SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1825140417291067877

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9428 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Sometimes the strongest ally and friend is a former enemy whose eyes have been opened.

True that. Some of the staunchest, most pro-America people I've seen are those who have emigrated (legally) from eastern Europe.

Posts: 7394 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Maybe someone will commit a random act of journalism and ask KH or her minions to cite the area in the Const. which gives the feds the power to set prices.

Posts: 3684 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
Maybe someone will commit a random act of journalism and ask KH or her minions to cite the area in the Const. which gives the feds the power to set prices.
They (Kamala Harris & staff) might cite Article I, Section 8, Clause 3.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31374 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
By that standard, there is no limit on federal power. The Commerce Clause has been so distorted. Either way, the POTUS has no power here and Congress would never go along with it.

Posts: 3684 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Guys don't forget to go buy your popcorn tomorrow.....

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21104 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

quote:
By that standard, there is no limit on federal power. The Commerce Clause has been so distorted. Either way, the POTUS has no power here and Congress would never go along with it.

Yes...

The clause states that the United States Congress shall have power "to regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes".

This was commonly accepted and understood to mean that Congress could regulate States when they attempted to interfere with trade or interstate commerce. One State should not be permitted to tax goods and services when they cross state lines. It has nothing to do with price setting.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24571 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
To all the Chicago Cops......hopefully, you are out on a Medical but if not, please be safe. Let the Assholes reap what they have sown. Protect yourself and fellow officers.

Posts: 4052 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, brace yourselves for the expected/scripted "blame" that will certainly be pointed to "Right Wing MAGA domestic terrorsts", when the GDC's children throw their tantrum.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44442 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Article I is powers of the legislature, House and Senate, Article II is executive branch.

Posts: 2835 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Gentlemen, brace yourselves for the expected/scripted "blame" that will certainly be pointed to "Right Wing MAGA domestic terrorsts", when the GDC's children throw their tantrum.

[/IMG]

Don't listen to the news, watch the businesses in Chicago. All you need to do is count the boarded up windows. Do you recall any from Milwaukee? I'm pretty certain you'll see just a few in Chicago. The funny thing is at either convention the protestors are both Democrats and leftists. Yet it's them dangerous Republicans, they're actually a bigger threat to the American people/Democracy than North Korea and China combined.

Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21104 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We will see little if any "protests" on the Lame Stream Media. For real world updates see:

X (God Bless Elon Musk)

Second City Cop Blog Updates after midnight.

CWB Chicago

Chicago Contrarian Recently had a great report on "newcomer" arrest numbers in Chicago.

Posts: 4052 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Kamala Harris Promises Mass Amnesty is Agenda Item Number One

Kamala Harris spent three weeks running for President refusing to say where she stood on the issues.

That had to come to an end at some point.

And Kamala Harris committed this terrible blunder in front of the entire world.

While Kamala Harris is surging in the polls–thanks to wayward Democrats coming home and the media propaganda machine acting as the campaign communication’s department–the polls still showed Harris had a soft underbelly.

At the top of the list of vulnerabilities for Harris is the border.

Joe Biden appointed Harris border czar back in 2021 and all Harris did was look the other way while more than ten million illegal aliens marched into the country.

Harris’ team is trying to confront their vulnerability in the most brazen way possible.

The campaign ran TV ads claiming Harris was a border state attorney general who cracked down on gangs and is tougher on illegal immigration than Donald Trump.

CNN’s Scot Jennings mocked the ad.

“There is no conceivable way that any person in this country is going to believe that Kamala Harris or any Democrat candidate for president, after everything they’ve said and done, is going to be tougher on the border than Donald Trump,” Jennings said on air.

“I am, I want to Venmo the DNC right now. So they’ll keep running these ads and keep reminding people of what a disaster this is!” Jennings added.

The Harris campaign is counting on the media to perform hypnosis on the American people to convince them that the last four years didn’t happen and Harris never helped Joe Biden open the border to smuggle a record number of illegal aliens into America.

But Harris stepped on her own message.

Harris admitted to her supporters that these campaign ads are just an act and an attempt to trick voters.

Harris told a crowd in Arizona that her plan for the border should she win the Presidency in November is mass amnesty for illegal aliens.

“We know our immigration system is broken and we know what it takes to fix it: comprehensive reform. That includes strong border security and an earned pathway to citizenship,” Harris declared.

Amnesty for illegal aliens means tens of millions of new Democrat voters.

Republicans contend that was the endgame since Harris and Biden had opened the border to the largest influx of illegal aliens in American history.

https://swampdigest.com/kamala...nda-item-number-one/

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8665 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
My goodness, she's awful. Fucking airhead.

https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1825314709320413499

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30880 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44442 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
She is talking about home ownership? LMAO. What an idiot. How about getting Wall Street and China out of the homeowner market? They are buying up homes all over the US and it dramatically increases prices.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12924 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hooch:
Every time I see her I think of Dan Aykroyd's reply to Jane Curtain on the old SNL Weekend update bit.

Yea that was funny. I never got tired of it, and I don't think the live audience did either. Nor anyone else watching SNL in its heyday. We all waited for the punchline after she opened the news desk... wait for it... "Jane you --- ---!"

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8914 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The sophisticated hand waving made up for the word salad. LMAO at this imbecile.

Q

Posts: 27495 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
If you cannot convince them with facts, dazzle them with bullshit.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38195 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109011 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post