SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Bill Maher: "Because they're teachers."

This is the kind of idiotic, nonsensical shit that leftist come up with when they are put in a position that they must answer a question yet have no actual answer. So freakin' stupid. His answer literally makes no sense at all.

Posts: 108082 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/d5WJ4O6VA6U

Some pretty good questions were asked, ATF had zero answers.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8385 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Every representative that supports 2A needs to avail themselves to and present hard numbers on the lack of scary black guns used in any crimes, not to mention those used in so called “mass shootings”. The number is infinitesimally small and especially so when compared to the millions of said scary weapons owned lawfully that are never used in any crime whatsoever. They also need to attack the falsified “mass shooting” numbers when a vast majority of them are committed by criminals against other criminals in drive-bus, block parties, etc.

Could you imagine the silence if representatives suggested that law enforcement concentrate of where the vast majority of “mass shootings” actually occur? That being large democRAT controlled cities.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15682 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Nashville PD is being sued for covering up the Audrey Hale manifesto:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 83v45magna,

Posts: 7289 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Could you imagine the silence if representatives suggested that law enforcement concentrate of where the vast majority of “mass shootings” actually occur? That being large democRAT controlled cities.

If I was POTUS, I'd send the National Guard into to patrol the top 100 zip codes with the highest death rates. Then crime and deaths would plummet. Hopefully the criminal pukes wouldn't be able to leave and infest other areas.

P229

Posts: 3879 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Audrey Hale autopsy report

https://www.scribd.com/documen...5nFWfDzRWqvIGangnPV#

The police rifle shots were probably head shot (#9), upper back shot (#6) and maybe back of leg shot (#3) from the autopsy drawing

These 3 shots had both entrance and exit wounds, and did lots of damage.

Posts: 19658 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Audrey Hale autopsy report

https://www.scribd.com/documen...5nFWfDzRWqvIGangnPV#

The police rifle shots were probably head shot (#9), upper back shot (#6) and maybe back of leg shot (#3) from the autopsy drawing

These 3 shots had both entrance and exit wounds, and did lots of damage.

Not enough IMO Mad

For killing little children, she should have been turned into an unrecognizable mass of hamburger.

And WHERE is this manifesto? It's now 70+ days

Posts: 34054 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I hope it hurt. A lot.

Can someone file a FOIA request on the manifesto to get it from the FBI? If so, when can that happen? I'm sure if they legally have to comply, they'd release a fully-blacked out redacted copy (read: big fat middle finger), but we need to continue to make noise about this.

Posts: 17333 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Can someone file a FOIA request on the manifesto to get it from the FBI?
Last I heard, that's already been done, but it's tied up in court.

Parents of Nashville shooter want manifesto to go to victims' families

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6247 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
They won't release it because it will destroy this phony notion pushed by the Alphabet Mafia that they are dying at the hands of nasty homophobic and transphobic straight white men and instead will show just how evil this chick was and what she had planned.

Posts: 34054 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's never going to see the light of day. They knew Biden was crooked and they sat on from 2015 on. A dead tranny? Good as history.

I'm reading through the autopsy. The highlights for those who don't want to bother: Gunshot to the right upper back, bullet traveled through the upper section of both lungs, got the spine and aorta, exited through left arm without fragmenting. May not have even expanded, if I'm looking at this right. Grazing shot to the skull seems to have been fairly superficial in terms of the the actual wound itself, but she had blood in her left sinus, so it might have rung her bell pretty good. Shot to the right thigh broke the femur and severed "vasculature" so maybe/maybe not the femoral artery, then fragmented and left two exit wounds. She still had a tourniquet on each thigh when she was examined, and there was 360ml of blood and clots in the left lung, so I think she was alive for at least a while after getting hit, but the hit to the head and her not moving after getting shot makes me think she might not have been conscious at the end, or least not in the bodycam footage we've seen.

Posts: 17333 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope it hurt. A lot.

Can someone file a FOIA request on the manifesto to get it from the FBI? If so, when can that happen? I'm sure if they legally have to comply, they'd release a fully-blacked out redacted copy (read: big fat middle finger), but we need to continue to make noise about this.

Since the FBI and DOJ have criminalized themselves, by definition they don't care about laws or rules of any kind, and as a result will do or not do anything they want with impunity without looking sideways. It's that simple as far as I can tell.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8748 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
They won't release it because...
quote:
Yeah, it's never going to see the light of day.
Stop this, please. Stop it.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I had the pleasure getting to train along side 13 guys from NMPD last week. They have a squared away firearms training staff and produce some great shooters.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37131 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I had the pleasure getting to train along side 13 guys from NMPD last week.

Do you know and can you comment on what ammunition might have been used in ending the threat?

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47465 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I had the pleasure getting to train along side 13 guys from NMPD last week.

Do you know and can you comment on what ammunition might have been used in ending the threat?

I didn’t ask.

But, one thing I did notice was the equipment latitude that they are given on weapons addition and modification. I was told they can’t touch the trigger, but virtually ever other rifle and pistol modification was authorized. I saw a couple of issued Glocks with really serious aftermarket stippling(as an example)

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37131 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The first pages of the this insane child-murdering wackjob's manifesto have come out:

https://x.com/scrowder/status/...545965402726734?s=20

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I still stand by my idea that they should have burned that stuff where it was found. I don't give a damn about what a murderous mental case has to say.

Posts: 11186 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Were you dropped on your head as a child? Do you wear the protective helmet still?

Do you have any concept at all, as to how clueless you sound?

Do you have any regard at all for the truth? Do you have any regard at all for the gun rights of Americans? Do you?

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
I still stand by my idea that they should have burned that stuff where it was found. I don't give a damn about what a murderous mental case has to say.

No. Wrong. The agenda they've been pushing is written on those pages. Don't you see it?