SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
took me six today. Had three letters, one in the right place after two but….

Posts: 576 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Took 5 today. Had 4 spotted in word 3 but guessed wrong in word 4.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 4 both yesterday and today.

ETA: and 4 today (5th) too.

flashguy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flashguy,

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Got it in 2 today. Had two letters on first guess both in the wrong spot. Second guess was a strategic wild ass guess.

Posts: 3025 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Took me 3.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2158 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
4 Frown

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I got it in 4. Search words gave me 3 vowels, none in the right places, and no consonants. Was a struggle.

Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
3 yesterday and also today. 104 day streak.

Posts: 4249 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
5 today. I would complain about the word choice but "no spoilers".

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2158 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
4 today on a WAG.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15976 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2 today! Usually in 3 or 4 bracket.

Posts: 536 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
was the May 15th word a repeat ?? Seems familiar.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11089 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
in 4 today. I had four letters, with three in the correct places, after two attempts. I thought of two words to fit. Tried the wrong word first….

Posts: 576 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
3 and I also selected the wrong word first

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Took me all 6 today. Had 4 in the right places in 5 but wrong initial letter.

flashguy

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I got it in 6 today.

Posts: 3025 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 4 today (19th)--don't remember yesterday.

flashguy

posted Hide Post
From 'phew' yesterday to 'magnificent' today, this is a fun relief from breaking news and bombshell reports. I love it!

Posts: 536 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
I was doing great for almost a week - solved in 2 once, and in 3 five times.

Couldn’t resist bragging about it to the other wordle players in my family yesterday. Sure enough, today it took 5 tries. I was worried about the crow I’d have to eat if I busted. Eek

Posts: 6566 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I'm back up to a 24 day streak with a 97% win rate.
Got today's in 4

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15976 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post