SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Bud's for who???
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 61
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Bud's for who??? Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
One thing that stands out to me is that these high profile wannabes don’t really seem to have a clue how most women present themselves and behave. They are more like overly effeminate homosexual males than they are women.

In most instances it is like a caricature or parody of a woman unless they are the sub par male athletes that want to know what winning feels like without putting in the effort to beat other men. In that case they seem to retain most of their typically masculine traits.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11228 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
WSJ
https://www.wsj.com/articles/a...hresults_pos1&page=1

Bud Light Brewer Puts Two Executives on Leave After Uproar Over Transgender Influencer

Ms. Heinerscheid and her boss Daniel Blake , who oversees marketing for Anheuser-Busch’s mainstream brands, took leaves of absence, the company said on Sunday.

“Given the circumstances, Alissa has decided to take a leave of absence which we support,” an Anheuser-Busch spokeswoman said in an email. “Daniel has also decided to take a leave of absence.”

The decision to take a leave wasn’t voluntary, according to people familiar with the matter.

Anheuser-Busch said that it will also adjust some of its marketing department functions to ensure senior staff are fully connected to decisions about brand activities.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, but wait- there must be some kind of mistake. What's-her-name "decided" to go on leave, according to AB just a couple of days ago, and AB found out about it only after the fact:

"We understand that she has decided to take a leave of absence."

What a remarkable coincidence that her boss also "decided" to go on leave at the very same time. Roll Eyes

See, they are clueless as to how obvious are their lies and bullshit and how this kind of clumsy stuff confirms that they cannot be trusted to ever speak the plain truth.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Intelligent people know what “damage control” looks like; Anheuser-Busch is clearly trying to staunch the hemorrhaging with the announcement that the exec responsible (like she would ever do what she did without Corporate’s blessing) is voluntarily going on a leave of absence. Oddly, she has been replaced with Budweiser global marketing vice president Todd Allen. Not fired, but “replaced”. If she had come up with this all on her own, and corporate was not supportive, she’d have been FIRED.

People that don’t worship at the twisted gender-bender alter are not fooled, and the number of mentally ill that accept the story as well as the tranny freak are nowhere near enough to cause a rebound in sales. A-B is too woke to admit they made a mistake for fear of coming under fire from the freak show minority supported by the leftist media. The rational thing to do would be to cut ties with the “moron exec acting on her own” but they can’t… quite simply because she didn’t actually do what they claim she did. This had the top brass blessing, and firing her would no doubt result in her tell all story. They are hoping that if they wait long enough, short term American memory will fade the way it did with the NFL and the “hands up-don’t shoot” lie.

I suspect this will end with Heinerscheid‘s quiet disappearance with a golden parachute and A-B stating simply that she is no longer employed and no other information as to the particulars. I hope the brand never recovers.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

The decision to take a leave wasn’t voluntary, according to people familiar with the matter.

Yeah, no shit.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
One thing that stands out to me is that these high profile wannabes don’t really seem to have a clue how most women present themselves and behave. They are more like overly effeminate homosexual males than they are women.

In most instances it is like a caricature or parody of a woman unless they are the sub par male athletes that want to know what winning feels like without putting in the effort to beat other men. In that case they seem to retain most of their typically masculine traits.

It's a big fucking act. The camp, the sassy attitude, the exaggerated gesturing, the overly affected speech, these are people with attention/self-estem problems that go well beyond who they want to have sex with. Even the gay friends I've known, cringe at the over-the-top, prancing and preening they see amongst other gays, preferring not to be around them as it reflects back on them. It's not a mystery why butch lesbians and super-flamboyant gay men do not get along, both sides over-do it and hate the other for it. Then as Dave Chappelle points out in one of his act, there's the T's.

The worse, are the hetero's, who think they are 'defending' 'marginalized communities' and by getting involved 'leaning in', they've taken up sides not knowing all the dynamics, while pissing-off everyone.

Posts: 15084 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 843 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hildur:
Second Bud Light marketing exec placed on leave after Dylan Mulvaney backlash

More heads are rolling, as they should be.

Didn't read....six posts up

Posts: 15084 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These mentally ill executives think the free market is the same as social media. Social media loves trannys and pedophiles, so the free market does too! Let's tailor our ads to the will of the people!

They fail to realize that social media is manipulated to push the narrative of the owners.

Bud light found out that the free market and I would argue society as well, are not as social media would have you believe.

Mistake or ignorance on their part? Maybe. The death sentence for anbev is for doubling down, taking no corrective action, and making weak apologies. May God have mercy on your soul.

Posts: 803 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"But, but...social media lends itself so neatly to algorithms!"

Uh-huh. So did Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
These mentally ill executives think the free market is the same as social media. Social media loves trannys and pedophiles, so the free market does too! Let's tailor our ads to the will of the people!

They fail to realize that social media is manipulated to push the narrative of the owners.

Oh they know how social works and the level of manipulation is involved, they're not dumb.

Their failure is continually underestimating the reaction and blow-back, from both consumers and internally. I'd have loved to be been a fly on teh wall when the sales and marketing sat down to go over this, not to mention the conference calls distributors were having with A-B.

Marketing, branding and PR people live in a perpetual bubble, always looking for the next big thing or, trend to latch onto, its upon the C-suites and, the board of directors to set the guardrails and reign-in any harebrained ideas.

To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
quote:
they're not dumb

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

Posts: 2681 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Bud Light Sales Down, Competitor Sales Up

I think I may go buy a six pack of Yuengling just because. Hell, I might even drink some of it.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...les-plummet-n2622375

Bud Light sales fell 17% in dollars, while volume dropped a whopping 21% in the week ended April 15.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is significant collateral damage to their brand. I also heard Coors Light and Miller Lite has picked up a lot of new customers.

quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Oh they know how social works and the level of manipulation is involved, they're not dumb.

I would argue that they, along with many other companies and individuals, are stupid when it comes to social media. Before social media, companies had PR people, spokesman, to handle public relations. Now, any idiot employee on Twitter can be an overnight "spokesman" and damage a business. Social media is just a tool, but these morons can't help but put their heads up their asses.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

It's a big fucking act. The camp, the sassy attitude, the exaggerated gesturing, the overly affected speech, these are people with attention/self-estem problems that go well beyond who they want to have sex with. Even the gay friends I've known, cringe at the over-the-top, prancing and preening they see amongst other gays, preferring not to be around them as it reflects back on them. It's not a mystery why butch lesbians and super-flamboyant gay men do not get along, both sides over-do it and hate the other for it. Then as Dave Chappelle points out in one of his act, there's the T's.

The worse, are the hetero's, who think they are 'defending' 'marginalized communities' and by getting involved 'leaning in', they've taken up sides not knowing all the dynamics, while pissing-off everyone.

If you really want to see something stupid / asinine / crazy / exaggerated, etc., just google The Price is Right and Dylan M(whatever). He was on the Price is Right before he started "transitioning". It's off the charts ridiculous. But be warned - I can't put into words how bad it is. This idiot was an attention whore from the start.

Posts: 263 | Registered: March 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
InBev/AB has a bigger problem than this protest.

Lets face it, there are a LOT of people who are brand loyal. They stick to one brand because they always have, their family has, their friends have etc. Typically people will do this for no other good reason, even if there are better options.

However, once a person like this is forced to change brands, if they suddenly realize that what they had wasn't great and what they have now is better, they will switch their brand loyalty.

I prefer scotch and liquor over beer. However there was a time when I was big into beer, especially foreign and craft beers. I always felt Bud and Bud Lite were a half step above Natural Lite. I could never drink any Miller product as I always get a huge headache. If I HAD to drink a lite beer at an event as it is all they had, I'd drink anything but Natural or Bud Lite. If that's all they had I'd drink pop.

In conclusion, InBev/Bud may find that even if they manage to pull this marketing ship off the iceberg, the ship my still sink.

I hope this sends a very loud and clear message to business that WOKE is not a good idea, and to the general populace that no, we don't have to tolerate this political garbage being forced on us by companies.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
In conclusion, InBev/Bud may find that even if they manage to pull this marketing ship off the iceberg, the ship my still sink.
I doubt it will sink, but, I doubt Bud Lite will ever lose the "Tranny Fluid" label.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...les-plummet-n2622375

Bud Light sales fell 17% in dollars, while volume dropped a whopping 21% in the week ended April 15.

that's a start

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post