SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Media stooges are saying that the teleprompter was for the moderator. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13847 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^then why turn it off?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29919 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
If you really listen.... Barack did an amazing 55 seconds stumping for Donald Trump in his speech, then he derailed at the "Vote for Kamala Harris" part, I stopped there.

I was actually thinking that he had switched sides Big Grin

If I was the RNC I'd clip the first 55 seconds and follow it up with "Barack Obama is correct, we need change that will be driven by the candidate that demonstrates character, knows real strength, will set a good example and do the right thing to lead this country to a state better than they found it.... Donald Trump"

And then we have this little gem.

I remember at time when a sitting President or Vice President would never be seen on a talk show, even if pursuing re-election. That was the playground of actors, musicians, etc. Does Kamala think drinking a Miller beer makes her somehow instantly relatable? Does the crappy Jamaican accent help mon?

Now the Michigan Governor mocks Catholics? It keeps getting better for Kamala

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rightwire,

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38299 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
If they wanted Whorris to look authentic drinking a beer (she looked like it was spoiled with lemon juice) they should have pre-loaded the can with some box wine. She’d have chugged half the can and made the impression she was going for.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15863 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Whitmer PR machine says the dorito thing was “misconstrued.”

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024...495sYjxm48Sr7pZD8_ZA

These clowns Roll Eyes

Posts: 13847 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/hodgetwins/statu...TweetUser=hodgetwins

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I fully think this is happening. The Bidens (esp Jill) never liked her from the start, he was told to pick her by his handlers.

He’s gonna give her as many “F YOU’S” as he can on the way out:

Biden sabotaging Kamala Harris’ presidential campaign after being forced to drop re-election bid, pundits say

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

He’s gonna give her as many “F YOU’S” as he can on the way out:

The FU's aren't just to her, but to the people that forced him out.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
Biden could do one thing good for the country - call a press conference before the election and tell the truth about what they did to him to get him to drop out. At that point they might invoke the 25th Amendment, but then Harris would have to actually be President for a couple months...

Posts: 4983 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
We the people of the State of Michigan are so proud of Governor Whitmer. NOT!!!!!
I hope the union folks in Michigan finally wake the hell up.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1738 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig sailor:
We the people of the State of Michigan are so proud of Governor Whitmer. NOT!!!!

She is catching a lot of heat from the Michigan Catholic Bishops Conference. Like a typical Democrat, she is incredibly stupid, and tries to lie to cover up her stupidity.

quote:
On Friday, Catholic League President Bill Donohue excoriated Whitmer, insisting that she had “insulted Catholics nationwide when she intentionally ridiculed the Eucharist in a video.”

"There is no way to understand this stunt other than as an expression of vintage anti-Catholic bigotry,” Donohue wrote.

The Whitmer team is lying when they say she is merely “mimicking a popular trend on social media where people are shown feeding each other,” he stated, and it is “easy to disprove.”

"The typical TikTok videos show one person sitting at a table, often in a restaurant, being fed—usually with a fork or spoon—by a friend."

“None of them are kneeling. None of them are receiving food on the tongue,” Donohue noted.

“What Whitmer did was to deride Holy Communion. There is no wiggle room for her to deny the obvious,” he added.

https://www.breitbart.com/fait...kery-holy-communion/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17228 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^. Like I've said, they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Posts: 20665 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17704 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
BREAKING: Kamala Harris ordered the North Carolina National Guard to load disaster relief supplies onto a cargo plane just for a photo op with the intention of NEVER sending the supplies to storm victims

How is it that Harris can order a state national guard to do anything? She is nowhere in the chain of command.

Posts: 20665 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
"Today, not tomorrow, not next week..."

Who okayed that YouTube commercial? The bitch can't even ask for donations without sounding like a condescending c*#t!

Posts: 21410 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Whitmer PR machine says the dorito thing was “misconstrued.”

These clowns Roll Eyes

Yes, she's apologizing for you misunderstanding the message she meant to convey you subservient trolls.

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38299 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Even SNL making fun of her? Normally they don’t touch Dems with a forty foot pole or at least do the whole noble and smart “Obama poor-me-why-must-I-be-surrounded-by-idiots” treatment.

Social media goes into meltdown as Saturday Night Live destroys Kamala Harris: 'It's over. The Democrats have lost SNL'

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Second time in last couple weeks that they allowed comedy involving Dems, and there were some pretty funny jabs.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21179 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Oh... my... GOD.... I like that it hammers home the fact that if she is elected, SHE will dictate what a man is in America. Remember all that about how women have the right do do what they do with their bodies? I guess we won't.

343 - Never Forget

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10879 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post