SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8698 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
FBI EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT

note: the link above is an article written by a blogger who hates President Trump and argues that the FBI employment agreement could probably not be used against Comey. Still quite a contrast between the agreement and what Comey did.

wish this had been read to Comey during his testimony

Me too. The only reason it can't be used against him is because he's already been fired.

Actually they can. Read #3 and #10 again.

Maybe. Maybe not.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30932 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
JMO, but to me it is immaterial whether Comey can be held legally accountable to the FBI Employment Agreement or not.

What the big message is:
you can't escape reading the agreement,
thinking about what Comey did, and know at the most basic level that Comey dishonored the FBI.

You probably didn't need the agreement to recognize that, but the agreement adds more clarity.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Just remember, the ship of state is the only ship that leaks at the top.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UkcxeJCPgz0" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

That is about as 'contemporary' as I've ever seen One America News get. Normally the report the facts, and let you decide what it means. It is my got to news source these days.

I noticed that their headline on the British PM vote was the same all day. However the MSNBC headline started as "May survives" and ended with a story on the 6pm news that pretty much made it look like she lost and and was absolutely powerless.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38221 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...-comey-leak-network/

Senators Chuck Grassley (R-IA), Diane Feinstein (D-CA), Lindsey Graham (R-SC), and Sheldon Whitehouse (D-DE) — the chairs and ranking Democrats of the Senate Judiciary Committe and its National Security Subcommittee — sent a letter Thursday to Columbia Law Professor Daniel Richman demanding he provide them with the original memo he supposedly leaked to CNN on Comey’s say-so.

Richman confirmed to multiple news outlets Thursday that he was the “friend” whom Comey enlisted to leak the memo to the press.

Richman reportedly went into hiding after his name hit the national news and has not been seen in his Brooklyn neighborhood since

Comey says he no longer retains copies of the memo itself ????

letter from senators to Richman

https://t.co/HRrTgewIPk

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
This is the worst thing that can happen to a citizen of the US, to suddenly be outed as a prime source of a hot media story.

Law enforcement has limits. Media doesn't. There might be 1100 reporters, cameramen, photog's, satellite trucks, technicians, on that street, staking him out, 24/7, all clamoring for the same thing. They have to be fed, watered, wasted, made up, with the suppliers of all those items.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I hope Richman is hounded to exhaustion.

Comey did not name him in his testimony, but Comey did say his "friend" was a professor at Columbia Law School

The press went on a hunt looking up the bio's on Columbia Law professors.

In Richman's they found this:

"He is currently an adviser to FBI Director James B. Comey."

http://www.law.columbia.edu/faculty/daniel-richman

When contacted by multiple news sources, Richman admitted he was the source.

This action was very underhanded by Comey. He had an unidentified source leak his private write up of a discussion w the president. It reveals a lot about Comey's character and his desire to damage President Trump.

adding: Richman probably was quite unhappy when Comey said it was a Columbia professor.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/20...t-went-hiding-500517

Richman, a former federal prosecutor who worked with Comey at Columbia in 2013, left his home on Henry Street in Brooklyn’s Richmond Heights shortly after the hearing. Neighbors and family refused to answer questions

Comey may have inadvertently opened a can of worms on himself by telling the Senate Intel Committee that he “asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter” in the hopes it “might prompt the appointment of a special counsel.”

Shortly afterward, the Columbia University website reportedly crashed, according to the Post, as it was inundated with people trying to find out more about the man whose biography at the Ivy League school states he is “currently an adviser to FBI Director James B. Comey.”

The biography also notes that Richman was a consultant to the Department of Justice

why would we want an anti-Trump leaker advising DoJ?

Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
So have the media machines/never Trumpers dropped the Russia narrative yet, or are they still running with it, despite being blown to pieces?

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5525 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
So have the media machines/never Trumpers dropped the Russia narrative yet, or are they still running with it, despite being blown to pieces?
That's a very good question. Part of me wishes that they would continue with this mania.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109096 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I recall hearing on talk radio the other day that even Chris Matthews came out and openly admitted the obstruction of justice/collusion angle was now dead.
Doesn't mean they will let go of it altogether they will just work it from a different angle I would guess.

They have to keep this alive until 2018 mid terms. Kind of like somebody rattling a stick in a swill bucket and calling the subsequent noise advertisement!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
It's the new reality TV.

When has being faked stopped them?

You get voted off the island, and they keep right on going!

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
JMO, but to me it is immaterial whether Comey can be held legally accountable to the FBI Employment Agreement or not.

What the big message is:
you can't escape reading the agreement,
thinking about what Comey did, and know at the most basic level that Comey dishonored the FBI.

You probably didn't need the agreement to recognize that, but the agreement adds more clarity.

I'm confused. I thought everything he did was to protect the integrity of the FBI?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21122 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

Bingo. Even a few short years ago their stories would be based on a modicum of truth. Slanted and embellished certaintly, but always with a hint of truth. Now with Trump they just flat out make stuff up. If the word "Russia" was never uttered during this last campaign they would have made it up anyway.

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Want to find Richman, just look for the buzzards circling overhead. Big Grin

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:

Tony.

Tuckerrnr1 posted it best in the Comey thread:

quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:

quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
They have to keep this alive until 2018 mid terms.

You are EXACTLY correct, lastman. This has EVERYTHING to do with keeping the bullshit alive for the mid-terms, because the Lib-tards think they can take control of the House and then have the votes to proceed with Impeachment.

My question remains....Impeachment for WHAT, exactly?!?!?!?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

Bingo. Even a few short years ago their stories would be based on a modicum of truth. Slanted and embellished certaintly, but always with a hint of truth. Now with Trump they just flat out make stuff up. If the word "Russia" was never uttered during this last campaign they would have made it up anyway.

With anonymous sources that you cannot be forced to reveal, what's the problem? You can publish anything your anonymous source will hold still for. You can't be sued, effectively. You might spend some time in the Stoney Lonesome for contempt, until the grand jury term ends, like Judith Miller. BFD when you are a committed warrior.

posted Hide Post
What is the comedy sketch "When news breaks, we fix it?"

That's what they continue to do.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
TigerDore, I apologize for the cheap shot.

Thank you very much, my friend.

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
The libtards' Russia/comey BS has fizzled for now. President Trump articles are nowhere to be seen on the local commie newsrag's front page. On Friday, that aHole comeDy was right on the front page like he was some Hollyweird A-list superstar.

Libtards are busy plotting their next BS move.

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Report This Post