SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It matters not since this is yet another lie from this pathological liar. There is no pistol.

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
The Glock is a crock.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16650 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Lame. FNC should be doing this live but the fact that she's EVEN now going to Fox tells you that they are desperate now

https://x.com/ACTBrigitte/status/1845954747347480632

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched Fox news in a long time but isn't Brett Baier an avowed Trump hater? If so this is so she can go on Fox news, do a softball interview and then claim she went into enemy territory. It would be much more interesting if she went on Megyan Kelly's podcast.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8644 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I don't know which is worse: Pedo Joe soiling his pants or Knees Up Harris spewing nonsensical word salads.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16551 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
https://x.com/charliekirk11/st.../1845847986397680073

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1845847986397680073" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 696px; display: block; border: none; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: 50% 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

532 years ago. That's all she's got?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4375 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw4raWLaudU

Posts: 13167 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Posted today 10/15/24 by conservative talk radio host Chris Stigall:

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Maybe. Just get out and vote.

Posts: 13623 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
There you have it, just like they keep saying, a very close race... neck & neck Roll Eyes

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38298 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...ack&utm_medium=email

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The Trump townhall event in Oaks, PA on Monday (about 15 miles from Philly) had people lined up from 8 am that morning to see him at 7 pm that night and was a huge turnout. I go right past it every day to and from work and left early to avoid getting caught in the highway shutdowns they do when he comes up from the Phila airport. I would have gone but knew it was going to be a long day with long lines and I had to get two boys to soccer practice that night.

Apparently it got very warm inside the massive Oaks Expo Center (have been there for gun shows many times) and a couple people fell out who I presume were there all day with no food and probably had been standing for hours. So while paramedics attended to them, he had music played to fill the time, what else is he supposed to do? Stand there with a deer in the headlights look or run away like Kamala would have done?

The local PA Reddit page is going nuts this week with all sorts of crap about this and how it's a sign of his campaign collapsing when in fact IT IS KAMALA that is collapsing here and they are freaking out. Roll Eyes

posted Hide Post
https://x.com/CortesSteve/status/1794062318243926380

posted Hide Post
Rut Roh...Kamala gonna pull the "Let Me Finish" card and then go on to lie and lie and lie...

Posts: 259 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Watching the Fox interview live?

I'm at work and not able to.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14174 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Any way to watch interview online?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21179 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Any way to watch interview online?

looked like it is live on Fox News . com

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14174 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I wish they would ask simple direct questions.

VP: Our immigration system is broken

Brett (I wish): How so is it broken? Details please.

VP: .....

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6417 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Same old Obama babbling BS in a female package.

Posts: 3813 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post