SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Bud's for who???
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 61
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Bud's for who??? Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Please be gentle and understanding. She's transitioning.
She will have to transition into a brand new identity, or even a new gender. No company will give her a high profile role again.

With an unusual name like that, it will be recognized anywhere, and be synonymous with failing spectacularly. "This guy just pulled a "Heinerscheid"!"

Posts: 2707 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"We understand that she has decided to take a leave of absence."

Jesus, these people are so phony. They behave as if they didn't know about this trans-freak campaign and now they behave as if they're "hearing" about this clueless woman going on leave.

They should try speaking the truth every now and then. You know, for practice, on the off chance they ever decide to be honest with their customers.

Posts: 109167 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I read her salary was > $400,000 pa, no doubt with a bonus for hitting performance targets.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32056 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
AB just can't seem to get back on track with fixing this mess. They really are clueless.

Posts: 3695 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
No doubt. Bud Light is going to have to transition to Bud Zero to get away from this mess.

Wink

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6900 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
"We understand she has decided to take a leave of absence."

Srsly?

Keep digging, AB InBev

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
I read her salary was > $400,000 pa, no doubt with a bonus for hitting performance targets.

Well, she sure wasn't going to hit the bonus levels....

Gheez-o-pete AB, just come out and say it, you messed up when you ok'd a marketing plan that insulted a large portion of your customer base and seriously damaged the company brand(s).

Hopefully this will end Dylan Mulvaneys career, that no company will take him on or any more of this celebrating Transfreakygender loons...

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back before the InBev takeover, I often saw Budweiser (or AB in general) ads in many firearms and other magazine touting their support for shooting sports, auto racing, etc. Will they ever return to that legacy? (I don't watch TV, so I'm oblivious as to what they're doing now other than ads during games, etc.).

Posts: 3407 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Heavens, no. How barbaric, you cis-gendered toxic male. Those things are emblematic of the rape culture patriarchy, whatever that means.

Now, men pretending to be women and who are competing in women's sports because that's the only way they can ever win- they're all for that.

AB is so screwed. Notice how quickly the Hershey's thing went away? It appears that the beer thing ain't going away.

Posts: 109167 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:

If her salary was performance-based, she must owe them money at this point.

Posts: 1796 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Would like to see her apply for a new job and prospecting agency check with AB.

'Oh, so you're the lady who lost six billion dollars in less than two weeks...'

Posts: 9429 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"lady"?.... try MORON

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
quote:

If her salary was performance-based, she must owe them money at this point.

For sure....and a hell of a lot!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
For y'all's afternoon entertainment... Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Heavens, no. How barbaric, you cis-gendered toxic male. Those things are emblematic of the rape culture patriarchy, whatever that means.

Now, men pretending to be women and who are competing in women's sports because that's the only way they can ever win- they're all for that.

AB is so screwed. Notice how quickly the Hershey's thing went away? It appears that the beer thing ain't going away.

Seems like one of the Busch guys back in the day was featured in one of the "I'm the NRA" ads. Manhood is being destroyed (and is it just me, or has it accelerated since the passing of Raquel Welch?)!

Posts: 3407 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
ME: OMG, the market is horrible! I've lost THOUSANDS!

Bud Chick: Hold my beer

Posts: 6514 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Megan Kelly was on skynews.au.

The whole 8 minutes is worth hearing but she really gets wound up about 6:00.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32056 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to seeing next quarter's sales numbers. I don't want to just see a 5% blip, I'd like to see a greater than 50% drop in sales. They won't really get the message until then. I'm not worried about layoffs, hard working people will be able to get another job in the industry.

The marketing team deserves to be broke for awhile. If they want to stay in the biz, they should drive a beer delivery truck for a year. It would help them learn their customer base.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1952 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
"I am not willing to abandon truth in the name of sparing feelings." -- Megyn Kelly

Bingo!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post