SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tubetone:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
If Comey typed these memos on his computer, there should be evidence of when exactly the documents were created. It might be interesting to see if these so called contemporaneous memos were actually not even written until after he was fired.

"To ensure accuracy, I began to type it on a laptop in an FBI vehicle outside Trump Tower the moment I walked out of the meeting," Comey wrote. Link

Wouldn't it be nice to catch him in perjury and completely discredit the giant shit weasel?

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17564 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tubetone:
quote:
If Comey typed these memos on his computer, there should be evidence of when exactly the documents were created. It might be interesting to see if these so called contemporaneous memos were actually not even written until after he was fired.

"To ensure accuracy, I began to type it on a laptop in an FBI vehicle outside Trump Tower the moment I walked out of the meeting," Comey wrote. Link

Wouldn't it be nice to catch him in perjury and completely discredit the giant shit weasel?

Some of this just doesn't pass the smell test. Why would the FBI be incapable of a thorough investigation just because Comey no longer held the final manipulation of material?

Comey by his own leaked material, according to Comey himself, would potentially pollute the investigators, showing Comey's very low opinion of the FBI investigators he supposedly led.

Also, having handled many employee and sexual harassment claims over the years, it seems to me that Comey's talk with his closest FBI associates just seems too convenient when so many legitimate avenues were skipped to address whatever issue he may have perceived. Some people manufacture corroborating evidence for a future claim.

It is as if Comey couldn't wait to get downstairs (allegedly) to make computer notes while later telling a few of his cronies so he could lock in a story for future litigation/use. The story lends itself to "Oh I gotcha" on something rather than someone intending to help our elected government be successful.

Why would none of Comey's inner circle tell him to use proper channels?

Were his "witnesses" also no Trumpers buried in the deep state? Was it deemed at the time so inconsequential that it amounted to nothing?

As I say, because so many proper channels were avoided, it makes the self-serving "gotcha" agenda seem more likely.

Comey saying that he was too cowardly to simply say to President Trump or anyone that he thought it was even borderline inappropriate doesn't pass the smell test either. If Comey's "coward" explanation is true, what the heck happened to his basic moral compass? Someone that weak is not fit to lead.

It would be interesting to see a forensic analysis of the computer entry but taking everything Comey said as true may be even more damaging for him.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I watched the start of the CBS Evening News tonight. Scott Pelley, the ultimate shill, started the newscast by saying that Trump ORDERED Comey to lay off of Flynn, with the kind of emphasis that conjures up the image of Trump pointing his finger in Comey's face and giving a direct order (which even Comey didn't infer).

Pelley's slant on the incident reminded me of the old joke about the two-car race between a Soviet car and an American car.

The American car won, and in the Tass News Agency report the next day, the article read, "The superior Soviet Union car finished second, and the American car finished next to last."

Posts: 4564 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Well, while I'm at it, there is something else that was spit out all day that seems amiss.

This morning Judge Napolitano and others started saying that President Trump wanting to have a private discussion with Comey shows a consciousness of guilt.

I don't know about you but there are times when trying to measure a man and get a sense of another, there is no substitute for private conversation. Others being present will often stop that measure from happening.

In private conversations I have found outright racists, disrespectful pigs, liars, two-faced weasels and etc. Haven't you?

Why is this so hard to understand? President Trump was in the process of measuring the character of a lot of people for service in his administration. Flynn got the quick boot for failing, at least, a character test. Comey's character needed to be measured like everyone else.

President Trump was not the subject of investigation. So, why could the President not speak with his FBI director?

Anyway, meeting with Comey, in retrospect, is something that would not have been repeated because Comey should have been long gone. Comey's self-admitted cowardly character was below the standard of whom he was supposed to lead.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Comey's credibility is shot.

He's now achieved the status of disgruntled former employee.

He has - by his own testimony - shown to be a coward, a leaker, and a feckless turd of a man.

But despite that - I should somehow lay all that truth aside - I'm supposed to believe he has some kind of sixth sense about a politician's intent? Walking 'round like some well-witcher with his "intent" divining stick, magically finding it when there's zero evidence (Trump) and crafting his little memos, but tragically not finding it and torpedoing - admittedly - another investigation where there's a literal mountain of evidence (Clinton)?

Sorry, not buying it.

All that memo - and him leaking it - had to do with anything, was him making sure he got his moment in the sun. He wanted a live TV audience for his pithy little exit interview, so he could pout and have the final say.

And that's fine. Now get to steppin' on down the road, buttercup. Don't go away mad . . . just go away.

Posts: 10806 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Report This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Comey is a whiny little bitch. Why won't the world call him out on it?

Whiny, little, bitch.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11464 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Report This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
President Trump’s Lawyer: ‘Leaker’ Comey ‘Retaliatory’ in ‘Unauthorized Disclosures’ to Press of ‘Privileged Communications with the President’

WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Marc Kasowitz accused former FBI Director James Comey, in response to Comey’s Thursday testimony on Capitol Hill, of retaliating against Trump by leaking privileged communications with the President to the press.
Kasowitz made a statement in response to Comey’s testimony in the congressional hearing, a portion of which reads:

…it is overwhelmingly clear that there have been and continue to be those in government who are actively attempting to undermine this administration with selective and illegal leaks of classified information and privileged communications. Mr. Comey has now admitted that he is one of these leakers.

Today, Mr. Comey admitted that he unilaterally and surreptitiously made unauthorized disclosures to the press of privileged communications with the President. The leaks of this privileged information began no later than March 2017 when friends of Mr. Comey have stated that he disclosed to them the conversations that he had with the President during their January 27, 2017 dinner and February 14, 2017 White House meeting. Today, Mr. Comey admitted that he leaked to friends of his, purported memos of those privileged conversations, one of which he testified, was classified. Mr. Comey also testified that immediately after he was terminated he authorized his friends to leak the contents of those memos to the press in order to, in Mr. Comey’s words, “prompt the appointment of a special counsel.” Although Mr. Comey testified that he only leaked the memos in response to a tweet, the public record reveals that the New York Times was quoting from those memos the day before the referenced tweet, which belies Mr. Comey’s excuse for this unauthorized disclosure of privileged information and appears to be entirely retaliatory. We will leave it to the appropriate authorities to determine whether these leaks should be investigated along with all the others that are being investigated.

In some, it is now established that the President was not being investigated for colluding with or attempting to obstruct any investigation.

As the committee pointed out today, these important facts for the country to know are virtually the only facts that have not been leaked during the course of these events.

As he said yesterday, the President feels completely vindicated and is eager to continue moving forward with his agenda, with the business of this country and with this public cloud removed. Thank you.

Comey testified before congress on Thursday, admitting that he leaked information to friends and gave them permission to leak that information to the press.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...-with-the-president/

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
all things considered I think with was a good day for our President

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53805 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
This is a good day for President Trump because the Democrat Party beat a horse that was so dead it stunk. The whole world has watched them carry on-- and on-- with a ridiculous spectacle.

I feel for the good, and courageous, FBI agents who had to watch a man who still represents them whine and pander like a little girl in the principal's office.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11215 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
And a new narrative begins....I've seen 4 stories this morning about Kamala Harris, the Black senator from California. They all have basically the same story line....she was known for being cautious and risk-averse but is now proving herself to be one of the toughest critics of the Trump administration. Now she is described as defiant, fierce and fearless. She is portrayed as the next Obama. Black, progressive, unusual ethnic first name, etc.

Looks like the powers that be are positioning her for the White House.

Posts: 6083 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The Philly newspapers are CROWING today about how Comey called Trump a "liar" and how he had such a terrible day yesterday, why he's days from resigning in disgrace!

Curiously missing from ALL the articles I read was any mention of Lynch ordering Comey to call Hillary's investigation a "matter" instead of "investigation" and how this guy pussed out and obeyed.
Mad Roll Eyes

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Yes.... they are all over trying to make her the bright and shining new Democrat star.... it's amazing how they sing in unison.

Rush Limbaugh has pointed out and shown proof over and over that the Democrats and their MSM allies literally get a physical list of talking points communicated to them from the DNC HQ on a regular basis and it's compulsory for them to all stick to this script.

have you ever heard the audio clips he's played where they are all using THE SAME EXACT phrasing?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to *OUR* President's second term, after the first one so filled with "WINNING" ! ! ! Big Grin

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
FBI EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT

https://www.scribd.com/documen...nt-FD-291#from_embed

1. Unauthorized disclosure, misuse, or negligent handling of information contained in the files, electronic or paper, of the FBI or which I may acquire as an employee of the FBI could impair national security, place human life in jeopardy, result in the denial of due process, prevent the FBI from effectively discharging its responsibilities, or violate federal law.

I understand that by being granted access to such information, I am accepting a position of special trust and am obligated to protect such information from unauthorized disclosure.

2. All information acquired by me in connection with my official duties with the FBI and all official material to which I have access remain the property of the United States of America. I will surrender upon demand by the FBI, or upon my separation from the FBI, all materials containing FBI information in my possession

3. I will not reveal , by any means, any information or material from or related to FBI files or any other information acquired by virtue of my official employment to any unauthorized recipient without prior official written authorization by the FBI

4. Prior to making any disclosure, I will seek a determination of whether the information may be disclosed. I agree to be bound by the guidelines governing prepublication review found in the FBI's Prepublication Review Policy Guide (0792PG) as those procedures may from time to time be amended.

I understand that, in this context, “publication” includes disclosure of information to anyone by any means . I will submit for review the full text of any proposed disclosure addressed by the FBI's Prepublication Review Policy or this employment agreement as required by the policy at least thirty (30) working days prior to the proposed publication.

7. Violations of this employment agreement may constitute cause for revocation of my security clearance, subject me to criminal sanction, disciplinary action by the FBI, including dismissal, and subject me to personal liability in a civil action at law, including but not limited to injunctive relief, the imposition of a constructive trust, and the disgorging of any profits arising from any unauthorized publication or disclosure. In that regard, I hereby irrevocably assign all rights, title, and interests in any such profits to the United States

10. I accept the above provisions as conditions of my employment or continued employment by the FBI. I agree to comply with these provisions both during my employment in the FBI and following termination of such employment.

saw this reference in:

http://hotair.com/archives/201...meys-testimony-oath/

note: the link above is an article written by a blogger who hates President Trump and argues that the FBI employment agreement could probably not be used against Comey. Still quite a contrast between the agreement and what Comey did.

wish this had been read to Comey during his testimony

Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

Comey was so busy indiscriminately wielding his flamethrower that he didn't realize he lit himself on fire.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4416 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
sorta fun watching him flap around trying to put himself out isn't it

Posts: 53805 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
FBI EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT

note: the link above is an article written by a blogger who hates President Trump and argues that the FBI employment agreement could probably not be used against Comey. Still quite a contrast between the agreement and what Comey did.

Me too. The only reason it can't be used against him is because he's already been fired.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
FBI EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT

Me too. The only reason it can't be used against him is because he's already been fired.

Actually they can. Read #3 and #10 again.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4416 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post