SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HKAngusKL:
On his show today, Crowder disputed that claim and stated that they did not pay anyone for the story or pictures. The claim from MNPD is probably just more lies and propaganda.
Which would NOT surprise me, at all.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6221 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Both things can be true. The officer may have sold the images, and the person who bought them, then provided them to Crowder at no cost.

It may very well be that Nashville officials are lying, since they seem to be willing to do so without compunction, but it's possible they are telling the truth in this instance. I would tend to believe their claim.

Posts: 107775 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They've launched a criminal investigation, and that means that facts will be documented. This makes it harder for Nashville officials to lie, and this is especially true if they intend to criminally charge one or more officers, wherein discovery will come in to play, and possibly, sworn testimony in a trial.

His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
That part about YouTube charging Crowder with an organized crime category sends chills down my spine. Can we get any more 1984 / Resident Evil in real life?

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19730 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Nashville school shooter’s manifesto reveals the left’s favorite message

On March 27, 2023, a woman entered The Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee, and slaughtered three nine-year-old children and three adults. It was only because police were nearby that she was stopped. The woman, who claimed to be a so-called “trans man,” left behind a manifesto. However, while police departments and media outlets are usually quick to release statements from mass murderers, government officials in this Democrat-run city refused to do so in this case.

Steve Crowder, though, obtained the first three pages of the manifesto, which he released today. In addition to showing an obsessive level of preparation (this was no spur-of-the-moment killing), the manifesto shows that the killer was motivated by one of the left’s favorite mantras: “white privilege.”

On one page, the killer expresses excitement about “DEATH DAY,” along with her hope that “I have a high death count.” She anticipated that she’d be done with this gruesome massacre within ten minutes. She also looked forward with pleasurable anticipation to the fear she’d sow: “Can’t believe I’m doing this but I’m ready… I hope my victims aren’t.”

On another page, she mapped out her morning minute by minute, everything from getting dressed to doing something with her “stuffed animals,” to eating breakfast, to the moment when she could “open fire,” adding “time 2 die.”

She’s right up there with Hamas when it comes to murderous desires. Of course, we know what animates Hamas—religiously inspired antisemitism—but what motivated this gal? For seven months, the authorities refused to breathe a word about her motivations.

Now, though, thanks to the leak at Crowder’s site, we do know: The killer, a white woman, wanted desperately to destroy those who enjoy “white privilege”:

Kill those kids!!!

Those crackers

Going to private fancy schools with those fancy kwakis [sic] & sports backpacks

w/their daddies mustangs and convertables [sic]

fuck you little shits

I wish to shoot you weakass dicks w/your mop yellow hair

Wanna kill all you little crackers!!!

Bunch of little faggots

w/your white privileges

fuck you faggots

Race hatred oozes from the manifesto…anti-white race hatred, all of it eventually revolving around the leftists’ favorite phrase: “white privilege.” That’s what drove her to kill three 9-year-old white children. She wanted to erase their race.

And what about that phrase “white privilege”? Are we conservatives just taking something marginal and giving it centrality? I don’t think so.

Here’s a sampling from mainstream sites pounding home the message of the alleged “white privilege” that the killer despised so much she felt called upon to slaughter children:

• Harper’s Bazaar: Understanding white privilege: 20 everyday examples: A lesson in how white people benefit from and contribute to structural racism
  • CBS News: What is white privilege? What questions should white Americans be asking? Two academics weigh in
  • The Washington Post: What is white privilege?
  • Duke Med School: Explaining white privilege to a broke white person
  • Forbes: Anti-Racism 101: Let’s Clarify ‘White Privilege’ Once And For All

There are thousands more examples. Those were just the first I found.

For years now, we’ve been slathered with the “white privilege” mantra. That was bound to have an effect. As I’ve said after most mass shootings, mass shooters are evil people, and evil absorbs the zeitgeist around it, whether it’s anti-witch paranoia, invaders from Mars, or “white privilege.” Every generation has its evil pathway.

In that way, the killer’s manifesto is pretty predictable. What’s more disturbing is the enormous effort that members of the establishment went to in order to hide the manifesto. They know that they are feeding evil. Rather than taking a stand against the toxic ideas that animate evil people, though, they seek to bury their role and imply, instead, that the killer, rather than absorbing their message of hate was, instead, motivated by “anti-trans” hatred. The killer wasn’t the only evil one at work here.

https://www.americanthinker.co...avorite_message.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24191 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was mentioned a earlier in the thread - but the introduction of testosterone into the biological female brain is something proponents of gender transitioning totally gloss over.

I remember an NPR episode with that guy with the nasally voice - he was interviewing a woman who was transitioning to a man and was under testosterone therapy. She recounted how she would become so angry and aggressive sometimes in situations where she used to be calm and collected.

That's another item the left has been pounding, just like white privilege - hormone therapies for gender transitions are perfectly safe and normal.

I bet if you were playng "Stupid Things Leftist Believe" Bingo you could fill in a lot of your card by seeing the whole manifesto. No wonder they want to keep it from the public.

Posts: 248 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12755 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-...der-shooter-journal/

Seven Metropolitan Nashville Police Department (MNPD) officers have been placed on “administrative leave” in connection with the transgender shooter’s leaked journal.

According to the Tennessee Star, owned by former Breitbart contributor Michael Patrick Leahy, the MNPD “confirmed on Wednesday that seven of its officers have been placed on administrative leave following the leak of at least three pages of Covenant killer Audrey Elizabeth Hale’s manifesto to conservative commentator and comedian Steven Crowder.”

WSMV noted that MNPD public affairs director Don Aaron indicated that “seven individuals are on administrative assignment to protect the integrity of the active, progressing investigation.”

Breitbart News reported that Crowder posted images of three pages, purportedly from the journal, to X/Twitter on Monday.

The images contained handwriting, attributed to the transgender shooter, about killing “crackers” with “white privlages [sic].”

Breitbart News pointed out that one of the handwritten notes attributed to the transgender shooter appeared to be a note to herself; a reminder to check the “parking lot for security” before entering the school.

Posts: 19614 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
...to protect the integrity of the active, progressing investigation.”

Took a line right out of the FBI playbook there.

It's horseshit and everyone knows it. It'd take any thinking person a grand total of about 15 minutes to investigate this sick little bitch's plan and actions, yet when did this happen? And they're still investigating?

Horseshit.

Posts: 20138 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yet another one, as most or all of you know by now. Another "trans" mentally ill freak.

Check out the cops dummyimg up. They started out their "press conference" by stating that they would not be answering any questions, then they ran to their cars.

This insane sack of shot killed a 6th grader and wounded others. The "trans" community is radicalizing their mentally ill brethren. How many does this make now? But, guns are the real problem, you see. Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/mustangmek.../1743095215164956878

posted Hide Post
The POS used a pump shotgun and died of self inflicted wound. And right on cue the diversity hire at the White House starts with. Banning assault weapons, hi cap mags and universal background checks. Do They think this kid bought the gun at a gun shop ? Wtf.

Edited due to my error.

Posts: 4788 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
The POS was a 6th grader,

Victim was a 6th grader. Shooter was a 17-year-old tranny.

Posts: 20138 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I saw Elon Musk responding to a tweet, even he has acknowledged now that the past five or six school shootings have been done by LGBT/trans types.

They are pumping these kids full of God knows what kind of drugs and hormones and constantly telling them that there is a holocaust being waged on them.

Para I know there is a prohibition against making fun of appearance, but the one thing I noted in the picture of this latest shooter was he had a large, receding hairline, that’s very unusual for a high school kid is it not? Is that something that’s a side effect of hormones?

Posts: 33902 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to wonder how many of these killer trannies are actually sexually active in their perverse delusions. Are they actually trying to be the opposite or is it just a highly visible and now protected form of self defilement? Some of these crazies want to be seen and the parading about like a freak is a great way of sticking it to everyone else. The only thing they hate more than themselves is everyone else.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 343 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The police representatives in this town appear to be self-serving cowards.

Do they feel as if they owe nothing to the public?

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
How many does this make now?

Tik Tok has jettisoned the killer's account, but an enterprising person saved some of the content.

https://twitter.com/ultra_maje...974423525720463?s=61

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16731 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
The Perry shooting happened in my county, our son and I biked there and turned around this summer for his 50 mile Cycling merit badge hike. Dallas County is generally Red but is turning more Purple as people move in to Western Des Moines suburbs from the coasts due to job transfers. Perry has a meatpacking plant there and has a large Hispanic population because of that. I don't know what to say about the lack of police transparency on what happened, the news and social media put things together over what the police put out. The 10am press conference was worthless, the 3pm one had very little additional, basically the 6th grader fatality, shooter self inflicted fatality and total number of injured. It sounds like "IT" finished himself before police even arrived. I don't believe this school had a SRO, they said 7 min LEO response time.

As an aside, Perry Iowa is where Sam Brinton is from, so it has that going for it.

With Iowa Republican Caucus days away, there was already alot of national media here for that.

Posts: 2530 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't deleting accounts destruction of evidence? They can lock them from outside view, but I would think archiving the content for investigation is mandatory.

All school shooters are mentally ill disaffected people that take out their problems on others. Some of them were bullied and retaliated against their tormentors. But they usually behave and dress eccentrically. Today, it is fashionable for disaffected eccentrics to be "trans" so that's what we are seeing.

Posts: 4734 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
All school shooters are mentally ill disaffected people that take out their problems on others.

That is something many on the gun-ban left cannot grasp. Literally they cannot accept that these kinds of events are perpetrated by deeply disturbed people.

Whether it be a school shooting or other mass casualty event, the perps are nothing like the rest of us. Normal people don't burn down night clubs after chaining the exits closed. Normal people don't spray bullets from a hotel balcony onto a concert below.

I cannot grasp how people can think the existence of an object motivates a normal person to commit murder.

Posts: 9483 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
All school shooters are mentally ill disaffected people that take out their problems on others.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
I disagree. Do you consider all criminals to be mentally ill? Many of them are sociopaths. Besides your explanation is overly simplistic.

Posts: 17294 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post