SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 74 75 76 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1846684133298159702

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12965 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Kamala Harris is the gift that keeps on giving.
Does anyone think that Carter has any idea what is going on?

https://x.com/clownworld_/stat...ZpfV-ZbJCqmFrGbwvLjA

Posts: 4162 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/MAGADevilDog/status/1846719640808181775

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23714 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have shop towels with a higher IQ than that twit.

Posts: 3657 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
OMG they are RIPPING the dems on that Al Smith Dinner. The host (some dude from SNL who is actually funny) mentioned that she wasn't there. He said "this is a room full of catholics and jews - it's like a democrat's lay-up shot."

The Don is right there front and near-center and he's just looking like he's having the time of his life.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21932 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
OMG they are RIPPING the dems on that Al Smith Dinner. The host (some dude from SNL who is actually funny) mentioned that she wasn't there. He said "this is a room full of catholics and jews - it's like a democrat's lay-up shot."

The Don is right there front and near-center and he's just looking like he's having the time of his life.

Jim Gaffigan, a rabid anti-Trumper.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11243 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

Anti Trumper? Could have fooled me. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21932 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

Anti Trumper? Could have fooled me. . .

From 2020… but nothing to suggest his views have changed.

He is “working” both sides for the sake of a paycheck.

https://gizmodo.com/americas-n...mp-suppor-1844877157

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11243 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
The video that Kamala did for the Al Smith dinner was the most cringe I think I've ever seen.

Posts: 1105 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
VDH: "T-ball Oprah interviews"

That is beautiful Smile

Harris’s Fox Disaster

T-ball Oprah interviews with Harris don’t work and now the nation knows that real honest interviews prove even worse for her.

Kamala Harris by intent showed up late for the interview.
She quit early. She filibustered all that was asked, lost her temper, and serially interrupted Bret Baier— all in lieu of answering a single question. She grimaced, scowled, and proved as petulant and unlikeable as she was vacuous. We were asked to believe absurdly that the currently disastrous Biden-Harris border, crime wave, and economy were all the out-of-office Trump’s fault.

In contrast, J. D. Vance in his debate rendered the smears empty and showed the nation he was a nice guy with a razor-sharp mind. Harris in just 20 some minutes dispelled stereotypes too—she is not a pleasant but empty apparatchik, but rather an off-putting, disagreeable scowl.

If this eleventh-hour catch-up media blitz was supposed to show us the real under-appreciated Harris to win over the nation and stop her campaign’s hemorrhaging, it has only achieved the opposite. She’s in a doom loop: she cannot forever hide from the media and yet will lose the election if she is interviewed without a teleprompter.

She will probably fire the guy who dreamed up the Fox interview disaster - even if it was her idea.

https://x.com/VDHanson/status/1846998826382746050

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post