SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
That's a spoof.

Lots of websites are devoted to doing voiceovers of speeches just like that one.

Posts: 4247 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I watched that, didn't understand it so I watched it again.

I am now not smart enough to tie my own shoes.

Posts: 6500 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
That's a spoof.
But it could be real. There's not a damn thing inauthentic about it.

Except maybe they went too light on the hand waving. More hand waving and it would be perfection.

Posts: 109011 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
It's too close to the truth. They need to syn the mouth better but I could see her saying stupid shit like that.

Posts: 4247 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She probably saw the clip and took notes.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a well done spoof for sure

not a spoof: (oldie but a goody)

https://www.c-span.org/video/?...-harris-passage-time

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may have missed the post elsewhere but our favorite “down home” senator from Louisiana, John Kennedy, lit up Harris a few days back and said she was “not capable” and finished with…“when her IQ gets to 75, she should sell”. Damn his humor is classic!

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 823 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

In an interview with a Pennsylvania news station, Kamala Harris explained that “climate anxiety” is deterring “young leaders” from buying homes, as well as having children:

what is preventing young people from buying homes is skyrocketing interest rates, which are entirely the fault of the federal government, primarily the Biden administration. It’s just one more consequence of Bidenflation.

I support these young libs... Do not buy a house and especially don't have children. Get clipped.. Do it now.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10752 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
One thing is apparent- when you're VP, you can get your hands on some righteous dank:

https://twitter.com/RNCResearc.../1748086471091802360

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
KAMALA:

"It will be a humbling fact to many of us when we realize that anyone who is 18 today — they were born in 2005! Indeed, yes, wow!"
Yes, "wow" indeed! She might be almost as smart as AOC.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31374 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
She "loves" Tennessee? Roll Eyes An almost entirely red - part of it, like where I live, deep red - state? What a liar.

Posts: 28642 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
She "loves" Tennessee? Roll Eyes An almost entirely red - part of it, like where I live, deep red - state? What a liar.

Gotta respectfully disagree there. A lie is a purposeful misrepresentation of one or more facts in order to gain a benefit or harm another person, where the actor knows or should know that the misrepresentation will be relied upon by another person.

Since she doesn't know what planet she's on much less the difference between a baseball and a hot fudge sundae,she isn't really telling a lie. Of course your underlying point of her being a miserable self-serving malicious twat is on point.

Hope this helps.

Posts: 6500 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
NSFW

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44442 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
The hand gestures define it all. Big Grin

She sounds drunk to me.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39216 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Biden is old. senile, and demetia.
What is the brain damage from on this twat?

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4652 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
Biden is old. senile, and demetia.
What is the brain damage from on this twat?
Semen ingestion???? Just spit-balling...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39216 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
The liars media blitz is that Hur didn't tell the truth about joe's memory, and he was mean for talking about it with no evidence. If joe's memory is as perfect as they portray, why does it matter what anyone says about it, and why does anyone need to defend his mental acuity? Isn't perfect recall and mental clarity self evident?

Posts: 7626 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it just me, or does she sound like her speech is slurred? Martini lunch before speaking?

Posts: 450 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post