SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Got it in 3 on a lucky guess after my 2 "test" words. They gave me 2 letters in the right place and another not.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
in 4 today.

flashguy

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
5 today, struggled for a 3rd words after my 2 starters.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15970 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
5, should have been 4 Frown

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
4 should have been 3.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 4 today.

flashguy

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
6 & struggled for it.

Posts: 15970 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
With a lucky starting word, I got four letters on the first line (1 right, 3 others) and got it in 3 tries today.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2161 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
5th try for me

Stupid word…..

Posts: 576 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Got it in 3 today. A blew my streak a couple days ago on JOKER.

Posts: 45536 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I crapped out on Joker too

Posts: 576 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kho:
I crapped out on Joker too
yeah, on my 4th guess i got *O*ER. So I guessed mover and boxer. FAIL!

Posts: 45536 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
3 today.

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1224 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 4 again today (getting monotonous). Test words identified 2 in right place and 1 more not.

flashguy

Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Got three letters on line one including one in the right spot. I took a stab at it and got it in two for the first time in quite a while.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2161 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
3 yesterday and 4 today

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Easy one today… in 2

Posts: 2346 | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
4 today.

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1224 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 4 again.

flashguy

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
3 today
Wife got it in 2, she knows my starter words.