganstein reportedly passed out twenty beers later, still believing Dylan Mulvaney was a man. However, he did note that his female colleagues were at least three points more attractive.

Alcoholic intake studies are nothing new for the Budweiser corporation, but experiments typically measure the rate of cognitive decline. Determining how many drinks it takes for a man to look like a woman is new territory for the team.

At publishing time, scientists had determined it takes the equivalent of 37 Bud Lights to make Dylan Mulvaney passable as a woman, or just 3 Ballast Point Sculpins.

Posts: 7409 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Ouch.. Clydesdale now identifies as a reindeer. Wink

Posts: 2681 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post