SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 62
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24255 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
John Morgan of Morgan & Morgan:

"If Trump World could pick anybody to run against, I think they pick her," he said.

Morgan told ABC News he had already informed the Biden National Finance Committee that he was resigning from his fundraising efforts after Biden endorsed Harris.

"If she's a nominee, Mar a Lago has a real big party that night," he added. Link

Posts: 11617 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
That surprises me.

Posts: 16171 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
Democrats didn't think ahead to what would happen when Biden had to go into a debate with Trump. I can only imagine what they will go thru the day after Kamala debates Trump. It will be a little late to be looking for a new candidate then...

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1946 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can only imagine what they will go thru the day after Kamala debates Trump. It will be a little late to be looking for a new candidate then...

Yep. Kamala is the candidate we want to face in November.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24584 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
The smug commie talking heads on some smug commie *news* program were laughing about how the experienced prosecutor would wipe the floor with the convicted felon.
I wish I had saved it for later.

Posts: 16171 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think lots of democrats will vote for her. She’s nonthreatening, not old, not white, they don’t realize she speaks gibberish, and she will keep the free shit flowing like there is no tomorrow.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 392 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Everyone better fall in line, because if you don't, you're RACIST.

Posts: 1982 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
The smug commie talking heads on some smug commie *news* program were laughing about how the experienced prosecutor would wipe the floor with the convicted felon.
I wish I had saved it for later.
Sure, she automatically understands national policies and issues because she was a prosecutor. Whatev... Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6367 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did a quick search of Harris border czar. I found the original March 2021 AP article and several from today making the case that VP Harris was never meant to be a czar or actually fix the border crisis ("institutional, generational issues). So they're already doing the work of the Harris campaign by smoothing over the 8 to 10M illegal immigrant issue.

At the very least, she could have publicly recommended to actually shut down the border instead of have 200-300K immigrants cross every month.

AP March 2021

Vox article

P229

Posts: 3946 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jed7s9b:
I think lots of democrats will vote for her. She’s nonthreatening, not old, not white, they don’t realize she speaks gibberish, and she will keep the free shit flowing like there is no tomorrow.

So many who vote D seem to be primarily concerned with how nice or caring the candidate appears to be. They get their news from leftist media and buy into the claims of sympathetic niceness and great accomplishments by the D candidate.

I continue to believe that many of them were victimized as children or young adults, and thus are frightened by strong masculine men who promote self sufficiency. There's a psych theory that people either view their circumstances as primarily self generated or externally generated. Victimhood comes from external sources, and victims want protectors. Imho this is why the left frequently paint a conservative as abusive or predatory as it is the strongest reason to oppose a candidate, over riding all other qualifications.

DJT is an alpha male, the most repulsive type in the view of frightened victim. This is why TDS is so irrational.

Free shit and loyalty to Team Blue explain why many others reliably vote D.

Posts: 9730 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
quote:

So many who vote D seem to be primarily concerned with how nice or caring the candidate appears to be. They get their news from leftist media and buy into the claims of sympathetic niceness and great accomplishments by the D candidate.

I continue to believe that many of them were victimized as children or young adults, and thus are frightened by strong masculine men who promote self sufficiency. There's a psych theory that people either view their circumstances as primarily self generated or externally generated. Victimhood comes from external sources, and victims want protectors. Imho this is why the left frequently paint a conservative as abusive or predatory as it is the strongest reason to oppose a candidate, over riding all other qualifications.

DJT is an alpha male, the most repulsive type in the view of frightened victim. This is why TDS is so irrational.

My experience with folks who vote Democrat do so without any thought whatsoever. Seriously, I'm surrounded by Dem voters, and they don't give any thought to the voting process at all - they just vote for the "D" as you and I blink our eyes. Their folks were Democrats, their friends are Democrats, their fellow employees are Democrats, their professors were Democrats way back when they attended college...

What's more, when the economy goes down and jobs become scarce, when crime surges, when the infrastructure decays... It has nothing to do with who's in charge - how could it be - the Democrats are in charge so it can't be related to that.

There's just no thought involved.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10831 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Within the last hour, Kamala was allegedly talking with FJB by phone in front of an audience apparently culled from an Ellen, Drew or View talent pool. Flying in the face of biological odds, they all seemed to be experiencing that time of month hormone overload.

On top of that Biden sounded fit as a fiddle and ready to rumble. Was it really Joe, an actor or AI? I dunno but it wasn't a Joe Biden I've heard any time recently.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8547 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I'll guess it was AI joe.

Posts: 7633 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
I'll guess it was AI joe.

Makes sense. Biden did appointment the VP to be the AI czar. In her infinite wisdom and expertise, she may have created an AI Joe for emergency purposes.

P229

Posts: 3946 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11221 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:

I was thinking the exact same thing, you put it very succinctly. That scares me a little because I know of lots of otherwise reasonable and smart people who will be voting for her wholeheartedly, so I hope I'm overreacting, esp. if the numbers aren't as good as we are hoping and anticipating for Trump as it currently stands.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8926 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're scared, are ya?

Be scared elsewhere. I don't want to see that shit here, from anyone.

I'll keep saying it until I need to say it no longer.

Posts: 109056 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
quote:

My experience with folks who vote Democrat do so without any thought whatsoever. Seriously, I'm surrounded by Dem voters, and they don't give any thought to the voting process at all - they just vote for the "D" as you and I blink our eyes. Their folks were Democrats, their friends are Democrats, their fellow employees are Democrats, their professors were Democrats way back when they attended college...

What's more, when the economy goes down and jobs become scarce, when crime surges, when the infrastructure decays... It has nothing to do with who's in charge - how could it be - the Democrats are in charge so it can't be related to that.

There's just no thought involved.

Exactly. See it all the time. Zero thought or examination of facts, affect, results, nada, nothing. Education level, professional creds, physicists, hard science professionals, doesn't matter, just parrot the bullshit and pull the D lever. Good lord.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8926 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

That is hideous

Posts: 53792 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post