SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The liberal media is still acting today like they "got" Trump but they don't seem to realize they have't "gotten" jack shit, only a spotlight on Comey's leaking and Loretta Lynch's dirty tricks.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
The liberal media is still acting today like they "got" Trump but they don't seem to realize they have't "gotten" jack shit, only a spotlight on Comey's leaking and Loretta Lynch's dirty tricks.
Roll Eyes

Delusional, aren't they?

To them it's not so much about the facts of the matter (whole new meaning to that word now, "matter", isn't there?), rather it's all about what came to be called "truthiness" after the Dan Rather fiasco involving his reporting on the fake G. W. Bush's service records.

They act like they "got" Trump because they care not one whit for the truth, they only care about what they want, and what they want therefore defines the "truthiness" of their reporting.

I hope that they keep this up. Their skirts are blowing in the wind, and they aren't wearing any underwear. The whole world is seeing them for what they are.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm feed up with the so called media and their so called news, the news programs used to report the news, now everything is OPINION and that is driven by the agenda of the particular so called news outlet that is doing the so called reporting.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
San Francisco's 9th Circuit Appeals Court Rules Against Trump 'Revised' Travel Ban

In perhaps the least-surprising news of the day, a second federal appeals court on Monday ruled against President Trump’s revised travel ban. The decision, from the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, in San Francisco, followed a string of recent rulings rejecting the administration’s efforts to limit travel from several predominantly Muslim countries.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
all for show

what matters is what happens when it gets to the Supreme Court

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
What is the obsession with the entertainment industry with portraying the murder of our President?

It's unbelievable, isn't it?

And WE are the "haters", don't you ever forget that!
Roll Eyes

I'm glad to see Drudge on top of this now, how long until CNN tries to distance themselves from all this?

NYT STANDS BY 'TRUMP ASSASSINATION' PLAY
TIME WARNER STILL FUNDING
CNN HOST HAILS 'MASTERPIECE'

quote:

Fareed Zakaria ✔
@FareedZakaria
If you're in NYC, go see Julius Caesar, free in Central Park, brilliantly interpreted for Trump era. A masterpiece: http://bit.ly/2rUYIMR
12:21 PM - 31 May 2017

CNN's Fareed Zakaria Hails Trump Assassination Play As 'Masterpiece.' (His Employer Sponsors It)

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
A masterpiece...yeah, just like my morning constitutional was a masterpiece this morning. Roll Eyes

Despicable, smug prick.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
AG Sessions testimony tomorrow to the Senate Intel Committee will be in an open hearing.

I hope Sessions takes it to the DEMs and doesn't give an inch.

Sessions should have never recused himself from the Russia investigation.

Way beyond time for the REP lawmakers to call out the DEMs over and over for the DEM nonsense.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ I think AG Sessions is a very capable participant in the governmental process and cagey, to boot. He knows where the Congressional bodies are buried and how to word his responses such that they can't be misinterpreted. He also is quite firm in his convictions and won't be swayed to mince words.

He'll do fine.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so glad that Sec. Sessions is on our, and the Pres., side. I am impressed with this man, and think he can do a lot of good for the USA.

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
San Francisco's 9th Circuit Appeals Court Rules Against Trump 'Revised' Travel Ban

I don't know why they don't just revision after revision ready to go but each one goes into effect "immediately" ~ no waiting period.
Make the revisions minor so by the time it goes to court for the leftist judges to rule against it is working up to the time of the illegal stoppage by the Commie Judges.
So effectively it is always working.
Smile

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
WALL, N.J. (AP) — "A New Jersey school district has suspended a teacher after yearbook photos of two high school students were altered to remove President Donald Trump's name on their clothing."

The yearbook also deleted a Trump quote from the freshman class president's photo.

Take a look at the video in this link to see how egregious this was.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
The left no longer even surprises me a little bit with their despotic impulses.

Fuck 'em each and every one.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
WALL, N.J. (AP) — "A New Jersey school district has suspended a teacher after yearbook photos of two high school students were altered to remove President Donald Trump's name on their clothing."

The yearbook also deleted a Trump quote from the freshman class president's photo.

Take a look at the video in this link to see how egregious this was.

Here's an alternate link. I can't view the video on your link.

Fox News

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Trump is considering firing special counsel Mueller, friend says

Christopher Ruddy, the founder of Newsmax Media and close friend of President Trump, told PBS News Hour Monday that he believes the president is “considering perhaps terminating” special counsel Robert Mueller, the man charged with investigating Russian interference in the U.S. election and possible collusion with Trump’s campaign.

The comments come amid increasing frustration at the White House and among Trump supporters that the investigation will overshadow the president's agenda for months to come — a prospect that has Democrats are hoping for.

When reached by Fox News after the remarks, Ruddy said, “while I am not claiming the president said it to me, I am confident of my sourcing. He is definitely considering it as an option.”

Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, said Ruddy “never spoke to the president regarding this issue. With respect to this subject, only the president of his attorneys are authorized to comment.”

The New York Times reported that to fire Mueller, Trump would have to order Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein to turn back regulations that protect ta special counsel from being fired for no good reason. If Rosenstein refused, Trump could fire Rosenstein.

As Mueller builds his legal team, Trump's allies have begun raising questions about the former FBI director's impartiality, suggesting he cannot be trusted to lead the probe.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, an informal Trump adviser, tweeted Monday, "Republicans are delusional if they think the special counsel is going to be fair. Look who he is hiring," tweeted

Just weeks ago, Gingrich had heaped praise on Mueller, hailing him as a "superb choice" for special counsel whose reputation was "impeccable for honesty and integrity."

But after the testimony of former FBI Director James Comey last week, Gingrich said he'd changed his mind.

"Time to rethink," he tweeted Monday, citing Mueller's hiring decisions and Comey's admission that he'd instructed a friend to share with reporters notes he'd taken of his private conversations with Trump in order to force the appointment of special counsel.

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter offered a similar message, tweeting, "Now that we know TRUMP IS NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION, Sessions should take it back & fire Mueller."

The talk about dismissing Mueller appeared to be coming from Trump allies — including some close to White House strategist Steve Bannon — who are increasingly frustrated with the prospect of a long and winding probe.

They say Trump did not collude with Russia and see the investigation as a politically motivated sham that handicaps Trump's ability to execute his agenda, according to one person who advises the White House on how to handle the probe. The person demanded anonymity to discuss strategy on the sensitive matter.

Ruddy appeared to be basing his remarks, at least in part, on comments from Jay Sekulow, a member of Trump's legal team, who told ABC in an interview Sunday that he was "not going to speculate" on whether Trump might at some point order deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein to fire Mueller.

"Look, the president of the United States, as we all know, is a unitary executive. But the president is going to seek the advice of his counsel and inside the government as well as outside. And I'm not going to speculate on what he will or will not do," Sekulow said. Still, he added, "I can't imagine that that issue is going to arise."

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...ler-friend-says.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Just a quick note - The Donald turns 71 on June 14 (i.e. tomorrow)

Happy (early) Birthday, Mr. President!

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
Trump is considering firing special counsel Mueller, friend says

I can only imagine that resulting in some stiff political penalties (consequences).

I heard it said by some talking head or another that this investigation could be wrapped up in three months. I sure hope that's the case.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
why in hell was Mueller ever hired in the first place

the more I read about this guy, the worse he appears to be

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.lifezette.com/poliz...aff-democrat-donors/

Four top lawyers hired by Mueller have contributed tens of thousands of dollars over the years to the Democratic Party and Democratic candidates, including former President Barack Obama and President Donald Trump's 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton.

One of the hires, Jeannie Rhee, also worked as a lawyer for the Clinton Foundation and helped persuade a federal judge to block a conservative activist's attempts to force Bill and Hillary Clinton to answer questions under oath about operations of the family-run charity.

Rhee donated $5,400 to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign PAC “Hillary for America.”

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
http://www.lifezette.com/poliz...aff-democrat-donors/

Four top lawyers hired by Mueller have contributed tens of thousands of dollars over the years to the Democratic Party and Democratic candidates, including former President Barack Obama and President Donald Trump's 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton.

One of the hires, Jeannie Rhee, also worked as a lawyer for the Clinton Foundation and helped persuade a federal judge to block a conservative activist's attempts to force Bill and Hillary Clinton to answer questions under oath about operations of the family-run charity.

Jesus...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)