SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you all for everything, but it's time for me to leave.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you all for everything, but it's time for me to leave. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Sigmonkey said it best in the thread linked by 12131:

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

"Fill your hand, you son of a bitch!"

Get on with it. Don't make empty threats.

Pick your side and put on the colors.

Or find a bench, and sit it out.

You weary me.

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
What does religion and Republicans have to do with a correct, constitutional decision by the SCOTUS??

Irrational much?

Can I answer? Not a damn thing Smile

You must to be one of those “logic and reason” sycophants who represses emotions and feelings when deciding on complex legal and societal issues. Cool

In his defense he did say he wasn’t upset and was ” Calm, cool, collected. No meltdown, no irratic behavior…” in his hissy fit before going on to suggest Para might disappear his rant.

I can kind of understand that concern given Para’s long history of protecting people from making fools of themselves… Wink

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10913 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Boo fuckin' Hoo.

How come the only people that support killing babies are already born?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to see you leave. Discussions with multiple perspectives are useful and one reason I'm here. Groups where everyone believes the same thing and simply reinforce each other aren't useful.

Posts: 2358 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bryan11:
Sorry to see you leave.

I disagree.

Dishonest people are a waste of time and not useful. He has always been dishonest in his support of Republicans if this is his response.

Meh.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Well

Bye.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've taken a job for the opposition, and will henceforth literally be working against the Republican Party and the religious factions on these sorts of issues, on a daily basis, as my job/career.
Translation: will continue hanging out with other hipster dufuses at coffee shops and bars where they will continue to fuel each others delusions of societal impact.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bryan11:
Sorry to see you leave. Discussions with multiple perspectives are useful and one reason I'm here. Groups where everyone believes the same thing and simply reinforce each other aren't useful.

Multiple perspectives that include reason and logic are certainly welcome. The OP's post contains neither.

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Adios!

I had my patience tested... I'm negative.

Posts: 80 | Registered: July 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
SO you are abandoning the Republican Party and embracing the leftists just because it is now harder for some people to murder their children?

Pushing for stripping us of our freedoms, banning our guns, embracing mental illness and celebrating dudes wearing dresses, destroying our economy to get us into a one-world globalist government, stealing elections, and doing whatever drooling joe tells you to do. . .

If it is this easy for you, then you were never a real Republican in the first place.

It's been said before, but bears repeating.

Well, bye.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21820 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Meh. No one is 100% in step with each other on this forum on every issue and it would be a boring place if it was.

Either you stay here with your efriends and agree to disagree but continue on or you define friendship as a single issue with everyone you meet.

Seems like a rash decision to come here and ideologically denounce longstanding friendships. One issue friendships seems like your time here was on shaky ground all along.

Posts: 4068 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
What does religion and Republicans have to do with a correct, constitutional decision by the SCOTUS??

Irrational much?

Absolutely nothing, but liberals don't deal in logic, they deal in emotion and "feels".

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
46and2 You should have waited and posted this tomorrow. SUNDAY.

Posts: 12572 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
There is only one reason for his post. The response he gets here will help propel him on his way in his new to him (not anyone else) mission in life.

Ain't that special. Enjoy the stew.

Btw, I bet he isn't going anywhere.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19108 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Yeah, pretty bad form, can we reschedule this for tomorrow please.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20755 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
You're free to believe whatever you like. Even if it's wrong. That's what is so wonderful about this country.

But ask yourself - where would you be if your mother had you aborted?

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Now working for the anti America party...

You are now what's wrong with this Country.

Bye Karen!

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3455 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Replace the word abortion with widget, neither appear as a power of the Federal Government, would you be as upset if it were widgets. The ruling is on an issue of state rights as opposed to Federal powers. Abortion isn’t the crux it’s what is in a states power and what is in the Federal Government’s power as written in the constitution, again this case could be widgets, it wouldn’t change the application of the law as written in the Constitution.

Anyway Bye.

Posts: 2764 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Yeah, pretty bad form, can we reschedule this for tomorrow please.

Nah, 46and2 can't work on Sabbath Day.

Q

Posts: 26200 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post