SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's already begun.

The smallest of samples:

https://x.com/greg_price11/status/1816500938586333579

There is no one who was going to vote for Donald Trump, who is now going to vote for this imbecile. There is no one who was going to vote for Joe Biden, who is not going to vote for her.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109011 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

https://x.com/atensnut/status/...twcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17151 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
The raisin did everyone a favor. The Democrats don’t even like her. Centrists (no party affiliation) don’t like her. So nobody does. She has a Sam chance in hell of getting elected. Now if the Dems nominate someone else next month, that could change the percentages but as of right now she is worse than the raisin as he would have got more votes than her. And we all know the raisin would have lost. Dems just doubled down on stupidity.

Everyone is sick of this woke shit. I have gay friends, one man, one woman, and they are sick of all this shit and have been for years. Got damn in school, I don’t remember a single female teacher having pics of her husband in the classroom or a man having pics of his wife or family in the classroom. Maybe in their office, I can remember some of that there, but not in the classroom. These people just invent this super progressive leftist fantasy land shit and try to make it an issue. This lady is fucked.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12924 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Kackles' mouth is a steam shovel and the podium is the ground. Dig Baby, DIG!!!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44442 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Once the media honeymoon is over and she has to debate Trump, and when there come those inevitable occasions where she has to speak extemporaneously, with all eyes trained on her, the house of cards will fall.

Trump plays Jenga with the Democrat house of cards.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
The dims, WH and KH campaign are distancing her from the "Border Czar" label. Isn't that an admission that the border situation sucks? Why would you distance yourself from something labelled "secure"?

Posts: 7626 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Oh this is rich.

MSDNC has demorrhoids calling her an idiot.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1816152450300297490

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34384 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Are we getting a sense of things now, guys?

If the Dems had indicated they would be willing to have an open convention, they could have selected a viable candidate, but, they're complete phonies who push identity politics- a "black" woman for their candidate. What could be better? Well a candidate with a triple digit IQ who can form complete sentences and who doesn't have a pathological laughing problem would have been a good place to start.

If they back out on Kackling Kamala now they're going to end up looking even more foolish, if that's even possible.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Oh this is rich.

from that demographic, from WI no less, that not just rich, that's Trump gold is what that is

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/EWErickson/status/1816284324859129949

Posts: 13059 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

link

Buy the book here

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10830 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Chuck Todd appears skeptical.

I swear to God, this window licker is going to break out with "I LOVE LAMP!!" any minute now.

https://x.com/DogRightGirl/status/1816602276188086455

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

She really sounds confident and sure of herself Big Grin

God, she is just horrible at speeches, one on one, etc. 80% of the citizens in this country are calling bullshit on her lies. She can't even lie competently.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17151 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It is no exaggeration to say that she appears to be inauthentic in every way.

Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Oh this is rich.

from that demographic, from WI no less, that not just rich, that's Trump gold is what that is

Did either of you watch the video? It’s female Trump voters being asked their opinions of Kamala.

Good quotes, but not exactly surprising.

Posts: 2346 | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
<snip>
She can't even lie competently.

Nor can Biden.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9432 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Chuck Todd appears skeptical.

I swear to God, this window licker is going to break out with "I LOVE LAMP!!" any minute now.

https://x.com/DogRightGirl/status/1816602276188086455

[FLASH_VIDEO][/FLASH_VIDEO]

"We have [pause] a secure border, in that, that is a priority for any nation, and ours or any administration."

Sir, I'm sorry, I must insist that you are racist (plus other phobics/it's) if you do not 1) completely understand what she's saying, and 2) support her 100%.

You don't want to be labeled a racist or misogynist do you? The best way to be shame-free is to vote for Harris/Hamas ticket.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21104 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
^^^^^^^^

She really sounds confident and sure of herself Big Grin

She is. I have no doubt she believes that she is brilliant. Her goofy, self-concocted "words of wisdom" are, I am sure, great nuggets for posterity in her mind. She is Dunning-Kruger to the extreme.

Posts: 8871 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Define Irony....

The party that is pushing for the elimination of fossil fuels, needs more than currently produced to properly gaslight the country into believing Kamala is competent in any way, shape, or form.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38195 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I think Kamala would lie to God.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post