SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108105 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Becoming a pretty consistent pattern, no?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

I know you mean well but there's nothing to see here. Nothing at all. Just move along ensigmatic...

Posts: 7592 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

https://twitter.com/Rightangle...twcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
From ABC News.

quote:
"Free Palestine" was written on the gun belonging to a woman who opened fire at celebrity pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church in Houston, according to a law enforcement official briefed on the investigation.

However, a motive behind the Sunday afternoon shooting has not been determined.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nothing to see here... Aaand We're walking...

https://twitter.com/libsoftikt.../1757080853665169706

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6251 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
These mentally ill trannies keep talking up this "trans genocide" crap, it just turns out it's THEM doing the genociding at normal people. Roll Eyes

Posts: 34077 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
She's not only confused about her gender, but her ethnicity.

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7290 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the first things Biden did was open the border to transgenders who claimed discrimination in their own country.

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
These mentally ill trannies keep talking up this "trans genocide" crap, it just turns out it's THEM doing the genociding at normal people . Roll Eyes

They seem to target Christians and children.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
quote:
I know you mean well ...
I mean neither ill nor well. I'm making an observation.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry ensigmatic, I was just being sarcastic. My bad.

Posts: 7592 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
Sorry ensigmatic, I was just being sarcastic. My bad.
No worries, mate Smile

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108105 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Top men people (or folks, don't want to judge) on that investigation.

Posts: 3990 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These Chiefs seem anxious to hold these briefings or press conferences. Might be smarter to let your PIO do it. Or put out a brief write up. Or Just. Shut. Up.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16200 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/DeepTruthI...ack&utm_medium=email

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
IIRC the morning news said she had a history of mental issues, violence, known to the police, it will be interesting how she was able to obtain the two firearms, since she "allegedly" threatened a neighbor with a gun, maybe she had bought them prior to the mental health issues and arrests.

If so then the possibility is that it will be used to push the Red Flag laws.

Its reported she was able to buy the gun(s) as late as last December which is post arrest, the question is how was the mental detention order from 2016 and the unlawful carry of a weapon not put into the database so that her purchase would be denied.

Link

Genesse Moreno’s criminal history

Genesse Moreno had a long criminal record filled with previous arrests for assault, marijuana possession, forgery, theft, evading and unlawful carrying of a weapon.

She was first arrested in 2005 on a misdemeanour charge, according to criminal history records obtained by Fox26.

Her latest arrest before the shooting occurred in 2022, according to the records, for unlawfully carrying a weapon and received two days in jail.

There are also questions circulating about how Moreno was able to legally purchase a firearm, especially as recently as December, due to a history of mental health concerns.

Police said on Monday that Moreno was placed under an emergency detention order by officers in 2016 and has a mental health history “documented” by Houston police.

Divorce records obtained by local outlets also painted a picture of an alleged history of mental health issues.

Posts: 23739 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
So, once again we have a case where somebody saw something and said something. It was ignored. They'd violated the law such that they should have been prohibited from acquiring firearms legally, yet acquired them nonetheless.

The leftist gun-grabbers keep pushing and pushing and pushing and pushing from more restrictions on gun ownership, but have nothing to say when the laws on the books are not enforced and the procedures for investigating potentially dangerous people aren't followed.