SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
When life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door. Joe was a sure thing for us. The broken media was simply no longer able to prop the guy up. Our partisan, nefarious media will go all in on selling Harris to voters... literally billions in free and positive exposure for her. She is already polling significantly better than the Cadaver.
You guys have to pace yourselves. It's more than three months to the election.

I am not going to listen to weeks of this stuff.

Posts: 109011 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She has promised universal background checks and an assault weapons ban. It’s like the Left is trying to lose

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
It’s like the Left is trying to lose

Then, let's help them lose.

God bless America.

Posts: 13854 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/elonmusk/status/...929451256979636?s=12

Posts: 6564 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of joe9792
posted Hide Post
Omg.. too funny.

Posts: 210 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I'm sure Biden gave them a bunch on intensive probing haha.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7148 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
- "What Would a Harris Presidency Mean for the Economy?: Vice President Kamala Harris puts a focus on workers and the middle class as she launches her White House bid."

I wonder if Kamala feels odd suddenly being on the receiving end.

Posts: 8871 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
In an earlier post, I had a theory that Obama did not endorse Harris because he did not want his name attached to her defeat. Interesting times in the Democrat Party for sure Big Grin

quote:
Former President Barack Obama reportedly does not believe that Vice President Kamala Harris can beat former President Donald Trump in the general election and will hold on endorsing her.

On Sunday, President Joe Biden announced his exit from the 2024 race and immediately endorsed Kamala Harris. Speaking with the New York Post, a source close to the Biden family said the outgoing president’s decision to endorse Harris so quickly blindsided Obama.

“Obama’s very upset because he knows she can’t win,” the source told the outlet. “Obama knows she’s just incompetent — the border czar who never visited the border, saying that all migrants should have health insurance. She cannot navigate the landmines that are ahead of her.”

“When you are running for president there are things you can and can’t say,” source added.

“Wait until the debate… She can’t debate. She’s going to put her foot in her mouth about Israel, Palestine, Ukraine. She’s going to say something really stupid,” the source said. “Obama knew this was going to happen, Joe knew this was going to happen. Now she is going to have to answer real questions.”

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ill-not-endorse-her/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17151 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, I posted a Gateway Pundit article in the Trump thread nust two minutes after you, which references the same NYP article.

It's most certainly significant and I posted it to quell the fears of some of our members and readers.

This is one of those rare occasions where I agree with the Krimson Kenyan.

People should take heart. The Dems have locked themselves into this fool Harris, and we are going to win.

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Thank you. The future looks bright. Full steam ahead toward retirement.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13081 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I think the way to defeat Kamala is to let her speak.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Once the media honeymoon is over and she has to debate Trump, and when there come those inevitable occasions where she has to speak extemporaneously, with all eyes trained on her, the house of cards will fall.

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
All Trump would have to do after on of her ramblings is look a the camera and say "It's ok, I didn't understand that either, but my position on it is...."

None of typical jabs or barbs or school yard insults, and he'd win over a TON of undecided voters with a heavy dose of facts seasoned with a little wit.

A little focus on the complete disregard for the democratic process within their own party while accusing him of trying to be a dictator.... IF he laid out facts and let the people decide what terrible horrible horrible people they really are.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38195 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^
He said "dictator"...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44442 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 27495 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Say G'nite, Gracies...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44442 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34515 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
People should take heart. The Dems have locked themselves into this fool Harris, and we are going to win.

My wife last night asked me why is Gavin Newsom, of all people, endorsing Harris when he certainly wants to run in 2028, he is the last one who wants to see Harris succeed in her current run. And it dawned on me that he, like Obama, knows she will lose and this run will clear the slate for him in 2028. Which is why Pelosi, Newsom's aunt and one of his fiercest allies, also endorsed the worst candidate in the party. Having Harris in as nominee shows that the party will run with a woman of color to please the woke, but also get rid of her from national politics, she has run out of runway.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17151 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This would be my wife’s college roommate who she still keeps in touch with via Facebook. She flipped overnight because as a good little Democrat sheeple, she does what she’s instructed to do:

Posts: 34515 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11883 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post