SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Is it too late to bring back Biden?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29919 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Is it too late to bring back Biden?

At least Biden would make sense some of the time.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I don't know about you guys but the new ad represents EVERY SINGLE GUY I know. It's like they captured me and friends just shooting the shit around the campfire.

Roll Eyes

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21179 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
OK, the Harris campaign must be in full-blown panic mode now if they're dragging out Slick Willie like this:

https://x.com/angelurena/status/1845612909847605626

Bill Clinton mistaken for President Biden by McDonald’s worker in viral clip: ‘Are you Joe?’

Ouch Big Grin

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Bill Clinton mistaken for President Biden by McDonald’s worker in viral clip: ‘Are you Joe?’[/url]

Who was insulted worse, Bill or Joe?

This is like a Buddhist koan, for example, the koan “If a tree falls in the forest but no one sees it fall, does it make sound?”

Here the truly enlightened respond to “Who was insulted worse, Bill or Joe?” with “Who?”

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24395 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
This should be the toughest questioning she's had to date: Bret Baier (Fox News) to Interview Harris

Posts: 1148 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
https://nypost.com/2024/10/14/...-authored-2009-book/

Not that this will move the needle much. They've overlooked so much with her already. The Democrats will scream racism, and then throw the other author under the bus.

quote:
WASHINGTON — Vice President Kamala Harris is facing allegations of plagiarism after numerous passages from the Democratic presidential nominee’s 2009 book “Smart on Crime” were discovered to closely resemble — or perfectly match — wording from other sources.

Harris, then San Francisco’s district attorney, wrote the book promoting a reform-minded approach to prosecuting crimes alongside ghostwriter Joan O’C. Hamilton — who told The Post when contacted Monday that she was surprised to learn about the alleged copying.

Conservative activist Christopher Rufo published the allegations Monday and credited an investigation by Austrian “plagiarism hunter” Stefan Weber — with Rufo posting screenshots on X of five examples in which the wording in the book closely resembles other sources.

I don't know what the arrangement is between ghost writers and public figures, but the name on the book should own it.

Posts: 7659 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcR6-YS9Gcw&t=938s

Posts: 13167 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Biden could do one thing good for the country - call a press conference before the election and tell the truth about what they did to him to get him to drop out. At that point they might invoke the 25th Amendment, but then Harris would have to actually be President for a couple months...
I'm thinking FJB's reaction is due to his "handlers" suggesting that he resign prior to, or more likely just after Nov. 5th so as to elevate Kumswallah to the Presidency for a few months time. So #47 will be "the first woman President" and PDJT will be #48.

As far as "telling the truth" goes, that is not something I ever expect to hear.

Posts: 6819 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
As far as "telling the truth" goes, that is not something I ever expect to hear.

I think I read somewhere the last time a Democrat accidentally told the truth, he spontaneously combusted.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10879 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw this posted on a podcast, Benny Johnson's site credited as it popped it up. Never been good at connecting X post like videos, but here the link is..

https://x.com/snicklink/status/1844750128084640209

Posts: 3428 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Almost as scary if not more than Kamala elected president- the number of mental deficients that will vote for her.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4659 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watch: Bill Clinton Unintentionally Creates Trump's Next Campaign Ad

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...security-campaign-ad

More at link

Posts: 13167 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Who was insulted worse, Bill or Joe?

Both are feeble, elderly sex-offenders. I would guess it is a toss-up.

Posts: 8924 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/1845646215452496049

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
The Clintons and the Obamas are doing everything they can to make it look like they are supporting Komrade Kackles and Tampon Timmie, while in truth they are torpedoing them at every turn. Harris was not the first pick in the behind the scenes smoke-filled back room, and they wanted to control the process. Harris only got there because Biden "endorsed" her after he got defenestrated by Pelosi, Schumer, and Obama on Coup Sunday. Harris was his "payback" to them by anointing her as his successor; hard to go against her then. But Biden holds a grudge and wants to bring it all down around the Dems. Harris's falling poll numbers are the indicators. The internal war within the Dem Party is now becoming full-blown for all to see; get the popcorn ready because it's going to be fun to watch the next 3 weeks.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2813 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are many videos posted on TRUTH Social similar to what Para posted.

While the video’s from the black men are very compelling, well reasoned and articulate, etc., the videos posted by black women regarding Braaaaaacks ‘shaming video’ are wild to say the least.

These women are mightily and angrily PISSED OFF (and well spoken and articulate too), and rightfully and righteously so, and let Braaaaack have it with both barrels.

The ‘bloom is off FBHO’s ruse’!

I find it quite humorous and amusing that the great Light-bringer himself may wind up being personally responsible for helping to drive the last few nails in his and Kommie-lala’s political coffin! Good riddance!!

Oh the Schadenfreude laughter!!

Posts: 3598 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Apparently Kamala's Glock could come back and bite her... Imagine getting bit by the laws you pushed and had installed.

Yes, of course she has a prohibited weapon as she is more equal than the rest of us.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38299 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post