SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Yeah I do, but it is barely literate. I would have expected more from a so called Manifesto. At least use spell check. Appears to have a room temperature IQ. I think it is important for the public to see.

Posts: 17359 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The self-loathing in those few pages are saddening in a way. This mass child murderer hated herself and took it out of kids under 10 and their teachers.

It does not appear to be driven by a structural problem in the brain (e.g., the Austin Tower murder had a brain tumor).

Instead, those pages smack to me of a privileged Caucasian female who had a terrible upbringing (i.e., it was nurture, not nature). How that happens, I have zero clue, given the bloody awful situations brilliant, successful people rose above.

I wonder what else is in the document that we have not seen. For example, did her daddy or a teacher diddle her? Was she autistic and bullied as a result? Or was this a part of the transsexual experience (i.e., she hated being herself therefore tried to become someone else) driving her into a rage when it didn't work?.

In any event, at best, she punished the innocent for the transgressions of others. At worst, she punished the innocent for her own transgressions.

Fuck her and her murderous rage. She should have committed suicide, leaving others alone.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31552 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Fuck her and her murderous rage.

I wonder if she was being given testosterone treatments, which can mess up a female body bad and lead to this rage. There's a reason why all these F-M trans people appear to be so angry all the time.

Posts: 34054 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Fuck her and her murderous rage.

I wonder if she was being given testosterone treatments, which can mess up a female body bad and lead to this rage. There's a reason why all these F-M trans people appear to be so angry all the time.

I dunno why anybody would be surprised by this, boys going through puberty trend to be aggressive and angry too. I gotta wonder, is nobody warning anybody about that?

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17022 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Facebook Censors Nashville Trans Shooter Manifesto Minutes After Leak

Update (1132ET): To the surprise of absolutely no one, Facebook immediately censored the Nashville shooter's manifesto. See what happens when these things don't fit the 'white supremacist' narrative?

The first three pages of transgender school shooter Audrey Hale's manifesto has been leaked to the press, following a March 27 attack that left three 9-year-olds and three adults dead - just days before a "Trans Day Of Vengeance" was scheduled for April 1st.

The manifesto, which one official described as "astronomically dangerous," was originally to set for release in May, until the Nashville Police Department (MNPD) reversed course, and said it would be released 'soon.'

One week after the stonewalling began, the National Police Association (NPA) joined the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County in suing for all records related to the March 27 shooting at the Covenant School in Nashville.

“We have asked for any manifestos, emails, and any communications related to the case,” Betsy Brantner Smith, spokesperson for the National Police Association, told The Epoch Times.

Tennessee resident Clata Renee Brewer working with the NPA, filed the lawsuit on May 5. Theirs is at least the second lawsuit filed over the shooting.

The FBI also denied a request for Hale's manifesto, telling the Epoch Times that U.S. Code exempts from disclosure “records or information compiled for law enforcement records or information… could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings…”

Those “enforcement proceedings” were not cited in the letter. It is unclear what the enforcement proceedings could be in reference to, as the main suspect, Audrey Elizabeth Hale, died at the scene of the attack.

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ers-manifesto-leaked

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24260 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Best reply I saw on X was this:

"Envy - The most underrated of the seven deadly sins. This chick was full of it and probably encouraged by like-minded associates."

Seems pretty accurate, given the released portions of the so called 'manifesto'

Posts: 7289 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Nashville mayor's office has confirmed they are working with Metro legal to determine how those images were released to anyone.
Here, let me take a stab at it: Someone who had access to the manifesto and was tired of the stonewalling horse shit of the mayor's office, of keeping the truth from the public, used their phone to take photos of key pages of the article and provided them to- apparently- Steven Crowder.

What you- the mayor's office- are really saying is that you are trying to find out who did this, but, do you know what? Tough. Shit. Despite your best efforts to keep the truth from being known, it happened anyway, and there's nothing you can do about it now, not even if you find the responsible party and you do your best to punish them. Got that? There's NOTHING you can do about it. It's out there. You lost.

https://twitter.com/NC5/status/1721589887877386441

Posts: 108082 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
And I’m also already hearing the desperate spin now that the cat is out of the bag:

“these pages are ‘misleading’ and this shooter hated everyone, not just little white children. Don’t believe your lying eyes if you look at this”

Yeah, right Roll Eyes

https://x.com/nc5philwilliams/...558016640647376?s=46

Nashville Mayor's Office, MSM Flips Out After Trans Shooter Manifesto Leaks; Authenticity Confirmed

Reddit apparently is in such a panic that this got leaked that Reddit admins are now handing out three day bans for anyone who posts any of this or anything related to this manifesto on Reddit right now.

Wow.

Posts: 34054 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And now, the value of a Musk-owned Twitter- I SAID TWITTER- is glaringly apparent. None of this is being censored on Twitter.

This is indicative of why you see me (and others) posting so much content from Twitter these days. Musk is allowing the truth to get through, and yes, along with the truth naturally comes some whacky bullshit, but people know how to filter out that stuff.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
You know how we can settle this “something there for everybody” stuff? It’s real simple. Y’all are gonna love this: release the whole thing, unedited.

Posts: 17333 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HKAngusKL:
CRT and the woke mind plague warp people into evil caricatures of their former selves. Hale was a communist cliche' of everything wrong with post modern humanity. She wasn't just crazy, she bought what the left is selling and acted on it.

How many more self-loathing, mentally ill, halfwits are in the pipeline fantasizing or actually planning on committing similar murderous acts because of the above brainwashing?

Posts: 3184 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Looks like the manifesto was scrubbed from Crowders page on twitter/X. A quick google has every website quoting the police saying they “cannot guarantee the authenticity” of the leaked pages. The leftist traitors are shitting their collective pants over the truth getting out.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15682 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
By the way, who's to say that there aren't pages that have yet to be released? The person who photographed them likely photographed a lot more.

And, as has been said many times today- if the Mayor's office wishes to clarify matters, they should just release the manifesto in its entirety. The excuse of "It's under investigation" is no longer valid. This happened six months ago. The shooter is dead and there has been absolutely indication of co-conspirators.

Rather than launching investigations to find the leaker, just stop withholding information to the public.
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Looks like the manifesto was scrubbed from Crowders page on twitter/X.
I imagine he's being threatened with legal action. But, as I said, it's too late. The truth has escaped.

If the mayor's office wishes to claim that these pages are not authentic, there's one surefire way to prove it. I won't hold my breath. Roll Eyes

Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
You know how we can settle this “something there for everybody” stuff? It’s real simple. Y’all are gonna love this: release the whole thing, unedited.
Such a crazy idea, I believe it just might work.

Posts: 11156 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Facebook Censors Nashville Trans Shooter Manifesto Minutes After Leak

Looks like it's gone from Twitter (PASig's link) now, too.

God bless America.

Posts: 13577 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Color me confused. I have read the ramblings of psychotic folks. It is not that interesting or compelling. Most people would be bored. I rather doubt the writings would benefit mankind or provide any insight whatsoever as to the reasons for her behavior. I rather think the collected works of Jeffrey Dahmer would be more interesting.

Posts: 17359 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What in the world are you talking about? Have you really missed the significance of this completely? Why are you talking about these released pages being boring reading? Do you really not understand what's going on?

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

The mayor needs better advice.

His decision to launch an investigation of the “leaker,” only confirmed Crowder’s reporting.

What a dipstick.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31552 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
After watching the reaction that government, media, and tech companies have had to this, the more sure I am that the Vegas shooting was politically motivated.

Posts: 10000 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
What in the world are you talking about? Have you really missed the significance of this completely? Why are you talking about these released pages being boring reading? Do you really not understand what's going on?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Censorship. Control by governmental entites such as the Twitter fiasco, the FBI etc. My point was that the censorship was ridiculous.