SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Oh look! The Kamaleon no longer supports fracking ban. Shocking, isn't it? Wonder how many are dumb enough to fall for this shit. Roll Eyes

Harris campaign claims she no longer supports fracking ban she touted in 2019: report
While running for president during the primaries pf the 2020 cycle, Harris said 'there’s no question I’m in favor of banning fracking'

By Brie Stimson | Fox News
Published July 26, 2024 8:56pm EDT

Vice President Kamala Harris no longer supports a fracking ban, in a change in her stance during the last presidential election, her campaign said on Friday, according to a report.

Before she dropped her bid for president in 2019 and joined President Biden’s ticket, she said in a CNN town hall "there’s no question I’m in favor of banning fracking."

"And starting with what we can do on day one around public lands, right?" she continued. "And then there has to be legislation, but, yes, that’s something I’ve taken on in California. I have a history of working on this issue and to your point we have to just acknowledge that the residual impact of fracking is enormous in terms of the health and safety of communities."

Harris also cosponsored the Green New Deal as a senator in 2019, a proposal to stem climate change that includes a ban on fracking.

"Climate change is real, and it poses an existential threat to us as human beings, and it is within our power to do something about it," Harris said on the campaign trail that year before exiting the race, according to The New York Times. "I am supporting the Green New Deal."

However, Biden’s campaign and his administration have not backed banning fracking despite Biden once saying during a primary debate "We would make sure it’s eliminated." His campaign later clarified that he "supports eliminating subsidies for coal and gas and deploying carbon capture."

Since Biden announced he is dropping out of the race and endorsed Harris last Sunday, she has moderated some of her positions from her 2019 run, in which she embraced more progressive policies.

Trump was quick to paint her as a "radical liberal" since she became the presumptive Democratic nominee.

Harris is the "most incompetent and far-left vice president in American history," the former president told a rally crowd in Charlotte on Wednesday.

Trump charged that Harris "has been the ultra-liberal driving force behind every single Biden catastrophe. She is a radical left lunatic who will destroy our country if she ever gets the chance to get into office."

He added, "She wants no fracking. You’re going to be paying a lot of money. You’re going to be paying so much. You’re going to say ‘bring back Trump.’"

Telling The Hill that Harris no longer wants to ban fracking, her campaign pushed back on Trump’s rhetoric.

"Trump’s false claims about fracking bans are an obvious attempt to distract from his own plans to enrich oil and gas executives at the expense of the middle class," the campaign told The Hill. "The Biden-Harris Administration passed the largest ever climate change legislation and under their leadership, America now has the highest ever domestic energy production," the spokesperson said in an email. "This Administration created 300,000 energy jobs, while Trump lost nearly a million and his Project 2025 would undo the enormous progress we’ve made the past four years."

In a statement to Fox News Digital, National Republican Congressional Committee spokesman Mike Marinella, said, "Kamala Harris is the most far-left progressive presidential nominee in history, and extreme Democrats in the Rust Belt now own every single policy she supports."

He added, "A fracking ban would be disastrous for workers and families, and extreme Democrats’ mission to force Biden to step aside and replace him with San Francisco radical Kamala Harris shows exactly how out of touch they are with their voters."

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I can’t believe that Kameltoe actually used the word existential in a sentence and used it correctly.

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I can’t believe that Kameltoe actually used the word existential in a sentence and used it correctly.

Well, she is the smartest woman that Biden knows.

Posts: 2054 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Her parents are scholars (father) and scientists (mother). You'd think the apple would have fallen a little closer to the tree.

Per Wikipedia, here is a little tidbit from dad's bio. His "influences" are, unsurprisingly, a veritable rogues gallery of Marxists. That part has obviously stuck with her.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/..._analysis_and_policy

quote:
Harris is said to work in the tradition of Post-Keynesian economics.[25][26] He has acknowledged the works of Joan Robinson, Maurice Dobb, Piero Sraffa, Michal Kalecki, Karl Marx, John Maynard Keynes, Joseph Schumpeter, and W. Arthur Lewis as influences upon his work

Posts: 28586 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
As Harris launches her presidential run, the veepstakes is on. Here's who to watch
https://www.npr.org/2024/07/22...hapiro-newsom-cooper

Please dear God - let her pick ButtPlug

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4650 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This video has 74 million views.

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1816974609637417112

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17128 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/v58b49p-res...aign=TheLibertyDaily

Posts: 13010 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
As Harris launches her presidential run, the veepstakes is on. Here's who to watch

I'm rooting for Mayor Pete as well. I believe the Demonrats are uniquely qualified to run a HarriButt campaign.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23624 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:

I'm rooting for Mayor Pete as well. I believe the Demonrats are uniquely qualified to run a HarriButt campaign.

Don't say you are "rooting" for Pete around an Australian...

Posts: 4908 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/PeriklesGREAT/st.../1817202933806649545

Posts: 13010 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Are you picking up what Elon is laying down?

https://x.com/gatewaypundit/st.../1817687484794363937

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I continue to be impressed with the various "firsts" that the democrats are trying to achieve during this presidential election! Never before have we been afforded the opportunity to elect a set of experienced "Hawk Tuah" girls to offer to the world like Camel-toe and Mayor Pete.

I bet even Chris Mathews would assert his famed "I Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg" at just the thought of this dynamic pair!

Posts: 1663 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Southern Rebel:
"Hawk Tuah"
I don't want to see that in the forum anymore.

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Southern Rebel:
"Hawk Tuah"
I don't want to see that in the forum anymore.

Understood

Posts: 1663 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
This video has 74 million views.

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1816974609637417112

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="" frameborder="0" id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-1&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=light&width=550px&id=1816974609637417112" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 650px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I don’t do Twitter (X) so is there any other links to the original video? She is a freaking loon, but if she really put out an ad saying these things I would like to share it with others. Everything sounds like her voice, but I would be shocked if her handlers would let her release a video saying this. I hope the video is real because it shows how she is.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8735 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
She is a freaking loon, but if she really put out an ad saying these things I would like to share it with others. Everything sounds like her voice, but I would be shocked if her handlers would let her release a video saying this. I hope the video is real because it shows how she is.

Come on. You cannot seriously believe she, or anyone on her side, released that video.

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Mark Levin had the best analysis yet of Kamala Harris
By Peter Barry Chowka

Mark Levin’s Saturday and Sunday prime time news analysis and commentary shows on FOX News, Life, Liberty & Levin, are appointment viewing but never more than last night. In his 19-minute program opening, Levin focused on Vice President Kamala Harris — the presumed Democrat nominee for president who was anointed less than a week ago.

To illustrate his searing commentary, Levin showed a variety of video clips of Harris in her own words. Several of these, he said, were newly discovered and being shown for the first time.

Fortunately, FOX News has posted the entire 19-minute segment online with free, open access. I cannot recommend it highly enough. If your blood isn’t boiling already at the possibility of Harris becoming the 47th President of the United States in November’s election, this video will seal the deal.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6359533980112

Levin’s unique value lies in bringing his vast knowledge of politics, the law, and the Constitution to bear on subjects he focuses on. He is also an excellent communicator, after years of experience hosting a successful nationally syndicated radio talk show, authoring a number of bestselling books, and appearing on countless television programs in addition to his own popular show since 2018 on FOX News.

I transcribed a brief part of last night’s segment. It represents less than ten percent of the 19 minutes.

MARK LEVIN: Either she [Harris] is a rabid, Marxist scholar or she’s a blithering idiot who embraces it. But either way, as the president of the United States, she would push this agenda.

https://www.americanthinker.co...f_kamala_harris.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24554 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
WHOOPS

Booty-Gig it is then? I doubt our Governor wants to be associated with Kackling Kamala

https://x.com/susancrabtree/st...715839644397765?s=46

Posts: 34469 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
All that I hope for and expect is that this thread dies down quickly after the November elections with much joy and jubilation by forum members.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19992 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
The Kamala handlers are coming up with a two approach strategy.

1. Only put her in front of friendly audiences with a teleprompter, and

2. Eliminate events where it would be off the cuff, whether that's pressers or interviews.

They need to keep this up for 100 days and will work hard to scrub her remarks and negative press from the internet.

The MSM, Hollywood and Dem politicians will sing her praises aka the Hype Man for 100 days.

Posts: 4243 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post