SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Bud's for who???
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 61
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Bud's for who??? Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lololololol

"Ugly wimmins lobby" hehehehehehehe

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7293 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
We’re not big on polls here, but Rasmussen is the most reliable pollster that I know of.

“Most Americans support the boycott of Anheuser-Busch over Bud Light's tie-up with trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney and say big corporations give too much attention to trans people, a new poll shows.

A Rasmussen Reports survey of some 1,000 adults found that the brewing giant 'stepped in a hornets' nest' by getting Mulvaney, 26, a controversial TikToker, to promote their low-calorie beer.

The tie-up quickly backfired, with the likes of John Rich, Travis Tritt, and Kid Rock among dozens of conservative celebrities and politicians leading a boycott that wiped billions off the firm's value within days.

'We now have polling numbers back in, and it's pretty clear they stepped in a hornets' nest,' Mark Mitchell, Rasmussen's head of polling, said in a video about the survey. …”

DailyMail article:
https://mol.im/a/11987183

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9474 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Apologies if this has already been posted but I didn't see it.

Real men of genius.

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
A Rasmussen Reports survey of some 1,000 adults found that the brewing giant 'stepped in a hornets' nest' by getting Mulvaney, 26, a controversial TikToker, to promote their low-calorie beer.

The tie-up quickly backfired, with the likes of John Rich, Travis Tritt, and Kid Rock among dozens of conservative celebrities and politicians leading a boycott that wiped billions off the firm's value within days.

'We now have polling numbers back in, and it's pretty clear they stepped in a hornets' nest,' Mark Mitchell, Rasmussen's head of polling, said in a video about the survey. …”

One of the dumbest things I've read and not sure why it's worth mentioning on this forum. Rasmussen performs a poll saying that AB "stepped in a hornets nest", AFTER the company lost billions in value due to the public's backlash. Wow, shocking result of that poll. What tipped them off?

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:

One of the dumbest things I've read and not sure why it's worth mentioning on this forum. Rasmussen performs a poll saying that AB "stepped in a hornets nest", AFTER the company lost billions in value due to the public's backlash. Wow, shocking result of that poll. What tipped them off?

That wasn't the poll. You have go to the link to see the actual poll results.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8366 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
The exec who wanted to distance the brand from frat culture was involved in frat culture enough that she still had photos on her Facebook profile from a 2006 sorority event. Pics of her drinking and acting stupid at link.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/0...-drinking-isis-club/

Posts: 17675 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Drinking beer from a condom. Classy.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It continues to get worse... Now they are being sued for discriminatory hiring practices. There is an interesting poll shown in the video.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder:

The whole thing is stupid, but perhaps the dumbest part, is that this "trans person" is a manic, vapid parody of a woman. I wager a lot of women find his whole "transition journey" and its very public nature deeply offensive. If Bud Light wanted to find a representative transwoman, I bet they could have found a carpenter or welder. America is a big fucking place. Instead they took the thoughtless easy way out. There are normal trans people out there, and the activists along with people like Mulvaney, are doing all the regular people a deep disservice.

Exactly this. If Bud Light had sent Caitlyn Jenner a can with her picture on it I doubt this would be an issue.

I don’t understand how anyone likes this Dylan fella, who is almost certainly just play acting as a trans woman. He lost his gig in theater during Covid and decided to get on what he describes as a social media app meant for kids and become a woman.

And he does so in the most vapid and over the top way possible. His whole “March madness” commercial was absurd and it should be an insult to all women that this dude thinks that to be a real woman means being a brainless airhead bimbo.

It’s insane that these corporations and politicians push this trans nonsense anyway, but if you are going to, at least pick a person who is a genuine person and isn’t an insult to women everywhere.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15277 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Fuck Bruce Jenner

Posts: 5560 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Not only women, I consider that thing an insult to all of humanity.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16644 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Fuck Bruce Jenner

I'm with BigSwede on this one, bruce jenner is a mental case just like the rest

I'm not a bud light fan, but if you're buying, i used to would have drunk it..

now, if you would hand me a can of beer with bruce jenner on it, I would pour it out and piss in the can, just like I'd do if it has the other freak on it

edited to add -- I dont drink AB products, any more

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2037 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
The wife loves Stella Artois and Shocktop, she happily put them on the will no longer buy list

Uh oh, just noticed that they own Estrella too, her favorite is Daura Damm. She's going to be hot

ETA: Looks like Estrella and Estrella Damm are two diferent brewers

Posts: 5560 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Can anyone verify how accurate this is?

Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
What do you mean by accurate?

Are all of those brands owned by InBev? Yes. Is that what you are asking?

Or are you asking if that’s all the brands owned by InBev? Then no, it’s not accurate.

Or are you asking something else?

For all the brands owned by InBev, look Here

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15277 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
<snip>
For all the brands owned by InBev, look Here

Very glad to see that Sam Adams, Stiegl (Austria), and Sapporo (Japan) aren’t on that HUGE list.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9474 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post