SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I don't think she's loving her life right now.

Posts: 9039 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:

Brett be tearing her a new one. Smile

Posts: 3813 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
quote:

Is she stammering and stuttering with a "how dare you ask me that?" look on smug face?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14174 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Any way to watch interview online?

looked like it is live on Fox News . com

I couldn't find it there. But I was able to switch between phones and watch it ten minutes at a time on the app.

It was fun to watch them yell over each other and her refuse to answer a single question by spraying words all over the place that had nothing to do with the question.

My head hurts now.

Bret: question about anything.

Kamala: orange man bad.

After the interview Bret said something like she was trying to filibuster the inter. Very accurate description of what happened.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21179 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Wonder if she gets some sort of bonus pay for every time she whines, "Donald Trump..." ?

God bless America.

Posts: 13935 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/ImMeme0/status/1846682620555350115

https://x.com/_johnnymaga/status/1846688183125233948

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4371 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Funny, all of her cohorts and supports are talking about how all of the MAGA people need to be locked up or taken somewhere. Where is she dragging this stuff up?

2nd video - Imagine that, when they don't control the narrative, they do everything they can to control the narrative. Amazing.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38298 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I didn’t get a chance to watch this, but the consensus is is that this FNC interview was a complete disaster for the Harris campaign.

Trump will be up another 25 points by tomorrow morning LOL

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
It was a disastrous interview for her, without any positive coming from it, other than strong proof she's not qualified.

It was her first interview where she was pressed on things that she ought to be able to answer but instead, she was flustered. She's had 3 1/2 years to prepare for this and she failed spectacularly.

Posts: 4257 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I was wondering what that really loud “THUD” was….

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I only caught the last 5 minutes but it didn't sound pretty for her.

Posts: 3545 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Doubt it....she handles the BBC often.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4659 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Pure, 100% desperation in the last 3 weeks. If she was doing half-way decently, she would never submit to a Fox interview. Reminds me of when George HW Bush reluctantly submitted to an MTV interview after slamming the network as worthless. He had no choice, he was deep underwater, the interview was a Hail Mary. Same with Harris, she knows she is in deep shit now.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17228 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
quote:
quote:

Doubt it....she handles the BBC often.

Well that's just rude. Nice work. Cool

Posts: 6531 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's a wrap Roll Eyes

https://x.com/ClayTravis/status/1846680688189161605

It's karmic in nature. She is so mean-spirited, aloof, vacuous, void of ideas, totally uncaring about this country and its people, arrogantly unwilling to prepare for the job she had and the job she thinks she is qualified for, she deserves- absolutely deserves- this humiliation.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
The border.
- Jocelyn Nungaray, Rachel Morin, Laken Riley.
- Taxpayer funded sex changes for murderers.
- What are you turning the page from?
- When did you notice Biden's decline?
- Iran a bigger threat than China?
- They're telling me to wrap.

I'm sorry I ever doubted you, Brett Spectacular job. All in just 25 minutes.

RIP Harris-Walz.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
What an absolute train wreck.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30958 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here’s a pretty good early compilation from Townhall of some highlights from Kommie-lala’s train-wreck interview with Brett Baier today, titled -

“Kamala's Campaign Is Over After Fox News Interview”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...x-news-went-n2646338

ETA -

Got a chuckle from this, Brett telling his coworkers how Kommie-lala’s peeps were signaling to him ‘wrap it up’! LOL!!

https://x.com/AutismCapital/st.../1846708282393866408

Posts: 3598 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 27695 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post