SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 60
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:

What is going on right now is pure, 100% gaslighting. Notice how Harris has not once, submitted herself to a one-on-one interview since Biden dropped out, press conference, etc. Because the Dems knows she will fuck up, they are currently utilizing a version of Biden's basement strategy, avoiding a direct approach to the media access, everything is scripted. Her campaign is not based on issues, since Harris/Biden has failed on everything on the plate, but trying to psychologically convince the voters that she is the Chosen One, they are already alluding to "Kamala Mania" now. And it is a lie.

I've noticed in the past a winning campaign is not the one use in the last cycle. For example, the lightning in the bottle for Bill Clinton's first win was James Carville. Re-election was a change-up called triangulation which was a Dick Morris' strategy. Obama's first. Hope and change. Second was the intersectional strategy.

If they try the basement strategy again they will likely lose.

The right has been complaining about the media for as long as I've been paying attention. They're not going to change. But, we have had candidates in the past who possess the ability to go over the press, and still get their message out. That takes focus, strategy, and patience.

Posts: 7650 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's no exaggeration at all that Harris is as incompetent as any person in the federal government these days.

The arrogance of this vapid imbecile, to believe that she's qualified to be POTUS is beyond the pale.

Between now and the election, these kinds of comments from Harris need to be heard by as many voters as possible.

It's almost as if God is playing a grand joke on us. Listen to this nothing, and that's no exaggeration- it's nothing.

https://x.com/saras76/status/1819754397666001177

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
I swear I lost IQ points watching that moron. Holy shit.

Posts: 4180 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That clip illustrates something have said about her for a long time- she doesn't even try. She doesn't bother to prepare. Questions about the economy, the border and so forth- these questions should be anticipated by a presidential candidate, yet Harris makes no effort whatsoever to have even canned talking points at the ready. Forget about formulating a response by assimilating data she has gathered. That's impossible for her, but she cannot even get anywhere near the ballpark by having a few ready talking points. All she can do is state the obvious- prices have gone up and it stresses people. That is not an answer to the question which was posed. People need to hear this shit from her.

The fact that she can't be bothered to even try to give somewhat coherent answers is infuriating. She's the least deserving presidential candidate ever, and that's the truth.

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I tried to find the rest of that interview and came across her inflation fighting plan from two years ago: Harris plan from two years ago. Two years and the best she can do is say “bread” instead of “groceries”.

She’s not going to be the nominee.

Posts: 11608 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
She took 60 seconds to say…nuthin

Posts: 13564 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:

She already formally clinched the nomination.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Was she reading that or just unable to look anyone in the eyes?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8543 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
I swear I lost IQ points watching that moron. Holy shit.

Someone needs to turn that into a campaign ad.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Someone needs to turn that into a campaign ad.

I'm sure it already is.

That video of Kamala on inflation is from almost three years ago by the way. I guarantee she doesn't have any better answer today.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't believe the Lord is playing a trick on us but more of an eye opening awakening that is needed and more is yet to come. He is in control and nothing escapes Him.

Posts: 7057 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

She already formally clinched the nomination.

I was out yesterday jet skiing, tubing and wakeboarding, so I missed that.

The New York Times is reporting: Harris Has Votes Needed to Be Democrats’ Nominee, D.N.C. Says and that she said she is “honored to be the presumptive Democratic nominee”, so maybe I didn’t miss it?

I sincerely hope she becomes the Democrats’ nominee. The political advertising against her writes itself.

Posts: 11608 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/KurtSchlichter/s...sistance-day-1293%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/saras76/status/1819805061574459780

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9435 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This moron thinks her hands moving around while she opens her pie hole somehow distracts people from noticing her utter idiocy.

Q

Posts: 27511 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
She took 60 seconds to say…nuthin

Just like her handler, Bathhouse Barry.

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
https://x.com/saras76/status/1819805061574459780

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1819805061574459780" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 577px; display: block; border: medium none; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

That's an insult to retards.

Posts: 1846 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
This moron thinks her hands moving around while she opens her pie hole somehow distracts people from noticing her utter idiocy.

Her diction, her presentation, is literally high school level, no way near the professionalism of a corporate CEO, or even a good teacher. No wonder the Democrats are keeping her away from interviews and pressers.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

I was out yesterday jet skiing, tubing and wakeboarding, so I missed that.

The New York Times is reporting: Harris Has Votes Needed to Be Democrats’ Nominee, D.N.C. Says and that she said she is “honored to be the presumptive Democratic nominee”, so maybe I didn’t miss it?

I sincerely hope she becomes the Democrats’ nominee. The political advertising against her writes itself.

"Vice President Harris formally secured the Democratic presidential nomination on Friday, culminating a long career and dramatic rise to become the nation’s first Black woman selected as a major party’s nominee and capping one of the most tumultuous months in recent American political history.

The virtual vote by nearly 4,000 Democratic delegates began at 9 a.m. on Thursday, and by a little after 1 p.m. on Friday, Harris had secured enough votes to win the nomination."

https://www.washingtonpost.com...-democratic-nominee/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
quote:
first Black woman

I'll need more popcorn.

Posts: 1361 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post