SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, she used a KelTec- a PCC- and this will be ignored, just as it is being ignored that these murders can rightly be classed as a hate crime, and just as it is being ignored that a pattern has been established of these mentally ill freaks targeting the society they think has marginalized them, when the reality is that they marginalized themselves.

Posts: 108103 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
and just as it is being ignored that a pattern has been established of these mentally ill freaks targeting the society they think has marginalized them,

and just as it is being ignored that they were on a variety of drugs, mostly prescription SSRIs (antidepressants) and hormones.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24272 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
... not to mention the clear indications that she'd gone over the edge and everyone ignored it.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I apologize if this has been said already but it's my understanding that the texts sent to the shooter's friend were pretty clear about her intent. The friend contacted law enforcement and was given the run around until the act was carried out. This isn't the first time I can recall this happening. Other shootings involved friends and family members calling law enforcement only to be dismissed, delayed or lost in the cracks/handoff.

How do we hold those accountable for not acting on threats that are shared with friends and family? We all know what the democrats love to focus on every time this happens yet if these threats were addressed in a timely manner the whole situation could have been avoided. Just my 0.02.

Posts: 834 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I haven't seen this mentioned yet. It is now reported that the shooter was using a pistol-caliber carbine.
https://www.westernjournal.com...conservative-tribune

flashguy

Its visible in the pictures of the firearms, AR, Kel-Tec Sub 2000, M&P pistol....

Posts: 23733 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Getting treatment for an emotional disorder by an unnamed doctor. Her parents were quite aware of her problems. Apparent suicide post on Instagram. I woudl be curious to see if more information is disclosed.

Posts: 17363 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
the reality is that they marginalized themselves.

When the transgender "movement" targets children to expand its ranks, most of America recoils in horror and anger. Yet children, and the other target of the activists- autistic and developmentally disabled persons- are easy prey and more prone to indoctrination than mature adults set in their sexuality. These sick fucks are hell bent on expanding their numbers, beyond the <.01% of the U.S. population.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
I haven't seen this mentioned yet. It is now reported that the shooter was using a pistol-caliber carbine.

flashguy

Its visible in the pictures of the firearms, AR, Kel-Tec Sub 2000, M&P pistol....
Sorry. My ability to identify firearms is no better than my ability to identify automobiles, and I didn't catch the meaning of what Rogue said. I'm getting old, I guess.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, since that's a still from a movie, those guns aren't loaded. They may not even be real guns.

Our guns are real, and they are damn sure loaded.

You shoot at us. We shoot back. You won't like it.

The truly bizarre part of this is that this is her reaction after a "transgender" freak murders adults and children. It's not even worth attempting to reason with people like this.

Posts: 108103 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Wow, that twit. Incite violence much? Well, if that’s how they want to proceed, bring it. Let’s get this over with.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12826 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
True that para. And our governor is even worse.

Posts: 4076 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:

flashguy

Pictures posted on Page 9.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16459 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna make an observation/comment that's pretty much "preaching to the choir" here, but I gotta get it off my chest and state how it BAFFLES my brain as to HOW an "ordinary" person can't grasp this concept (I know we're not dealing with "ordinary" people):

I was playing tennis with a buddy earlier today. I started thinking about the media's take on all this Nashville incident and as tragic as it is, the media is just FULL. OF. CRAP! As I stood there on the court holding my tennis racquet in my hand, I thought to myself, "Ya know...I could walk over to John's side of the net and be all nice, as we have established a friendship and trust, and if all that was just an evil plan on my part for him to get to trust me, I could take this tennis racquet and beat the ever-loving SNOT outta him until his skull ruptured like a shaken coke can and his brains came spewing out all over the court".

Yeah...sounds pretty graphic, doesn't it.

But you know what keeps me from doing just that??? I'm sure y'all are on to me, but......I DON'T HAVE THAT PURE EVIL IN MY HEART THAT EVEN TEMPTS ME TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!

You see...ANYTHING is an inanimate object. A car. A rock. A hammer. A tire iron. A baseball bat. A metal pipe. A rope. And yes...even a gun. My tennis racquet is an inanimate object until I pick it up and use it for its INTENDED PURPOSE and nothing else. These MORONS in the media and on the left and any other MORON that can't grasp this basic concept just needs to walk off a very high cliff.

NOTHING....NOTHING can be used as a weapon unless the EVIL HEART of a person with EVIL INTENT uses it as such. I am sick and damned tired of the LEFTIST, PROGRESSIVE MEDIA setting the narrative in this country.

Ohhhhhhh...how I pray for the second coming of Christ while I'm still alive so I can bear witness to the weeping and gnashing of teeth and the outright SLAUGHTER of those that have denied Him!!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

Ohhhhhhh...how I pray for the second coming of Christ while I'm still alive so I can bear witness to the weeping and gnashing of teeth and the outright SLAUGHTER of those that have denied Him!!!!

Not sure Christ had anything to do with this.
You want to interject religion into this, that's fine.
This was God's creature correct? What went wrong? When did it go wrong? To much testosterone? She was made to wear a dress in this Catholic school she attended years ago? They repressed her sexuality?
Truth is that she made a conscious decision to do this. Hell, the bitch even texted someone and posted on social media.
There's no divine intervention.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Resigned? Awful bitch should've been fired within minutes of that tweet. Disgusting.

quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:

This was God's creature correct? What went wrong? When did it go wrong? To much testosterone? She was made to wear a dress in this Catholic school she attended years ago? They repressed her sexuality?
Truth is that she made a conscious decision to do this. Hell, the bitch even texted someone and posted on social media.

Man, what are you talking about?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
NOTHING can be used as a weapon unless the EVIL HEART of a person with EVIL INTENT uses it as such.

When Cain killed his brother Abel with a rock, and God confronted him, I doubt he claimed it was "rock violence".
He was guilty, and he owned up to it.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24272 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well, since that's a still from a movie, those guns aren't loaded. They may not even be real guns.

Our guns are real, and they are damn sure loaded.

You shoot at us. We shoot back. You won't like it.

The truly bizarre part of this is that this is her reaction after a "transgender" freak murders adults and children. It's not even worth attempting to reason with people like this.

Spot on. Bring shit to me, my family and/or my friends and it will not end well for you. You can't reason with those that don't have the ability to reason.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8573 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Resigned? Awful bitch should've been fired within minutes of that tweet. Disgusting.

quote:

Man, what are you talking about?

Religion put into this whole discussion. Pretty sure religion has nothing to do with this other than "it" was a student at one time at this Catholic school.
Don't like my train of thought, don't reply. Pretty simple.
You have your views, I have mine.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
She was made to wear a dress in this Catholic school she attended years ago? They repressed her sexuality?

It isn't a Catholic school.

quote:
Truth is that she made a conscious decision to do this.

While it is true that all of her decisions were her's, she had been enabled her entire life by sick leftist fucks in social media and in positions of authority, who were too afraid (or too evil themselves) to tell her the truth.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gustofer,

Posts: 20212 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post