SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
It makes me feel good that the last thing she saw was what real men are like.

Posts: 18181 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:
Just out of mild curiosity, can anyone tell me what those weirdass stickers on the shooter's firearms are? Is that something in Arabic on the buttstock of the AR?

And it annoys me that there will be those who will try to assign some sort of martyrdom to this loser.

It is Aiden on the buttstock, her "his" name. Don't know anything about the stickers.

I don't think the stickers really mean anything, people put stickers on their guns now, paint them funny colors. I put together an AR and slapped some stickers on the stock for funsies because I have like three A2 stocks just sitting around. Bought some meme mags too before our ban last year just because I knew I wouldn't be able to have that kind of fun after July.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17025 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Seven people new this person, and the mental issues .

All chose to remain silent .

I want to believe that had her mental issues been addressed by professionals.

This could have been avoided.

Would it be worth a $15.00 per month tax to pay the professionals to treat the mentally ill ?

We’re already paying plenty of taxes and it’s obvious that those taxes aren’t spent appropriately. These nut cases need to be treated as such and not allowed to run loose amongst us.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 359 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago that I saw a news clip of Jane Fonda on The View encouraging women to kill those evil Christian anti-abortion people? It was all over the news then.

Nobody's talking about that now. Strange!

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:
Too much testosterone hormone

A transgender has, with hormone treatments, a male aggressiveness coupled with a female emotionalism, a bizarre and disturbing combination. And Democrats would love to have more of them in society.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably a decade ago I listened to an NPR segment featuring a woman transitioning to a male and she spoke at length how the hormone treatments totally warped her response to situations and how part of her was horrified at what she was becoming.

Posts: 251 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Did Sen. Kennedy REALLY ask if the AG if he was going to file hate crime investigation against a DEAD person for the attack on the school?

Seems like the normal thorough investigation will yield everything that needs to be known here.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Once again I heard the misinformed fool in the Oval Office mention exploding bullets from Ar's.
Looked to me like she/it was firing a handgun round weapon that looked like an AR.

Posts: 9653 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
Looked to me like she/it was firing a handgun round weapon that looked like an AR.

There's no need to guess or speculate...

As shown at the top of page 9, and as publicized by Nashville PD, she had three guns: a S&W M&P Shield EZ handgun, a Keltec Sub2000 PCC, and a Lead Star Arms AR15 braced pistol.

The AR15 was not a PCC; it would be chambered in either .223/5.56 or .300 Blackout.

Posts: 32653 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I called it a few pages back; Officer Collazo was a Marine Corps vet. Also saw that buried deep in one article from The Independent that Dr. Koonce, the headmistress reportedly went down trying to rush the killer. If I see that detail expounded elsewhere, will post it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...520c7cd7a6bba38&ei=8

ETA: only the UK tabloids seem to be reporting that Dr. Koonce was rushing the killer. An ABC sourced item stated she ended a Zoom call at the sound of the shots and went towards the gunfire.
Perhaps later the tale will be told.

Posts: 3252 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Based on some of the articles posted showing his artwork, those stickers look like they are his work, that would be my guess, getting his her art in the news on the guns..

Posts: 23739 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Based on some of the articles posted showing his artwork, those stickers look like they are his work, that would be my guess, getting his art in the news on the guns..

His?

Posts: 20212 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Based on some of the articles posted showing his artwork, those stickers look like they are his work, that would be my guess, getting his art in the news on the guns..
Who are you talking about?

The shooter was FEMALE.

>>SHE<< was born with a vagina, ovaries and all the attendant plumbing that FEMALES have

>>SHE<< did not have a penis or testicles because FEMALES do not have a penis or testicles.

>>SHE<< was born a female and >>SHE<< died a female.

Is this unclear to anyone posting in this thread? Speak up now if you require further clarification. In this forum, gentlemen, we do not participate in these ridiculous fantasies about being able to change sex and gender. In this forum, there is no such thing as "misgendering" or "deadnaming" and if any member of this forum has a problem with that, then by God speak up right now.

We refer to females as she and her

We refer to males as he and him

Anyone who wants to play along with these fantasies is going to run into a brick wall in this forum. Save it for Facebook.

Jesus Christ. I come in here to make a comment and end up getting riled.

Posts: 108105 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

Who are you talking about?

The shooter was FEMALE.
Jesus Christ. I come in here to make a comment and end up getting riled.

Fixed it, Clearly it riled you up, tends to be the trend in shooter posts, we all get charged up responses to posts on the subject.

BTW my post history in the thread shows I've been clear that I have known the sexual identity of the shooter. This was a case where I incorrectly typed His for some dang reason, no excuses for that happening, most likely since I was in a hurry to do so, so here's a correction.

Are we good now, or do I have to move to Facebook Big Grin

Posts: 23739 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're fine. I'm glad to have had the opportunity to clarify this matter for everyone who posts in this forum.

Posts: 108105 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:
Just out of mild curiosity, can anyone tell me what those weirdass stickers on the shooter's firearms are? Is that something in Arabic on the buttstock of the AR?

And it annoys me that there will be those who will try to assign some sort of martyrdom to this loser.

It is Aiden on the buttstock, her "his" name. Don't know anything about the stickers.

I wouldn't look too deeply into it. Like the many twenty-somethings out there that get a multitude of tattoos all over their bodies, their body eventually looks like the wall of a back alley, marked-up with tags and none of it has any artistic value.

Wearing my amateur-garage psychiatrist hat, we're looking at the idol hands of a bored, unsophisticated individual that HAD to decorate and personalize the white space of their new toys with stickers and doodles. Look at her car, the entire rear-end is adorned with stickers. Haven't seen a full pic but, I'd wager there's a few pithy/angry statements stickers on there also.

Posts: 14795 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:

Fixed it…

Could use a couple more fixes Wink

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11020 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
I wouldn't look too deeply into it. Like the many twenty-somethings out there that get a multitude of tattoos all over their bodies, their body eventually looks like the wall of a back alley, marked-up with tags and none of it has any artistic value.

Even that's looking too deeply into it. Kids put stickers on stuff.

Posts: 17340 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yeah, don't read too far into it.

I have a few friends who are "artistic/creative" types. Artists, graphic designers, clothing designers, etc. They all have that near-compulsion to decorate dang near everything they own, and they're constantly drawing/doodling.

Besides, I bet there's a decent percentage of the members here with a gun safe, range bag, and/or rifle case adorned in gun stickers or morale patches. Plus all the members who rattle-can their guns, put brightly colored aftermarket parts on them, or have them sent off to places like CCR to be made into pretty colors. Not to mention the folks who pick out stripped AR lowers based on which manufacturer has the coolest logo, and then rub the markings with crayon to fill them in. Big Grin

Posts: 32653 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post