SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The Public Theater in NY has a "play" where President Trump is stabbed to death

The Public Theater is refusing to back down after backlash over its production of "Julius Caesar" that portrays a Donald Trump-like dictator in a business suit with a long tie who gets knifed to death onstage.

image deleted

http://www.nydailynews.com/new...sm-article-1.3241484

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
The Public Theater in NY has a "play" where President Trump is stabbed to death

The Public Theater is refusing to back down after backlash over its production of "Julius Caesar" that portrays a Donald Trump-like dictator in a business suit with a long tie who gets knifed to death onstage.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new...sm-article-1.3241484

So edgy. So brave. It truly is amazing to see how much the Left can suck their own dick.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
...striving to understand how the supporters of a juvenile representation of a 420 year old play regard such as the very essence of their political philosophy and celebrate numerous other recent examples of repugnant violence....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
http://www.lifezette.com/poliz...aff-democrat-donors/

Four top lawyers hired by Mueller have contributed tens of thousands of dollars over the years to the Democratic Party and Democratic candidates, including former President Barack Obama and President Donald Trump's 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton.

One of the hires, Jeannie Rhee, also worked as a lawyer for the Clinton Foundation and helped persuade a federal judge to block a conservative activist's attempts to force Bill and Hillary Clinton to answer questions under oath about operations of the family-run charity.

Jesus...

Sort of agree but if they find no issues then there will be a lot less room for the left to bitch and moan.

They will anyway but it will be another brick pulled from their wall.

My concern is they keep "investigating" right up until the mid-terms..

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Mid-terms? The democrats and their media surrogates plan on keeping this in the news 25/8/366 until the 2020 campaign.

Democrats are scum. I don't even consider them Americans.

bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is that Chicago?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9159 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Imagine a play in which a bunch of white people stab Obama to death. Then behead him and hold up his gory severed head. I wish someone would do such a play. The left needs a taste of its own medicine poison.

We live in a time when racism is the worst evil imaginable. Unless it is black racists against whites. Then its a standing ovation.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
What is more troubling to me is that Mueller and Comey are "best friends" and Comey specifically caused a leak to force the setting up of a Special Counsel. Since Comey is a witness to the proceedings, isn't that a huge conflict of interest for Mueller?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
As much as the depiction in the play is despicable, don't shut it down, it'll be just another example of leftism that the public to needs to see.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
What is more troubling to me is that Mueller and Comey are "best friends" and Comey specifically caused a leak to force the setting up of a Special Counsel. Since Comey is a witness to the proceedings, isn't that a huge conflict of interest for Mueller?

flashguy

Meh. Trump and his bunch aren't dummies. They didn't go to the phone book and say "Let's see here, Jared, look in the Yellow Pages and find us a special counsel".

Mueller is a calculated move. I suspect if he shuts it down citing no evidence, the administration can say "See, doesn't get more impartial than that". If he pushes a narrative, they have a built in scapegoat. His relationship with Comey tainted the investigation.

For all accounts, I have no personal interaction with Mueller. However, I did train his personal security detachment when he was the head of the FBI. Over meals, his PSD stated that they liked him as a leader and a person. They stated Mueller was a great leader, and a solid guy. They stated that when he would golf, he would venture into woods chasing his ball. When they would caution him against it, he would reply, "Yeah, I know, snakes and VC, snakes and VC"

I'll let this play out before I draw judgement.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
" A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream ... "

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I love how these smug leftist assholes go on about how it's all about the "art" with this play portraying a Julius Caesar/Trump but you know they would be absolutely outraged had this occured say two years ago with a play taking place in Alabama that portrayed an Obama-like figure being lynched.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The radical left has made it standard operating procedure to use the "arts" (movies, plays, comedy) to send messages that would never be widely tolerated without the cloak of "it's just art".

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, that photo should not be posted in this forum at all, much less three times on this page. Why do I see that stuff in this forum? What is the purpose of spreading that crap to us? What is the purpose of posting it multiple times on this page?

Posts: 107598 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
That play is foul and evil. Those who claim it is art would never allow anything close to that to be done to those they love or support. They are all a bunch of desperate hypocrites.

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I have enjoyed watching those recent plays where Trump supporters are accosted by those on the left, and then promptly whip their asses.

Wait...that's real life. Let's face it. The left will only win this war on their stage where their fantasies reign supreme.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15718 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't want to see such images in this forum. I don't care who is winning what, where. It has no bearing on what I am saying. That image has no place here. We do not need to be spreading that manure.

Posts: 107598 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Go get 'em Jeff.

AG Sessions is giving a no nonsense, not backing down, unapologetic, direct opening statement.

ETA: Sessions is doing great so far.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Agree. Jeff Sessions is handling this very well.

He is calling out the biased partisan attacks for what they are.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This hearing is actually exposing just how absurd the democrat and liberal position is with this Russian collusion illusion. Great line of questioning by Sen. Cotton.

The only democrat I have any respect for on that panel is Sen. Manchin. His questions were nonpartisan and were appropriate from I could tell. Feinstein actually wasn't too bad either. But the others so far have just been disgraceful. I love how Sessions is pushing back at their despicable nonsense.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post