SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Heels Up will really be choking down loads of wine and Xanax tonight. She will be so out of it tonight that her hubby will be able to bang 3 nannies, 2 maids, and a hot Russian "secretary" named Katya without waking her.

Posts: 4071 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Heels Up will really be choking down loads...

So, in other words, just another night for her.

Posts: 8924 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Saw a headline saying the Harris campaign claimed the Baier interview was an ambush. I guess any interview that doesn’t provide the questions to be asked beforehand is an ambush when your candidate has no ability to think and reason in real time.

Posts: 1148 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Now we know what happens when Kamala appears in an interview where she hasn't been handed the answers to all of the questions to study on the ride over and read off the teleprompter behind the interviewer just off camera.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38298 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Already seeing reports from fake news MSM on how she masterfully put BB in his place and turned it around to tell the truth about the horrible DJT and how he is the reason for the broken border policy and will ruin our democracy.

If that is so why were her staffers so desperate to end the interview early?? Roll Eyes

Posts: 9863 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Now we know what happens when Kamala appears in an interview where she hasn't been handed the answers to all of the questions to study on the ride over and read off the teleprompter behind the interviewer just off camera.

I'm no Bill Clinton fan, but contrast him with her. He used to do the NYT crossword puzzle on the ride to the Capitol and, when the teleprompter had the wrong speech loaded for his one on Medicare reform, he still crushed it from memory. Man, we are a long ways from those days.

Posts: 3707 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
I watched the whole Fox News interview. To borrow a catch phrase the fake news is fond of, it was a blood bath.

Posts: 1105 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somewhere in Kentucky and Pennsylvania, the First Ladies of both states are telling their Governor husbands, they’re so proud of them not making the cut to be Kamala’s running mate. Roll Eyes

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1551 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
“Murdock I’m coming for YOU!”

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12994 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
By simply asking the tough questions American voters really care about and insisting Harris address them with follow-up after follow-up, Baier effectively dismantled her credibility as a person who has any business even sniffing the presidency.

In other words, Baier dismantled Harris’s entire justification for being in the race by simply committing an act of real journalism...

Posts: 8741 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Kringe at it's finest: Eek

Kamula: You know what I mean...
Baier: Actually, I don't ....

Confused

Posts: 23257 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/PapiTrumpo/statu...twcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17228 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
As most of us here already know, Reddit is a complete liberal cesspool of filth, but there are some subreddits there that conservatives gather and last night they were being brigaded by leftists like you wouldn’t believe.

If you go to any of the usual suspect hangouts, the level of freakout hasn’t been this high since Joe shit the bed at that debate with Trump.

It is actually glorious to watch it all play out, they are scared to freaking death. Big Grin

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

"The Lobotomized Cackler." Big Grin

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to see Kamala skipping Al Smith dinner. Great fundraising event for kids.Losing some major Catholic votes right here. I believe mondale was the last no show.

Posts: 17578 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
It was just announced that she'll be "attending" via video. IOW she's phoning it in.
That way she can keep drinking while Trump is regaling the audience with killer jokes.

Posts: 18437 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Glad to see Kamala skipping Al Smith dinner. Great fundraising event for kids.Losing some major Catholic votes right here. I believe mondale was the last no show.

If there are any Catholics voting for her (and sadly...there are), her not attending the Al Smith dinner will not sway them.

Posts: 20665 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post