SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Apparently Angry Joe has rubbed off on Kamala, or has the "I'm the bitch in charge" finally appeared?

92% Of Kamala Harris’ staffers have quit during her first three years as VP! I'd bet they didn't do so because she was nice! Wink

https://www.outkick.com/analys...e-her-laziness-anger

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9435 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Apparently Angry Joe has rubbed off on Kamala, or has the "I'm the bitch in charge" finally appeared?

I dunno, she didn't look too angry, but she did exhibit a little of that bitchy attitude instead of the deer in the headlights dumb look of hers. But the main aspect of this Detroit rally was that over a thousand people were stranded after the rally because the buses were not able to pick them up. Some in the news claim it was to take them back to the parking lot, but I call bullshit- many of the audience, like other rallies, were bused in from the outside and paid accordingly.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
These are worth reposting, I am everywhere I can

Posts: 5536 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
" Slapped their husbands because they was anglin' to get summa that second floor action"

Judge Brown has a great memory and a real knack for story-telling.

Fascinating to listen to . Excellent post.

Posts: 16169 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
" Slapped their husbands because they was anglin' to get summa that second floor action"

Judge Brown has a great memory and a real knack for story-telling.

Fascinating to listen to . Excellent post.

Big Grin

Posts: 3005 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GAsfdyNeRWg?si=K107otDPOh4cmQuo" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Based on her staff turnover and related stories what we see in that clip is her true personality.

Posts: 2056 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The one and only VDH laying down some truth.

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm glad Kamala explains that collective bargaining is so easy to understand!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38203 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I'm so glad I live in Dystopia and not Dattopia...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44458 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
The video Para posted above with VDH was brilliant, one of his best. I sure hope Trump listens to it.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5134 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/jrsalzman/status/1821770585715675275

https://x.com/jrsalzman/status/1821777171242774674

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Mr. Hanson’s analysis is absolutely, 100% spot on. President Trump can absolutely crush his opponents, but he must control his ego. I really like the new Reagan narrated commercial, and think that’s what he needs to do more of - contrast policy. This is a rare situation where there are 2 quasi incumbents in the race, and it is so easy to contrast the successful policies of Trump vs. the dumpster fire policies of Biden. If Trump can continue to do that, he will win handily. He needs to temper his ego, and stick to policy and the middle of the road voters will get past the mean tweets, and the bombastic behavior. Truly, the only thing that really turns people off about Trump is his bombastic behavior, so if he can restrain himself from that behavior for the next 88 days, he will win. There has never been a more stark difference between two candidates and if he keeps that message up, and we see the Trump that at the end of his convention speech tells Americans what they want to hear, that we aren’t asking for too much, we aren’t asking for enough, he will march to a Reaganesque victory.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5615 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, I'm glad Kamala explains that collective bargaining is so easy to understand!

Kamala was chosen in large part to make Joe Biden look smart and articulate, now that he’s out of the picture she’s front and center and it’s only going to get worse for her. There’s a reason why she’s not being allowed to do live interviews and press conferences.

She can’t hide forever though, I just saw that she agreed to the ABC hosted debate.

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
oH YE< she's a bright on

one of the comments

"She is a gem, we need to protect her, if she dies, we need to study that brain and see how it is capable of making her body move"

Posts: 5536 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
oH YE< she's a bright on

one of the comments

"She is a gem, we need to protect her, if she dies, we need to study that brain and see how it is capable of making her body move"

Well, she cleared that right up, didn't she? Maybe she can explain BitCoin next. "BitCoin is a coin made up of bits, that is, a collection of bits that make a coin. It's the same as a SandyBeach, where you have sand that makes a beach, and a beach made up of sand."

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4999 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
GIGO.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3794 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I can only hope that they will portray her as the moron she is

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Well looks like she has been working hard learning her lines to stay scripted.

Check out Jesse Watter’s take on this side by side of two campaign events…

(Thanks to 12131 for embedding assistance…)

https://x.com/i/status/1821884852880159182

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 911Boss,

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
More DEI constitutional shitting on from the SS.

THe downright scary part is the demorrhoid this happened to is just fine with merely an apology. Getting her rights trampled on is fine as long as its her favorite dictator in charge. Demorrhoids will sacrifice their rights to trample on the rights of their enemies.

What was done is CRIMINAL and I hope Trump goes Medieval on their asses.

quote:

Adding to the U.S. Secret Service’s accountability issue, a salon owner offered video proof of the vice president’s detail breaking into her business to use as their restroom.

“He was telling me that it couldn’t have been them; it’s not what they do. They ask for permission.”

Days after becoming the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, Vice President Kamala Harris headed to Pittsfield, Massachusetts for her first fundraising event on July 27. It was that day, two weeks after a Secret Service failure had nearly cost former President Donald Trump his life, that business owner Alicia Powers said the agency had initially denied covering up their alleged forced entry into her Four One Three Salon.

“I’m the kind of person that would have set up coffee and doughnuts for them had they asked me for permission,” she told The Berkshire Eagle.

“Instead,” the outlet reported, “they taped over a security camera on the back porch, broke into the salon, helped themselves to the bathroom, ate the mints on the counter and left without tidying up the bathroom or locking the back door on the way out.”

Security footage from the business showed a woman in a dark suit nearing the front door carrying a roll of masking tape, as she spied the camera and then left only to return, climb onto a chair and conceal the view of the camera with the tape. Additional cameras showed people inside the business, helping themselves to candies in a dish and generally behaving as if they owned the place.

Powers had detailed that the Tuesday before the event, an advanced team had come through the area and made the request that her business, located behind the Colonial Theatre where Harris ultimately spoke, be closed the day of the event.

“They had a bunch of people in and out of here doing a couple of bomb sweeps again — totally understand what they have to do, due to the nature of the situation,” she told Business Insider.

However, after her preplanned Cape Cod vacation was interrupted by the security alerts on Saturday, her effort to get answers from authorities was met with denials.

“From the communication I’ve heard from the EMS workers, somebody dressed in all black was telling them to come in and use the bathroom all afternoon,” Powers explained to the Eagle. When Pittsfield Police had confirmed none of their people had used the bathroom, she was put in contact with the New York Secret Service office.

“He was telling me that it couldn’t have been them; it’s not what they do. They ask for permission,” she recalled. “And he kind of ended the conversation with telling me, ‘Do you think we need to deal with this right now with what we have going on?’ And my response was, ‘Sir, I’m not trying to be rude but I don’t deserve to deal with this right now either.'”

Speaking on behalf of the Secret Service, already under scrutiny for lacking accountability over failing to stop an assassination attempt that came within centimeters of killing Trump while tragically taking the life of a supporter, spokesperson Melissa McKenzie had told iBerkshires in part, “The Secret Service has since communicated with the affect business owner.”

“We hold these relationships in the highest regard and our personnel would not enter, or instruct our partners to enter, a business without the owner’s permission,” the statement continued.

Meanwhile, Powers informed the Eagle that after speaking with the Secret Service’s Boston office, the agency offered to pay to have the salon cleaned, pay for any damages and pay the alarm bill “because it was going off for so long.”

“I was happy with his apology. It’s a little bit of accountability. Again, I wasn’t looking to do anything,” she explained.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2...ponse&utm_term=EMAIL

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34390 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post