SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you all for everything, but it's time for me to leave.
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you all for everything, but it's time for me to leave. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
I'm at the point where I don't care anymore and this thread could cycle down off the first page and so on.
Remember that time...?
No, I don't.
46 and who?

I hope it stays on the first page for eternity. I wouldn’t mind a sticky.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
OP, if you gotta go, then you gotta go. But SIGforum is like “Hotel California”:

"You can check-out any time you like"
"But you can never leave!"

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I've been debating which is more entertaining.
OPs who flame out causing the ban hammer to fall?
Or OPs who must post a hissy fit goodbye?

I think my fav is still >>>Clifftard<<< perhaps because his join date was the same as mine. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I know several people have explained the meaning of 46 and 2, but maybe it means 2 kids after 46 abortions. Could be his parents felt they could only stand 2 out of 48 zygotes.

And one of 'em was him.

And now here we are.

So much for judgement.

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
This morning, I had a WalMartian cashier tell me that at the rate women are losing their rights she figured they’d be losing the right to drive next.

I would have a hard time keeping my mouth shut. Something along the lines of it would make the roads safer. Big Grin

Actually, studies have shown that women can turn into good drivers.

Therefore, if you are a good driver, watch out for women turning… Cool

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Am I too late to say goodbye? I was in the bathtub soaking.

Posts: 1983 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:

I really have a hard time imagining this scenario in real life.

Cashier: "Did you find everything you need?"

Me: "Yes."

Cashier: "At the rate women are losing their rights, the next thing they'll lose is the right to drive."

Me: "WTF???"

I just don't interact with cashiers in a way that allows them to think they can share their political views with me. Just ring the items, bag them, and hand me my receipt.

When the transaction was over, I was definitely thinking, wtf. I was wearing jeans, dad shoes, solid color golf shirt, and my cheap Casio watch. I bought a quart of heavy cream and a jar of popcorn kernels. WTF about the way I looked or what I bought caused the cashier to decide to say what she said to me?

The Cheboygan WalMart is 22 miles away. The only reason I went in the first place was it was the closest, open place I could get a prescription filled that I was given in the Emergency Room the night before. My oldest son was diagnosed with cellulitis from an insect bite. By the time we got out of the ER, there were no pharmacies open which meant a second trip to Cheboygan the next day.

I went in, got the prescription, and was back at the car when my wife called and said my daughter needed heavy cream for the desert she was making. Nuts, I’m parked on the far side of the pharmacy entrance and the heavy cream is way back in the exact opposite corner of the store from me. Off I go into WalMart for the second time. I grab the popcorn because my daughter gave me a popcorn maker for Father’s Day to make popcorn with for our biweekly movie night. Then, I get the heavy cream and make my way back to the front of the store.

The first set of self-checkouts is packed, but I figured since I was parked near the far entrance I could hit the self-checkouts there. On my way, I saw the unicorn: lane 7, an empty, staffed register at WalMart. It’s the cigarette lane, so it has to be staffed, but otherwise, how lucky can one get? I deftly placed my popcorn and heavy cream on the belt, said a friendly “Good morning” and that’s when I found out how lucky I actually was.

She talks about women losing rights, losing "their right to drive", and something about smoking weed. I’m laughing on the inside thinking, “OMG, 46and2, is that you? A middle aged, female, troll cashier at WalMart?”

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Aryan AOC understands the OP.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Is the head dead yet? We need more dirty laundry.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
"I'll stay a week or two,
I'll stay the summer through,
But I am telling you
I must be-----going"

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post