SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one Login/Join 
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:

Looks like Woody when Andy's mom walks into the room.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
She was made to wear a dress in this Catholic school she attended years ago? They repressed her sexuality?

It isn't a Catholic school.

quote:
Truth is that she made a conscious decision to do this.

While it is true that all of her decisions were her's, she had been enabled her entire life by sick leftist fucks in social media and in positions of authority, who were too afraid (or to evil themselves) to tell her the truth.

Christian school then.
Does anyone know if there was a dress uniform for students there?
Something happened along the way or "it" was just plain fucked up. I'm sure social media had something to do with it as a whole most platforms are fucked up.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Video from Candace Owens. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3077 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
She was made to wear a dress in this Catholic school she attended years ago? They repressed her sexuality?

quote:

While it is true that all of her decisions were her's, she had been enabled her entire life by sick leftist fucks in social media and in positions of authority, who were too afraid (or to evil themselves) to tell her the truth.

Christian school then.

WTF are you talking about? Roll Eyes

Posts: 7402 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
If you don't understand that the murder of these children and adults at this school--and the whole recent trans movement in general--has everything to do with religion and the abject rejection of God in this country and in public life, then you need to think deeper.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Right: We see the world for how it is and here are the facts to support this reality.

The Left: We want to believe the world is how we want it to be and here are the lies we tell ourselves and others in order to create this fantasy.

Posts: 108082 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We all do ourselves and others a disservice when we try to rationalize this kind of evil. It can not be done. It exists , we are on the line of trying to fend it off and protect others from it. Others on all sides will attempt to make their own points from incidents like this and they will all look like fools. I choose not to argue with them as it is pointless.

Posts: 61 | Registered: April 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Christian school then.

WTF are you talking about? Roll Eyes

Good Christ dude, do you not have a brain?
I'm asking if she was made to wear a dress at this school like most Christian/Catholic schools do. Could be a correlation, could not but you gotta step on my dick like most do.
WTF are you talking about? Minus rolleyes.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, guys

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Something to note about Englebert.

Unless he is a member of metro SWAT, he was lugging around about $4500 in rifle and equipment. The absence of a PEQ and suppressor indicates he probably isn’t on their team. Which means, it came out of his own pocket.

No more than cops make, let that sink in a minute. The optic alone is almost $3k. As horrible a tragedy, this guy likely fronted his own money, paid attention in training, and stepped up when the time came to be a stud.

Saw this and and had a laugh, not getting many of those these days…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11014 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Laugh more often, Wayne. This is the only life on Earth we’re gonna get…..

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37131 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Insane children and their enablers. These people will at some point require the hardest of lessons.

Teen Pokémon player booted from tournament after laughing at pronoun question
quote:
Teenager Makani Tran detailed his disqualification from a Pokémon Trading Card Game (TCG) tournament in Charlotte after appearing to laugh after being asked his pronouns by a judge.

According to Tran’s account on social media, he appeared to have made the judge of the sixth round uncomfortable after giving an awkward laugh upon being asked his pronouns.

"On our way over to the stream area the judge asked us for our preferred pronouns. I said ‘Um he or him or uh’ and I paused trying to think of the third pronoun (the third pronoun being his). As I just stood there looking stupid trying to think of the third pronoun I felt embarrassed because I was failing to think of a simple word. Due to the nerves and me being embarrassed I let out a little laugh just a normal nervous laugh. My response together ended up being ‘Um he or him or uhhhh haha his,’" Tran recounted.
Absolutely insane and utterly childish, narcissistic bullshit.

They want to murder us and our children and any push-back or even the slightest hint of not coveting their crazy nonsense, and they fall apart. They're not rational, not even sane, and they find no room whatsoever for any kind of compromise or seeing things through the eyes of others. There is no point in even attempting to reason with them. They will understand one thing only.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
If you don't understand that the murder of these children and adults at this school--and the whole recent trans movement in general--has everything to do with religion and the abject rejection of God in this country and in public life, then you need to think deeper.

I agree. I also think transgenderism has attracted and given a platform to the most insufferable, mentally ill, attention starved men in our society. They are encouraged to publicly display their depravity and called brave. All the while playing victim. It’s unreal.

JC

Posts: 1283 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Yes...

Tucker Carlson Notes Why the Transgender Movement is Openly Targeting Christians

In the aftermath of the Nashville mass murder, Tucker Carlson notes the increasing conflict between the “transgender” movement and Christianity.

Carlson notes, “Trans ideology claims dominion over nature itself. We can change the identity we were born with, they will tell you with wild-eyed certainty. Christians can never agree with this statement because these are powers they believe God alone possesses.” Within that conflict lies the origin of the need for transgender advocates to violently target Christians.
WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehou...istians/#more-244860

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24260 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
They count suicide as violence to their community and blame it on those who disapprove of their perversions and recruitment of children. This genocide is of their own making and innocent, principled people are scapegoated and now targeted for retaliation. Only a sick mind could perceive such contortions as real. Forgive me but I’m beginning to see why the Taliban throws the knuckleheads off the roof.

I was wondering where the F this 'genocide' was going on.

It shouldn't have come as a surprise to me that this is in their idiot heads as well.

Posts: 7289 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
As discussed in the More LGBTQ+ Insanity thread.... I honestly don't think they know what genocide is.

I've seen quotes where they claim that laws pass that pose any restriction on what they want is:
"A direct attack on trans people"
"they are killing us"

Clearly neither is the case. I personally see most of these laws as trying to prevent the trans population from forcing everyone else to believe the way they do. That is of course the liberal mind.

Trans people are not an ethnic group so genocide cannot apply to them. They can't even say that laws are preventing them from reproducing as they are doing that to themselves through castration and sex change operations. The only thing the laws seem to do is prevent them from indoctrinating people to young yet to understand what this is all about.

In the end it appears they are wearing the victim card loud and proud. The problem is they keep driving this 'everyone is against us and trying to kill us' mantra and their people WILL become violent. This has been very clear of late.

FWIW, most of them don't like gay, lesbian, and bi people anymore than straight who believe men are men and women are women.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38050 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Forgive me but I’m beginning to see why the Taliban throws the knuckleheads off the roof.
I missed this remark earlier.

The Taliban throw homosexuals off of roofs and you are painting with a very broad brush when you include homosexuals with the mentally ill "transgender" crowd. Sexual orientation is a biological determination in individuals. A person does not choose to be homosexual any more than you or I chose to be heterosexual. We are going to refrain from lumping gay people in with people who are clearly mentally ill, claiming to be female when they are in fact male, or claiming to be male when they are in fact female. Being attracted to the same sex is not the same as being a "transgender" whacko.

Anyone who can't comprehend what I am saying should ask for clarification because I'll not have this kind of thing in this forum- sanctioning the murder of people simply for being homosexual. I shouldn't even have to point this out. If this is how you think, you are in the wrong place.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/karen-towns...is-suspended-n540256

The ‘Trans Day of Vengeance’ will continue despite the horrific mass shooting at a small private elementary school this week. A demonstration is planned for Saturday outside the Supreme Court. The activists organizing this event show tone-deaf indifference to grieving families and a community struggling to deal with the aftermath of such senseless violence on three innocent nine-year-olds and three adults.

The “Day” of Vengeance isn’t just one day, it’s a multi-day event. The organizers claim that there is genocide of trans people happening in the United States.

Their intention isn’t to win the hearts and minds of others, it is to ram their dysfunctional lifestyle down the throats of the population in general. You will be made to care. The reaction they are hoping for will not happen, instead, they will create more ill will than goodwill.

Trans Day of Vengeance is organized by the Trans Radical Activist Network (TRAN)

Posts: 19658 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Saw this term on Instapundit and it's pretty accurate: Gender Jihad

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4341 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Taliban throw homosexuals off of roofs and you are painting with a very broad brush when you include homosexuals with the mentally ill "transgender" crowd. Sexual orientation is a biological determination in individuals. A person does not choose to be homosexual any more than you or I chose to be heterosexual. We are going to refrain from lumping gay people in with people who are clearly mentally ill, claiming to be female when they are in fact male, or claiming to be male when they are in fact female. Being attracted to the same sex is not the same as being a "transgender" whacko.

There are many gays who are appalled at the current trans craziness—specifically about inflicting it on kids. I’ve heard of at least two organizations that have been formed to try to separate trans people from the gay community. One is called Gay Not Trans.
We need to encourage this; it won’t if we don’t recognize the major difference described by Para.
Let me say also that the traditional trans person was like “Christine Jorgensen—-a male who felt from very young, with no external influence, that he should be a woman. This was very uncommon; almost always was a male wanting to be a female. Today the trans are overwhelmingly teenage girls who suddenly-not from an early age-want to be boys; and it looks just like a contagious epidemic.
Also, social media are clearly contributing to the spread of the contagion. The medical establishment in the US is still pushing this. In many countries in Europe so-called “gender-affirming” care—I call it “reality-denying care” has beee stopped or throttled way back.

Posts: 18165 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post