SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you all for everything, but it's time for me to leave.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you all for everything, but it's time for me to leave. Login/Join 
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
If you’re willing to switch parties after everything the democrats have done and will do to this country and upset that a woman may have to travel to another state to get an abortion then you weren’t much of a Republican to begin with.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
You were never a real Republican in the first place then.

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is why Liberals should not own guns. Mental instability. Notice how the Dem appointed Justices doe cartwheels to justify their political decisions?

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What an attention whore. You know the saying, this ain’t a fucking airport, just leave.

Your arguments were tiresome anyway. Americans aren’t even particularly religious yet you constantly equate ethical opinions as Bible thumping. Somebody did a number on you somewhere I just don’t really care enough to hear the story.

Adios, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Posts: 7498 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
One more thing, when you land wherever you choose, maybe read up on the Constitution and take a Constitutional Law class, audit one, it may show you how to interpret some of the things you’re losing sleep over, by correctly interpreting the document.

Live long and Prosper.

BTW a here’s a link to something you might learn from:

https://online.hillsdale.edu/l...lEAEYASAAEgJKRfD_BwE

Good luck!

Posts: 2777 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Funny thing is, I woke up in Florida this morning and abortion was still legal. Next week when the new laws go active, it will still be legal.

Will it always be legal here? I don't know, but I do know that the question will be decided in Florida, by Florida voters. That is all that overturning Roe v wade has accomplished.

It seems a little cowardly to me, you say how great your time here has been and how great Para runs the forum, but then you cite republicans and religious factions as being the reason you are leaving. Did the lights just come on and you just noticed all us little cockroaches scurrying about? If this was a good place last week, it is going to be a good place next week,

Go tilt at your windmills. Take a stand, but don't take it where you may have to defend it against people with differing opinions. I think you will fit right in with your new friends.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3852 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well bye.....you really won't be missed by many!!

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Meh, not that I care but there's bigger issues than abortion going on right now.
I'm not even sure how this directly affects you other than step on your religious beliefs but then again, the Left is all about feelings so there's that.
Have fun in Hell.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bye bye.
You have some serious issues if you think you are joining something good! It seems that you sold out to a higher bidder!!

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
There is no need to start a new thread.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...770037194#7770037194[/QUOTE]

46and2, after reading what you posted in this thread and the above thread, I’m convinced you’re mentally unstable.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Some men will do anything for tail … lol

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully you will channel that fight into lowering fuel prices. I don’t know any “Q.” I don’t know any proud boys. I don’t stay up at night worrying if the Supreme Court will return abortion to the states. But I see the price of fuel and the non-energy policy of the warriors you plan on fighting with. Let’s see, edge of WW3, fuel prices, open borders, war on 2nd amendment and other issues. A president that needs a Q card to remind himself of who he is… You go fight that battle warrior.

https://winred.com/ <<--Support the cause.

Posts: 171 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Some men will do anything for tail … lol

And you frankly hit the nail on the head.

It's the same reason why Portnoy from Barstool Sports went on his little rant after this ruling about republicans and how it is now too dangerous to vote for them. Crudely, he simply wants the freedom to fuck any woman he wants and know he will never have to face any consequence or responsibility for it. He's a rake.

Some people simply dedicate their lives to immorality and hedonism. You shouldn't do that. But when your immoral behavior creates a life, and then you desire to kill that life in order to perpetuate your own pleasures, comforts, and wants, that is evil in its purest form.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Seriously thought this was a Rick Roll Roll Eyes

Posts: 3521 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I fucking love this place!!

911Boss summed it up perfectly for me …

“Imagine being upset that babies will live.”

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3447 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:

...the religious factions

...other downstream implications...

...the religious Right

...vocal minority

...Proud Boy

The usual commie catch phrases.
And this rocket scientist is gonna align himself with these lovers of freedom...

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Good luck. My opinion (you know what they say about that) is your reasoning is flowed. Women have a right to choose what happens to their body, and if being blessed with a child is not a desirable end then are they that stupid to not know what causes that.Use contraceptives, or cross your legs r oral, anal sex is an option. I just don't get it that women (there I said it) feel so entitled that they can do anything they want without consequences. I never lived by those rules and neither did any of my children. None had abortions, all have wonderful grand kids that I love dearly. To think any of them would have been killed by abortion sickens me.

Go away. Live your life that I'm thinking one day you will regret.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Did I miss something, did his state ban abortion?

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post