SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you all for everything, but it's time for me to leave.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you all for everything, but it's time for me to leave. Login/Join 
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Do what you do, but two questions first:

What is "the opposition" working for that you endorse?

Why did you feel an announcement was necessary?

Posts: 3661 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure how he lasted here this long. He is a coward. I have only disliked one person on this forum enough to want to visit them…

Good riddance.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Goodbye. I have found disagreeing with you (nearly always) to have been entertaining at some level, so I suppose I'll miss your presence. Somehow, I'll manage.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Pompous ass. A dissertation not to say goodbye but to wallow in self importance. All you had to do was stop posting. Your leaving the forum has all the impact of removing a pebble from a bucket of water, nothing more. Self righteousness is so boring.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:
Pompous ass. A dissertation not to say goodbye but to wallow in self importance. All you had to do was stop posting. Your leaving the forum has all the impact of removing a pebble from a bucket of water, nothing more. Self righteousness is so boring.

But he needs to feel justified. What a coward.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Loser!

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
18 years and 25k+ posts and 6 SCOTUS judges make you run to the party of Coastal elites and big-tech billionaires to fight for open border, or no border, voting for convicts (not ex-convicts-incarcerated convicts), legalization of mj, reparations, draconian gun laws, confiscatory tax rates! Medicare for all, and the Green New Deal—-all because SCOTUS ruled that Roe v Wade was wrongly decided and that whether or not abortion should be legal, and if so, under what circumstances, should be returned to the voters of each state…you know, like in a democracy.

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Later...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
18 years and 25k+ posts and 6 SCOTUS judges, make you run to the party of Coastal elites and big-tech billionaires to fight for open border, or no border, voting for convicts (not ex-convicts-incarcerated convicts), legalization of mj, reparations, draconian gun laws, confiscatory tax rates! Medicare for all, and the Green New Deal—-all because SCOTUS ruled that Roe v Wade was wrongly decided and that whether or not abortion should be legal, and if so, under what circumstances, should be returned to the voters of each state…you know, like in a democracy.

Nah, it’s just the super attractive womyn around xim … lol

Imagine all those Karen’s

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Indeed a mental illness.... Gesh Eek

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Maybe 46 was one of the guys that was able to sell the pieces?

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Maybe 46 was one of the guys that was able to sell the pieces?

Dave Chapelle: “Never get between a man and his meal. A lesson I learned in two minutes that takes some kids on the street many years to learn.”

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Bye and to be honest, not gonna miss ya.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does this mean I can take him off my ignore list now?

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.9mm:
Does this mean I can take him off my ignore list now?

I did!!

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:

Why did you feel an announcement was necessary?

Since he's been a long time member with a lot of interaction, such announcement doesn't bother me. His last hurrah if you will. So sighnaghi. Find your kind to hang with.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9042 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
Was waiting for that to show up!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
46&2 I’ve always enjoyed your posts. If you leave the forum I can understand you have your reason but I suppose I’ll be one of the few who will not take any pleasure in you deciding to ban yourself. As you said this is one of the best moderated forums on the interwebs. I’d be sad to see you go.

We all have our differences of opinion and political issues we hold above all else. To me it’s the right to keep and bear arms. Everything else takes a back seat to the second amendment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You lost me when you immediately made this about Republicans and religion . Leave . I don't care .

Posts: 4058 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post