SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ and because he's a dem.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39184 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is chilling. No doubt as we move to everything electronic, they will be able to scrub the historical records to reflect the new history they make up on the fly.

North Korea already does this by posting the daily newspaper behind glass. They can change yesterday's news on a whim and no one has a record of it to refute them.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19992 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by senza nome:
I'm betting that she will be president. Here's why:

If Trump wins, then Biden will resign so Harris can issue pardons that cover each of the Bidens. (Most legal scholars say Biden can't pardon himself and he will need a pardon with a Trump win.)

If she should win then Biden can ride it out until the end of his term and she will issue those pardons.

That's among the dumbest shit I've read today.

Why does Biden need a pardon? He hasn't been charged with a crime or other violations. Remember, the SCOTUS just said a president has broad immunity for official acts, and in the Trump case, it was remanded back to the lower court to figure out what that means.

Biden doesn't need a pardon for anything. What's his crime? Not what you think ought to be criminal but what actual crimes.[/QUOTE

Sp why did Ford pardon Nixon? --- To avoid further investigations?

Posts: 2561 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
OOOF

no one taking Kackling Kamala serious already?

https://x.com/jackposobiec/sta...836217582862831?s=46

Posts: 34469 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Save our Democracy" is the new "For the Children".

Then count the number of aborted children, kids subject to the immoral mindfucking of from "sexuality", actual physical mutilations from surgery and lifelong damage from hormonal (mis)treatment, and begin to understand what they will actually do with "Our Democracy" (while actually destroying true Liberty and Freedom).

I want to "Elvis" my TV (computer screen) every time I hear it.

/rant

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44405 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted by PASig:
no one taking Kackling Kamala serious already?
^^^ If true and she can't handle the head of state of a friendly nation, just imagine her with Putin or Xi.

Posts: 28586 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Here's Another Kamala Clip That She Hopes Voters Never See

They are scrubbing the net as fast as they can!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...a1cb93&lctg=21115632

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8652 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
just imagine her with Putin or Xi.

Or a supposed ally like Saudi Arabia.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13482 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/DailyCaller/status/1816535677615636540

Posts: 13010 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
They are scrubbing the net as fast as they can!

And they can't, the stuff is too invasive, they can't stop it, it is pure desperation on their part. Here is a new ad-

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17128 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why does Biden need a pardon? He hasn't been charged with a crime or other violations. Remember, the SCOTUS just said a president has broad immunity for official acts, and in the Trump case, it was remanded back to the lower court to figure out what that means.

Biden doesn't need a pardon for anything. What's his crime? Not what you think ought to be criminal but what actual crimes.

Uhhh, I'll take 'Bribery and Malfeasance by Elected Officials' for $1000 Alex!

Of course, it's still being investigated by the Republican House (and ONLY them!) because the DOJ/FBI won't do their job as the 'Just-Us Dept' employs a two-tier system that seems to focus all their efforts on the Right while the Left gets a pass. Regardless the selling of influence and accepting bribes from China, Russia & Ukraine by VP Biden are crimes that come to mind.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9411 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Biden doesn't need a pardon for anything. What's his crime? Not what you think ought to be criminal but what actual crimes.

Accepting bribes, influence peddling, conspiracy, tax evasion, and being an agent of a foreign government. All those appear to have occurred in concert with Hunter from before he was POTUS.

I doubt he will be prosecuted given his frail sympathetic elderly status. But Hunter and Jill? And perhaps some other Bidens. That becomes tricky because a pardon then obliges that person to testify against others because of no 5th Amendment violation.

It will be entertaining to watch how the pardon issue plays out.

As to Joe resigning, I don't think he will because of his own ego. But the smart election move would be to resign very soon so that Kamala takes on the mantle of POTUS.

Making predictions this year is risky. My only prediction is it will be a nasty Dem campaign, and Trump will win.

Posts: 9709 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1645 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It will be a sad and pathetic day in our country if she ever gets any closer to being president. It is amazing the people who thinks she will make a difference. Don't they remember back in 2020 when she was running the first time and she was not even thought of as having a chance? We allow too many idiots in this country to vote.

Posts: 7045 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
They kept emphasizing her home. Does the broadcaster think that Kamala owns the Naval Observatory?

This is not like the supreme court who lives in private residences. It's akin to calling the Whitehouse Biden's home.

Are they really that stupid, or do they think we are that stupid?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21094 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Re: It's akin to calling the Whitehouse Biden's home.

Actually, I’ve always considered the place where a person lives as that person’s home. IMO, “home” doesn’t necessarily imply ownership.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9410 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
The newscaster actually made the opposite argument. She said not the Whitehouse, but her home.

She obviously feels similar to me that occupying a state residence is different than your home.

I guess we just think differently and if I had to take a four year job in California, I'd never call that my home. Either way the newscaster is definitely trying to make the distinction of how bad it is at her home vs the Whitehouse. She obviously doesn't know what the Naval Observatory is and the other guy had to steer her back on track towards the end.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21094 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Save Our Democracy? The Founding Fathers were smarter than that.

Posts: 11544 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The key difference with Trump and every other of his opponents- Hillary, Biden, DeSantis, etc. is that he NEVER talked down at citizens. Never.

He talked trash at politicians, movers and shakers, but never the voters.

https://x.com/JackPosobiec/sta...twcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17128 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
You know it's hopeless when Bill Maher is brutal.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34365 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post