SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I was talking about post above with crazy tranny guy saying what he was going to do with his go fund me and how I could care less. His body, their money.

That said I can’t believe we are here as a society.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7749 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Notice the clarity in your last post. Strive for that.

Posts: 108105 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I will not googly “tracheal shave.”
I will not googly “trache DEAR GOD IN HEBAVEN!! Eye bleach! Now!!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
I will not googly “trache DEAR GOD IN HEBAVEN!! Eye bleach! Now!!

Eye bleach as requested

Posts: 6440 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Does that freak still have possession of firearms?

Posts: 5391 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Regarding this freak’s fundraiser:3 Sundays ago with the two granddaughters over for dinner the oldest made a comment that she had contributed money to a non profit for gender affirming care. I told her I thought that was awesome that she was contributing to mentally ill people so they could mutilate themselves.
She was also referring to the Nashville murdering bitch as he. I made it quite clear that that crap will not be indulged in my house, EVER!
The dinner went downhill after that!

Posts: 1237 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Does that freak still have possession of firearms?

Fully comprehend the thought, but, wouldn't that be advocating the use of red flag laws, this would be a textbook case for using that law to check a person out, confiscate firearms, mental check, hospitalize.

Thought the collective SF thought was anti red flag....

Posts: 23739 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
I’ll try again.
Your post got caught in the queue only because you mentioned gofundme, and no other reason. You're fine, as long as you don't mention gofundme. They're amoral, thieving Goddamned reptiles and I am limiting mention of them in the forum.

I let your post through.

Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para, I guess I forgot and I won’t make that mistake again. And I edited original.

Posts: 1237 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Regarding this freak’s fundraiser:3 Sundays ago with the two granddaughters over for dinner the oldest made a comment that she had contributed money to a non profit for gender affirming care. I told her I thought that was awesome that she was contributing to mentally ill people so they could mutilate themselves.
She was also referring to the Nashville murdering bitch as he. I made it quite clear that that crap will not be indulged in my house, EVER!
I suspect that granddaughter will not be coming to your house again. Her loss.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:

That actually doesn't surprise me, a large portion of the under 30 crowd seems to support a lot of this nonsense. I posted a video in the "This bud's for who" thread. There is a poll in the middle of the video that clearly shows this support in that demographic.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The under-30 crowd knows little about life, though you could never tell them that, just as you couldn't have told any of us that when we were young. Life has not yet had its way with them.

Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
We're fine. She said she loves me regardless. We just won't discuss politics and social issues at dinner. They were over the next Sunday for dinner. I got to listen to my wife and them discuss hysterectomies and c sections. I finally asked them if we could talk about my prostate biopsy Smile.

The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
We're fine. She said she loves me regardless. We just won't discuss politics and social issues at dinner. They were over the next Sunday for dinner. I got to listen to my wife and them discuss hysterectomies and c sections. I finally asked them if we could talk about my prostate biopsy Smile.

You guys are fun! Big Grin

Posts: 6440 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

My niece has started to gain her voice and began expressing a lot of what we're seeing/hearing while not fully understanding things. With more adolescents entering my life, I can see that challenges to beliefs will become a regular contest, the school system and the influences on youth have made it their mission that challenging adults, confronting authority and changing beliefs are to be encouraged. My positions are well reasoned and I'm capable of explaining them ALL NIGHT LONG, I will not get caught up into yelling sessions or, emotional diatribes because, they will learn and hear my positions when in my home or, presence.

Posts: 14795 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Where's the "manifesto"?

https://tennesseestar.com/cult...o/sberry/2023/04/26/

https://www.americanthinker.co..._never_be_named.html

Posts: 20212 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Demanding the truth is only a problem when it comes from right of center; possibly even a little left of center, depending on the issue. The fact that the FBI is stalling releasing the manifesto gives an indication that they are being directed not to release it. If the shooter had been even a smidge to the right of center, it would be on every major news venue within a day or two of the act complete with shrieking rage calling for gun control.

In this situation, minority pets of the left are responsible so I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for the nations “premier law enforcement agency” (what a joke that is) to do the right thing in the event of public safety. Knowing the mind of these twisted freaks could do nothing but help people protect themselves.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15693 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Where's the "manifesto"?
It's a-comin'

Nashville Police to release manifesto in Christian school shooting massacre

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'll maintain hope it's released in it's totality, but they kind of left themselves an out:
quote:
"The investigation has progressed to the point where the Covenant shooter’s writings are now being reviewed for public release," the Metro Nashville Police Department told Fox News Digital. "This process is currently underway."

What's to review unless they are planning on redacting the "writings"...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6251 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Here's a novel idea- rather than speculating and expecting the worst, how about we wait and see what actually happens?