SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, I don't see that at all in what you posted.
quote:
Color me confused. I have read the ramblings of psychotic folks. It is not that interesting or compelling. Most people would be bored. I rather doubt the writings would benefit mankind or provide any insight whatsoever as to the reasons for her behavior. I rather think the collected works of Jeffrey Dahmer would be more interesting.
You're talking about the level of interest generated by this nutjob's writings. It's not a novel or a short story and what you're talking about is of no consequence at all. And if you don't think the pages released today provide insight as to the motivations of this murderer, you are too far off the path of the thing to recover the trail.

What you see on those pages- those are the very reasons the manifesto has not been released.

Posts: 108082 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought the censorship aspect was a given and felt no need to comment upon that as it seems everyone was focussing on that aspect.

Posts: 17359 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
I thought the censorship aspect was a given and felt no need to comment upon that as it seems everyone was focussing on that aspect.

I want to know what this nutflake had to say for her reasons for doing it. I gather that you deal with mental health in a professional capacity of some sort, and perhaps this is one of those "I get enough of that at work" kind of things, but she spouted the exact same shit the left and the media at large have been telling society for a few decades now: White, affluent people are the problem. She carried that ideology to the logical conclusion many of us have been concerned about for a long time now, and went and killed a bunch of innocent people.

There will be others.

That they are desperate to not have what she had to say become publicly circulated is just one part of this. I want to see exactly what she had to say that has them so fucking scared. It needs to be public knowledge. Impressionable young people who are having a hard time fitting in need to have input that runs counter to what this sick human being became so convinced of that she murdered children. We can try to do our best by default, but it really helps to know exactly what frequency she was so tuned into.

Posts: 17333 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
she spouted the exact same shit the left and the media at large have been telling society for a few decades now: White, affluent people are the problem

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yep. I agree I am tired of hearing this crap from the left wing media and try to limit my exposure. Hence the fact that I found it boring and do not care to read it.

Posts: 17359 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Then, good grief, don't read it! OK? Don't read it and don't comment on it. Problem solved.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Wait until you see what we have in store for tomorrow.

Rumble only. 10AM ET."

https://twitter.com/scrowder/s.../1721720049797365832

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Ooooh, I can't wait to see what comes out tomorrow. Do your best to memory hole it, cocksuckers. You've tipped your hand. Save pictures and videos, fellas. I wonder if he got ahold of the video that was hinted at with today's reveal?

quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Yep. I agree I am tired of hearing this crap from the left wing media and try to limit my exposure. Hence the fact that I found it boring and do not care to read it.

I have a nine year old son. I'm in this fight for the long haul.

Posts: 17333 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Exposing the truth violates youtube's "violent criminal organizations policy"? That seems specious and conspicuously suspicious. It must be really good if they are trying to hide it this badly.

Posts: 11156 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Exposing the truth violates youtube's "violent criminal organizations policy"?

It's time to accept that government is colluding with big tech and that the FBI, in particular, isn't serving you.

Keep Your Head on a Swivel

Neither the FBI nor the larger Intelligence Community is motivated by the prospect of saving American lives.

Why would the U.S. government see Americans as expendable? The most straightforward answer is that it does not serve the American people but is instead interested exclusively in expanding its own powers. What 9/11 confirmed for the Intelligence Community is that even its worst failures can be used to institute unconstitutional laws, such as the Patriot Act, that serve to broaden government authority. In the subsequent two decades, the federal government has created a complex surveillance system that enables it to spy on every citizen of the United States. Not only has freedom been foolishly traded for the promise of security, but also that promise proved to be a lie.

Every attack on American citizens is another excuse to disarm them, monitor them, and censor their speech. The federal government has a vested interest in enabling terrorism: it provides a prepackaged rationale for eliminating Americans’ First, Second, and Fourth Amendment rights. Concomitantly, the federal government has a vested interest in targeting Trump supporters as “domestic extremists”: they represent the largest group of Americans fighting for the preservation of the Constitution’s Bill of Rights.

That said, the danger of our situation is stark: the U.S. government cannot be trusted to protect Americans. We are on our own. Accept this fact and plan accordingly.

https://www.americanthinker.co...ead_on_a_swivel.html

Nashville Mayor's Office, MSM Flips Out After Trans Shooter Manifesto Leaks; Authenticity Confirmed

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ers-manifesto-leaked

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24260 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I joined Steven Crowder's mug club. I think Steven is doing what journalists should be doing. If you decide to join, I found that promo code undercover gets you 10 bucks off.

Posts: 701 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Why is this event in any way political? I get that the left has forced us into this box and we must respond.

All of these mass murders are the act of a lunatic. Not just an unstable or weird person, but insane. If you've never interacted with an insane person you may not appreciate how not like you their thinking is.

Whatever these people leave behind to document their reasoning has nothing to do with reality. If they claim to agree with a certain political position it means nothing about that political position or others who also agree with that political position.

What I'm saying poorly is the forces on the left are driving public debate by using the works of deranged illogical insane people. They are attempting to drive policy with it.

I run into useful idiots all the time who have bought into the narrative that typical conservative white men are the biggest threat to freedom.

Posts: 9546 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I run into useful idiots all the time who have bought into the narrative that typical conservative white men are the biggest threat to freedom.

Yes.
And it's our own government pushing the narrative that it's OK to discriminate against (conservative) white males. I put conservative in parenthesis because that's not so open. It's not on job applications, but they know, and they do discriminate. They check social media and other ways of finding out if you are a Trump supporter, a Republican, or just a conservative.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24260 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
Why is this event in any way political?
You already know the answer to this.

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I saved the 3 pages of images when Crowder posted them. One of the pages pictured appears to be by an officer wearing gloves, at the shooters car after the shooting, taking pictures of the pages. There's a NMPD SUV in the background... I don't doubt the veracity of them. And yes, we all know why they didn't want these to get out.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6247 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
As far as the images being taken down at Twitter- it appears that's not what has happened. It appears Twitter has marked the images as "sensitive content". This means that in order to view them, there's an additional mouse click involved. That's all.

And that seems to be only on the Crowder account, at least when I checked last night. Nothing has been removed by Twitter, unlike Facebook and Google, and you can thank Elon Musk for buying Twitter, because otherwise, Twitter would have removed the images.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Reddit users can post the most insane, dangerous and hateful shit you ever saw in your life and the mods won't lift a finger. Mainly because it's all hate and craziness directed at whites, Christians and conservatives.

But post these 3 pages and they freak the hell out because it shows that THEY are the hateful insane ones and they just can't have that.

Posts: 34054 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"grief counselors" Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/JackPosobi.../1721834007262896195

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Candice Owens is stating on X that:
quote:
I just got word that two officers are due to be fired over the the release of the #NashvilleManifesto pages.
Allegedly, the documents were sold by one of the officers.

https://twitter.com/RealCandac.../1721926571093574019

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6247 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
I joined Steven Crowder's mug club. I think Steven is doing what journalists should be doing. If you decide to join, I found that promo code undercover gets you 10 bucks off.

You support what he's doing, yet you crave a discount?
This seems, antithetical.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5650 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
You support what he's doing, yet you crave a discount?
This seems, antithetical.

He offered it.

Posts: 701 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post