SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
This is a scary ticket. Very extreme.

Posts: 796 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
It is very much an extreme ticket. Democrats really believe they have themselves a token old white guy. No matter that his politics are shockingly progressive... he has a big gut, wears a ball cap, and is from flyover country! They swear they have their guy.

Posts: 2037 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
How did a full blown communist (ie Gov Walz) get to be a command sergeant major in the national guard?

In the Walz thread there is a letter written by some of his fellow Army National Guard soldiers:

He quit in 2005 to avoid having to deploy to Iraq and is NOT a CSM, he was retired as an E-8 Master Sergeant

The Truth About Tim Walz
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
How did a full blown communist (ie Gov Walz) get to be a command sergeant major in the national guard?

Stolen Valor.
Both articles are great finds. Thanks for sharing.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23643 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Useful idiot JINO Ben Stiller says "I wish I was black" While Urging People to Vote for Kamala Harris During “Comics For Kamala” Fundraising Call

By Jim Hᴏft | Aug. 6, 2024 5:40 pm

In a recent virtual fundraising event titled “Comics for Kamala,” actor Ben Stiller sparked controversy with his remarks about race and identity while urging attendees to support Kamala Harris’s presidential campaign.

The Hollywood elites are again in full force. Along with Stiller, Jason Bateman, Cecily Strong, and D.L. Hughley were among those who signed up to participate, according to Deadline.

Stiller, known for his roles in “Zoolander” and “Dodgeball,” praised Harris for her diverse background, calling her “Indian, black, and everything.” He claimed that Harris’s election would be a ‘historic milestone’ and a step forward for the country.

During the call, Stiller attempted to position himself as a relatable figure, emphasizing his own mixed heritage as a Jewish and Irish man.

“You know, I’m Jewish and Irish. I wish I was black. Every white Jewish guy wishes he was black,” Stiller added.

During the call, Stiller pledged to match a $150,000 donation to Harris’s campaign, encouraging others to contribute and get involved. He expressed his desire for a president who prioritizes democracy, empathy, and humor, qualities he attributes to Harris.

“She acts like a human being, and she has empathy, and she has humor.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1820825176373703108

Q

Posts: 27495 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
“She acts like a human being, and she has empathy, and she has humor.”

How about 0 out of 3, Ben?
Cackling is not humor.

Posts: 18345 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure she has humor, but she's funny as snot. I listen to the bit about Time. Time that has passed and time that has not yet come but in time will also be time that has passed while time that is yet to be will become the time that is now.

The last time (see what I did there?) I heard one of those I laughed so hard I broke a blood vessel in my eye. Doc says it will heal on its own...yep...in Time.

Posts: 6500 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Walz Wikipedia page lists his military awards for his allegedly 26 year career:

1 Army Commendation Medal
2 Army Achievement Medals

That’s shockingly bad for someone in that long and (briefly) reaching E-9 CSM rank. Hell, I had 2 ARCOMs and 1 AAM in my first 4 years in the Army

That tells me he was a dud and not setting the world on fire in any way.

Posts: 34515 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Sounds like participation awards.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9432 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I forget who said it, but regarding the issue of "is Kamala black", she should say the N-word publicly and the reaction will prove or disprove the hypothesis.

Posts: 796 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
This is a scary ticket. Very extreme.

Yes. “Extremely dangerous to our Democracy”.

Posts: 27159 | Location: Murphyville Tx | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
“You know, I’m Jewish and Irish. I wish I was black. Every white Jewish guy wishes he was black,” Stiller added.

So fucking pathetic. A white man who hates being white, ashamed of it. Whenever he looks in the mirror, his self-loathing takes over, he is a small, pathetic human being.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17151 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16167 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stiller is an idiot.

Posts: 7054 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Kamala Harris’ Website Shared a Study About Electoral Benefits of Illegal Aliens Voting

Kamala Harris got caught red-handed.

There is no denying it this time.

And you’ll be speechless when you see why Kamala Harris wants illegal aliens to vote.

Democrats and their allies in the media smear anyone who says Joe Biden and Kamala Harris imported millions of illegal aliens into America to create new voters as a racist adherent to the “great replacement theory.”

That theory holds that a cabal of Jewish elites orchestrated mass third-world illegal immigration into the United States to replace the native-born white population.

Liberals used that insane conspiracy theory to shut down discussion of what is really going on.

The website for Kamala Harris’ 2020 presidential campaign once again contains a treasure trove of opposition research.

Harris’ website claimed illegal aliens would grow the United States economy.

“We estimate the plan will protect over 6 million immigrants from deportation, add up to $445 billion to U.S. GDP over ten years, and provide America’s 2.1 million Dreamers a path to citizenship if they have a congressionally-required family- or employment-based grounds to adjust status,” Harris’ website read.

Harris left out how many Americans would lose their jobs as a result of illegal aliens entering the market.

And Harris also ignored how the Americans who kept their jobs would face lower wages thanks to competition with cheap illegal alien labor.

Harris’ website also claimed that Barack Obama’s lawless plan to grant millions of illegal aliens amnesty by executive fiat would turn red states blue and gift Democrats a permanent Electoral College majority.

The website linked to a 2015 study by the Center for American Progress describing how Obama illegally granting amnesty to 3.7 million illegal aliens and their 5.5 million children would tip the balance of power to Democrats in swing states for good.

“Implementing DAPA is not only the right thing to do for families and the economy—it also has key electoral implications,” the study claimed.

“More than half a million of these children – nearly 600,000 – are currently of voting age, and 1.7 million will be of voting age by the 2020 presidential election. These numbers could provide sizable contributions to the margin of victory in swing states,” the study continued.

The Center for American Progress cited North Carolina and Florida as two red states that would swing to the Democrat Party with illegal aliens getting voting rights through an amnesty scheme.

“In Florida during the 2012 presidential election, for example, these new voters would have comprised 70 percent of the margin of victory; in North Carolina, they would have represented one-third of the margin of victory. These figures do not take into account other citizen members of ‘mixed-status’ households that include DAPA-eligible individuals—voters who would also feel the effect of DAPA implementation,” the Center for American Progress study argued.

No Republican can win the presidency without Florida and North Carolina.

Republicans argue Democrats smuggled millions of illegal aliens into America for a reason.

And Kamala Harris’ own website reveals the reason as gifting them the right to vote so Democrats never lose another election again.

https://swampdigest.com/kamala...legal-aliens-voting/

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8665 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Stiller is an idiot.

He is a mediocre (at best) actor struggling to find relevance and get his name in the news as his acting career fades into obscurity.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Stiller is a typical product of nepotism. If it weren't for his parents, you would have never heard of him. That's a fact.

Posts: 109011 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Apparently Angry Joe has rubbed off on Kamala, or has the "I'm the bitch in charge" finally appeared?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38195 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^

WOW! Red Face Red Face

You knew that was in her, the door's been opened.
Ya think that can be exploited?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8537 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
She used the same line ("I'm speaking now") in her debate with Pence, and that, "Don't even think of fucking with me" look.

<removed>

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gustofer,

Posts: 20554 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's a USSS protectee. If you want to attract that kind of attention, do it elsewhere.

Posts: 109011 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post