SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Let's get back to the matter at hand, please.

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...la-harris-president/

Did Schummer really say grass roots from the bottom up when they manipulated their own primaries to assure Biden was the only choice, then forced him to back out and shoved Kamala in his place? Talk about grass roots process to find the right candidate Roll Eyes

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38203 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Here's what I see

Stuck With Her

The Dems are locked in with this moron

In the coming weeks, Harris will be revealed to be what she is- incompetent, vacuous, and truly stupid. Her acceptance speech at the Dem convention is going to be something to behold, and her unscripted events will be disastrous for her.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
They could've employed the 25th and made her THE president. She then would've been the incumbent next month at the convention, which, statistically is an advantage. But, they didn't, and I wonder if it is because they're not really sold on her being the nominee. Everybody has said that if they jump over her to install someone else, that act would alienate every Black woman in the country. However, if her poll numbers go down between now and the DNC, might that not give them a credible excuse to replace her with someone more electable?

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10830 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Kamala Harris was the worst candidate in the Democratic primaries in 2020, and a Dem that the party basically treated as Fredo Corleone in the last 3.5 years. While ignoring the fact that Trump right now is almost on par with Reagan in his 1984 campaign or Obama in 2008, while the Democrats are at their most incompetent, most vulnerable in modern times. The Dems have failed at EVERYTHING, 100%, for the last 3.5 years, so suddenly they are going to gain evil genius smarts in the next few months? Jimmy Carter had it better in 1979, same with Walter Mondale in his 1984 campaign.

You can bet your bottom dollar that the Dems would have run someone else other than Knee Pads, if only they would step to the plate. But ALL OF THEM will not step into this shitshow. Newsom, Shapiro, Whitmer, Big Mike, Hillary, Sanders, Booty-Lick, Bloomberg, etc. etc. None of these more viable candidates will touch this debacle with a 10 foot pole. And why?

Because they know they will lose against a 2024 Trump model, who is a different candidate from 2016 and 2020. The smart ones- Newsom in particular- are saving themselves for 2028. IF the Dems were really smart, if they were shrewd, they would have run someone else awhile back. Notice that Obama has not yet thrown his official endorsement into the ring for Harris; he likely does not want his name attached to a loser candidate given his narcissistic nature. He has given the excuse he doesn't want to appear as a "kingmaker" so there's that.

As long as the Trump campaign and his supporters keep the pressure on, get out the vote, not be complacent, donate funds, work their butts off in tamping down ballot fraud in Nov, Trump will win. And so far, the Republicans have been doing this all this year.

Here is a video on Kamala's rally today and some observations.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
… Her acceptance speech at the Dem convention is going to be something to behold, and her unscripted events will be disastrous for her.

I wonder if she
Will be
Unburdened
By what
Has been…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Interesting how complicated this is....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38203 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44458 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I suspect that the Dem machine will make every attempt to limit her to scripted speeches and situations. They will also pair her with a VP choice that has a LOT more charisma. (not a heavy lift at all)
Have the VP candidate out there on the attack and in the verbal scuffs. Let Kamala do canned speeches and then hide in the basement the rest of the time.

Posts: 2056 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I agree with Cruz on this.

quote:
“And by the way, Republicans, I worry, vastly underestimate Kamala Harris that they don’t think very highly of her. They don’t think she’s terribly bright,” he said.

“When you or I bring up Kamala Harris’s name in Republican circles, people… It’s immediately a punch line,” he said.
“I think people are underestimating what billions of dollars of free media, of the entire corrupt corporate media complex pitching her as a combination of Mother Teresa, Oprah and Gandhi,” he said.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Kamala is a punchline and she is nothing more than Biden 2.0. In addition a large portion of Americans are politically moronic and would be happy to vote for her over Trump. It appears money will be no issue and of course the spin machine will be in full swing.

It's going to be one hell of a presidential election cycle.

JC

Posts: 1302 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Ted Cruz ia a great senator, really smart guy. But his motivation for his comments is about his own senate race this year. He had a tough time in 2018, partially from some TX voting machine fraud, but he's not taking any chances this year.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ted Cruz is a great senator, really smart guy. But his motivation for his comments is about his own senate race this year.

Yes, you have to view his comments in light of how it affects him and his Senate race. But he's essentially right:

“When you or I bring up Kamala Harris’s name in Republican circles, people… It’s immediately a punch line,” he said.
“I think people are underestimating what billions of dollars of free media, of the entire corrupt corporate media complex pitching her..."

We can't take it for granted that everyone will see her as a punch line when the media will white wash her comments.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24578 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Don't underestimate the number of people who will vote on optics alone. A dark skinned vagina is all they will see. Another opportunity for the guilty white to vote for a "first ever". She is dark skinned has a vagina and is not Trump. That's all many people need.

I'm sure Trump realizes this and is not going to sit on his laurels. He will and should campaign like he's ten points behind.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I'm sure Trump realizes this and is not going to sit on his laurels. He will and should campaign like he's ten points behind.
I'm sure he does as well. What I am concerned about is his base getting complacent, although I have to say I see no evidence of that. Focusing our efforts on reducing the opportunities for the other side to cheat is going to be very important.

Posts: 6764 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
First Salvo fired by Trump Campaign be interesting how the FEC rules. Can she legally have the money, my guess is they'll say yes, considering the people that wrote the laws are the ones putting her in the limelight.

Link

Trump campaign wants FEC to block Harris from accessing Biden's campaign money 1h • 3 min read

The Trump campaign has filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission claiming that Vice President Kamala Harris' campaign cannot take over President Joe Biden's campaign's money, calling it a violation of campaign finance contribution limit.

"Kamala Harris is seeking to perpetrate a $91.5 million dollar heist of Joe Biden's leftover campaign cash -- a brazen money grab that would constitute the single largest excessive contribution and biggest violation in the history of the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, as amended," the complaint filed Tuesday and obtained by ABC News, claims.

The complaint, written by Trump campaign's attorney David Warrington and targeting Harris, Biden, the Biden campaign (now the Harris campaign), and its treasurer, Keana Spencer, argues that the Biden campaign is "flagrantly violating the Act by making and receiving an excessive contribution of nearly one hundred million dollars" to the Harris campaign.

Expand article logo Continue reading

Back to Home
Harris campaign spokesperson Charles Kretchmer Lutvak in response to the complaint wrote in a statement, "Republicans may be jealous that Democrats are energized to defeat Donald Trump and his MAGA allies, but baseless legal claims – like the ones they've made for years to try to suppress votes and steal elections – will only distract them while we sign up volunteers, talk to voters, and win this election."

Multiple campaign finance experts have said the Harris campaign has lawful access to the Biden campaign's leftover money -- nearly $96 million as recently as July 1 -- because a presidential candidate and a vice presidential candidate share the same entity as their joint campaign depository under federal election law.

On Sunday, the Biden campaign officially changed its name to the Harris campaign, placing Harris, who was previously listed in its filing as the vice presidential candidate, to the top of the ticket.

But the crux of the Trump campaign's argument is that because Biden and Harris have yet to go through the formal nomination process to become the presidential and vice presidential nominees, they couldn't share the same committee.

"For purposes of the 2024 election cycle, and especially with respect to the primary election still underway, Biden for President is the authorized campaign committee of Mr. Biden and Mr. Biden only," the complaint argues, claiming the Biden campaign cannot simply amend its filing to change its presidential candidate.

"The Commission must immediately find reason to believe and quickly end this ongoing violation," the letter concludes, though the FEC is unlikely to resolve the matter before the election. (ABC News has reached out to the FEC for comment.)

Veteran Republican election lawyer Charlie Spies has recently made a similar argument in an op-ed in The Wall Street Journal -- claiming that Harris does not have access to the Biden campaign's money because neither have gone through a formal nomination process yet.

Other election experts ABC News has spoken with have refuted that argument, saying that has not been the FEC's interpretation of federal election law.

"That might've been an issue if this were their first cycle as a ticket, but under FEC rules it's been Harris's campaign committee too since 2020 -- she's not being added now," said Adav Noti, a former FEC attorney who now serves as executive director of watchdog group Campaign Legal Center.

"The fact that Harris has been consistently reported as the VP on committee filings since 2020 reflects how the rule has long been interpreted—basically, that an incumbent president and vice-president continue to share an authorized committee throughout their term," echoed Brendan Fischer, an election law expert and deputy executive director of watchdog group Documented.

Posts: 24231 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Powers77
posted July 24, 2024 05:44 AM Hide Post
I suspect that the Dem machine will make every attempt to limit her to scripted speeches and situations. They will also pair her with a VP choice that has a LOT more charisma. (not a heavy lift at all)
Have the VP candidate out there on the attack and in the verbal scuffs. Let Kamala do canned speeches and then hide in the basement the rest of the time.

Posts: 2015 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012

I think that is exactly right. But the problem for them is that Kamala is stupid. I don't say that as an insult, but as an observation. Let her talk extemporaneously, and she blathers.

That's why Trump has said he would like to have several debates with her. Get her to talk without a Teleprompter. It's how he blew up Biden, and it is how he will blow up Kamala.

I think this past week of delay, delay, has been a knife fight in a closet. He stepped down as the nominee, but how many more millions will it take for Biden to stepped down as president? That would boost Kamala's chances in the election. But will she agree to pardoning Hunter? Then there is that big war chest of Biden's.

They are all a den of thieves, and the fighting must be bloody.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11207 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Don't underestimate the number of people who will vote on optics alone. A dark skinned vagina is all they will see. Another opportunity for the guilty white to vote for a "first ever". She is dark skinned has a vagina and is not Trump. That's all many people need.

This.

Look how long the media and the White House staff was able to portray Sleepy Joe as competent and a viable candidate until the disastrous debate. Then the media and his party all piled onto him in a coup until he withdrew. Now they have someone a generation younger and a female when many Dem females are still pissed about Roe v. Wade. The media will protect Harris and pounce on Trump for any slight error.

I'd rather have had Biden on the ballot in November, especially after his debate performance. They both make word soup, but Harris is less likely to have an age-induced medical event while doing it.

Posts: 2601 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Joe was a sure thing for us. The broken media was simply no longer able to prop the guy up.

Posts: 2037 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
The Wall Street Journal "news" side is simply gushing over Harris.

A couple of items from today's front page:

- "What Would a Harris Presidency Mean for the Economy?: Vice President Kamala Harris puts a focus on workers and the middle class as she launches her White House bid."

- "Inside the Slow-Building Biden-Harris Relationship: The vice president’s tenure was rocky at first, but over time she became more influential as the president’s comfort level with her."

- "How Harris Locked Up the Nomination in 48 Hours: Kamala Harris moved quickly after President Biden’s exit to sew up delegates’ support, as potential challengers backed her instead."

I still like the editorial page, but the rest of the paper is unreadable these days.

But, once she gets caught without a script and a teleprompter, no amount of lamestream media whitewashing will be able to help her.

Posts: 6567 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post