SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 60
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Not surprising, I figured early on that Josh Shapiro didn’t want to be attached to this campaign, he’s very ambitious and eyeing 2028.

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
So Harris chooses Tim Walz as her running mate, the most radical left-wing governor in the country. Perfect. She just couldn't allow herself to pick the jew governor of Pennsylvania, thank God. In the end, she decided to pander to the Death to America crowd.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9435 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Harris picks Walz, following the example of Biden: Choosing a low-octane running mate who won't steal the spotlight. Or will he?

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8653 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Not surprising, I figured early on that Josh Shapiro didn’t want to be attached to this campaign, he’s very ambitious and eyeing 2028.

Yep, also Newsom, Whitmer, etc. all didn't want anything to do with this shitshow, they all want to run in 2028, and Harris won't be there to join the candidates.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

Welcome to the race, Tim Walz!

Let’s make sure America knows who you are.

You helped ignite the George Floyd riots, the worst the country had seen in decades. While Minneapolis burned, you stalled on deploying the National Guard for an entire day, blaming the city for not submitting the right paperwork. You let your daughter leak the Guard's deployment plans online, so that rioters would know how long they had to loot the city with impunity. Minneapolis is a war zone because of you.

Just days after the attempted murder of Donald Trump, you called him and his supporters "fascists," egging on the same rhetoric that led to him being shot in the first place.

You have overseen some of the most radical youth trans surgery laws in the country. Under your leadership teenagers can get their breast chopped off and get sterilized, and your government calls it “healthcare.”

You have the most radical abortion laws in the country. Zero limits. Every year 5-6 babies are BORN ALIVE and then murdered “legally” under laws you support.

On immigration, you famously said you wanted to provide a “ladder” so invaders can come over Trump’s wall. You are a radical open border zealot.

You oversaw the single worst fraud of the Covid era, the Feeding Our Future case. Thanks to ineptitude at your Department of Education, criminals stole $250 million of taxpayer dollars to spend on luxury cars, houses, and vacations.

Also during Covid, you approved $500 million in "hero pay" for frontline workers, only to have 40% of that money go to people who were ineligible or, in many cases, literally deceased.

In the House, you were Pelosi’s sidekick and did whatever the Democrats demanded.

You will try and disguise yourself as a folksy midwestern moderate. In reality, you are a white male version of Kamala Harris. Radical. Inept. Undeserving to be in leadership.

Make this go viral. Ruin their honeymoon. Let’s educate millions because the media will not.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I'm happy to see Harris have to own this, but she had nothing to do with the decision to pick Walz.

Posts: 3685 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Here comes the judge:

Posts: 23193 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
She didn't gain a single vote by choosing him outside of his home state. She just guaranteed Trump a win in PA.

Posts: 1592 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
She and Tim can Waltz into oblivion together.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4999 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 08 Cayenne:
She didn't gain a single vote by choosing him outside of his home state. She just guaranteed Trump a win in PA.

https://x.com/TheBabylonBee/st.../1820580583497507080

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is the most left-wing ticket the Dems have ever put forward, they can't be this clueless can they?

If you ask me this is shaping up to be another Reagan vs Mondale 1984 election. It definitely won't be like 2020, the voter turnout in-person is going to be absolutely massive.

Hot Fuzz
Picture of Turbo216
posted Hide Post
As someone who got to live through Timmy's "leadership" through the riots, Covid (when he made himself king, opened a tattletale hotline and the Feeding Our Future fraud with Covid "relief" money) and driver's licenses for illegals to name a few. All I can say is FTW.

Hint: that certainly doesn't mean "For The Win"

Hater of fun since 2001!

Posts: 595 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I have a very intelligent neighbor in his 70’s that seems to think that the democRATs are alienating a large segment of older, moderate voters within their party with kameltoe as the choice for president. He thinks they will either quietly vote Trump or not at all. Obviously I hope he is spot on.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15790 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, I'd say they definitely have the baby murdering faction of their party locked up at least.

Democrat vice presidential candidate Minnesota Governor Tim Walz once said that he was so pro-abortion that former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) suggested that he moderate his position.

When Walz first ran for governor back in 2018, he joked about his extreme views on abortion.

“My record is so pro-choice Nancy Pelosi asked me if I should tone it down,” he said. “I stand with Planned Parenthood.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news...d-he-moderate-stance

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
I have a very intelligent neighbor in his 70’s that seems to think that the democRATs are alienating a large segment of older, moderate voters within their party with kameltoe as the choice for president. He thinks they will either quietly vote Trump or not at all.

This is my thinking as well. Regardless of what the polls say, come election day I think a lot of people are going to go into the voting booth and quietly pull the lever or fill in the circle for Trump.

And then when the results are announced those same people will feign shock that he won and wring their hands about how it is the end of democracy, while thinking to themselves how the country just dodged a bullet again.

Posts: 6711 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
How did a full blown communist (ie Gov Walz) get to be a command sergeant major in the national guard?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23651 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Well, I'd say they definitely have the baby murdering faction of their party locked up at least.

Democrat vice presidential candidate Minnesota Governor Tim Walz once said that he was so pro-abortion that former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) suggested that he moderate his position.

When Walz first ran for governor back in 2018, he joked about his extreme views on abortion.

“My record is so pro-choice Nancy Pelosi asked me if I should tone it down,” he said. “I stand with Planned Parenthood.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news...d-he-moderate-stance

Well based on the abortion by race, I would call him racist in the killing of a substantial quantity of Black and Hispanic babies.
There's a good reason PP is located on the deep inner cities.
Results were from 2014 but they have not changed by any significant percentages.

https://www.guttmacher.org/inf...s-race-and-ethnicity

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
How did a full blown communist (ie Gov Walz) get to be a command sergeant major in the national guard?

In the Walz thread there is a letter written by some of his fellow Army National Guard soldiers:

He quit in 2005 to avoid having to deploy to Iraq and is NOT a CSM, he was retired as an E-8 Master Sergeant

The Truth About Tim Walz