SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 60
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/TheCalvinCooli1/.../1820870060220510461

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
More vacuous than “The Final Frontier.”

Posts: 13564 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Ha!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6367 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
LOL Hitler phones Kamala!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...urce_ve_path=Mjg2NjY

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7261 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Big Grin

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32002 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Is so fake and inauthentic that it physically makes me nauseated.

https://x.com/TPostMillennial/.../1820908532369371171

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting second interview with Judge Joe Brown explaining how Kamala got started in politics, especially with corrupt Willy Brown's help. He states that much of this is in the LA Times archives, as they have been following her for decades.

He would never say any of this unless it was provable, or he would end up in court losing terribly. I am having trouble embedding the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zySOg56q1aE&t=455s

-c1steve

Posts: 4121 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

More fake and stilted sounding than anything from Star Wars I-III Big Grin

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
NY Post has now picked up the story posted by that local Minnesota site:

Tim Walz left National Guard battalion ‘hanging,’ ‘slithered out the door’ before Iraq deployment: vets

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

More fake and stilted sounding than anything from Star Wars I-III Big Grin

"They" (whoever thought up that stupid idea) take the public for absolute fools!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39225 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hehe.

https://x.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1820925252018352561

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
For the last 17 days, the media has been busy busy busy erasing Kamala's statements and trying to paint her as a centrist. Now, the machine has chosen Walz as her running mate. Doesn't that negate all of the work the media has been doing these last 2 weeks?

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10830 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Why do cats walk around with their tails in the air?

To show off their Kamala 2024 buttons.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
so fake and inauthentic

I'll disagree with you there. Despite the scripted nonsense body language rarely lies. Rewatch the video and watch her head as she speaks.

Conflicting verbal and non-verbal ques indicate deception:

"I have the utmost respect for you" as she shakes her head no.

"I have really enjoyed our work together" as she shakes her head no.

"You understand our country. You have dedicated yourself to our country" as she shakes her head no.

"We're going to do this, we're going to win" as she nods her head yes.

"We're going to unify the country." as she shakes her head no.

"We're going to remind everyone that we are fighting for the future, for everyone." As she nods her head yes.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15846 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Like he said, Fake and Inauthentic...Lies and Deception! It's just that the tell was revealed on camera, and therefore NOBODY (including her!), believes a word of it!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9435 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to leave you with 2 notable contributions to presidential elections sourcing from Minnesota.
Hubert Humphrey and Walter Mondale. They both ended up losers in electoral landslides. Minnesota's contributions to presidential politics are kryptonite to victory.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
s.

Posts: 304 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Together Kamala Harris and Tim Walz do not hold one view, one position, one opinion that is not a million miles outside of mainstream America.

Posts: 2093 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
She looked at her phone like she was reading her words from the screen. I know she was ostensibly looking at Waldo, but I saw someone reading the lines written for her, even for something this simple.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
How did a full blown communist (ie Gov Walz) get to be a command sergeant major in the national guard?

Stolen Valor.

Posts: 9404 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post